NY NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00

Erika was much lighter, her weight in 1999 was 110 lbs. That is one thing giving me a bit of pause. It would be unusual to put on 40 pounds while a runaway? Not impossible, of course, just odd. To cpmare the two:View attachment 391659
UID weight may be off because of water bloat from being in the river for awhile

Erika isn't on the rule out list. While crazy things happen, Erika is from CA and the UID was found in NY. The weight is off too but like I have said in other posts, its hard go by those things sometimes.
Here is the current list of rule outs, last updated 6/13/22

MP6091
Karina
Gaitan
07/17/1998
Bexar
TX

MP70656
Katherine
Miningham
02/27/1997
Westchester
NY

MP6076
Erin
Foster
04/03/2000
White
TN

MP6648
Ekaterina
Shcherbakova
04/05/1998
Monterey
CA

MP6083
Ashley
Freeman
12/30/1999
Craig
OK

MP5953
Samatha
Clonch
09/09/1999
Rusk
TX

MP9972
Indira
Montiero
04/02/2000
New York
NY

MP6478
Anastasiya
Ovetsky
07/19/1999
Middlesex
NJ

MP2
Suzanne
Lyall
03/02/1998
Albany
NY

MP606
Amanda
Carroll
05/02/2000
Hunterdon
NJ
--
Leanne
Hausberg
--
--
NY
--
Lauria Jaylene
Bible
--
--
OK
Is it still the same current list of exclusions?

It's strange since the estimated time of death was several months. One would think that a body floating in a river in New York City of all places would be noticed during that period. The location was not secluded or hidden but right beside a freeway, several bridges and a park. There's no indications the decedent body was weighted down either.

View of the East River from 57th St.

Approx. Location where the body was found via FDR Drive

View from across 57th St on Roosevelt Island

Long Shot: The weight and age of the missing matches with the UID and there is a connection to NYC. The UID's race is pretty ambiguous so it is possible that she might be of Asian descent. There have been cases where the race of a Doe was incorrectly identified and was later found to be something completely different after further analysis. It's possible Jaisle for unclear circumstances went back to New York, did whatever for a year, and then died in late '99 or early '00.

My gut tells me that the unidentified woman has not been reported missing for whatever reason, meaning she isn't in Namus or other MP sites.

Long Shot: The weight and age of the missing matches with the UID and there is a connection to NYC. The UID's race is pretty ambiguous so it is possible that she might be of Asian descent. There have been cases where the race of a Doe was incorrectly identified and was later found to be something completely different after further analysis. It's possible Jaisle for unclear circumstances went back to New York, did whatever for a year, and then died in late '99 or early '00.

My gut tells me that the unidentified woman has not been reported missing for whatever reason, meaning she isn't in Namus or other MP sites.

I'm not sure as far as circumstances lining up, but to me she really does look like an Indian version of the NCMEC recreation. Both have widely spaced eyebrows with similar nose shapes and facial proportions.

I'm not sure as far as circumstances lining up, but to me she really does look like an Indian version of the NCMEC recreation. Both have widely spaced eyebrows with similar nose shapes and facial proportions.
I find it frustrating and odd that I can't locate the previous reconstruction of her before the NCMEC version.

I usually compare all the artist's renditions to detect any common exaggerated features such as a bulbous nose or a severe overbite to help me know what to look for in a missing person for a possible match.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back