NY - Monica Lozada-Rivadeneira, 26, found dead in landfill, Queens, 24 Sept 2005

As soon as I heard that the little girl was dropped off by the bf I figured she was probably dead. When he dropped the little girl off that nite, he told her to 'go to your mommy.' Ehhhhh........but the little girl was by herself. :waitasec:

That's too sad. They were only together for three months. :(

JMHO
fran

They were only together three months?? Thats sad! The poor little girl was already saying she had "two daddys".
Poor thing, and her poor mom! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!

fran said:
As soon as I heard that the little girl was dropped off by the bf I figured she was probably dead. When he dropped the little girl off that nite, he told her to 'go to your mommy.' Ehhhhh........but the little girl was by herself. :waitasec:

That's too sad. They were only together for three months. :(

JMHO
fran

Yeah, he said to her, go knock on the first black door you see and your mommy will be there. Or something like that. Poor little girl.

There is going to be a PC at 4:30 est. He has confessed to the crime, stating that they had a fight and he strangled her, put her in trash bags and dumped her body in the garbage.

MrsMush99 said:
A cousin, who lives in the NY area has come forward.

In addition to the boyfriend? He had help?

ETA: I just heard it was a family of Monica's that has come forward to help with the child. That is good, she need someone to love her right now. They also said she is asking for her mama. :mad:

No, I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. The cousin came forward for the little girl.

Oh, also, he's claiming that the mother came out him with a knife and he put her in a choke hold and killed her.

MrsMush99 said:
Oh, also, he's claiming that the mother came out him with a knife and he put her in a choke hold and killed her.

I guess we knew that, right? The victim asked for it by attacking him first. :chicken: After all,........ she weighed a whole 105 lbs!

What a dirtbag! :croc:

JMHO
fran

fran said:
I guess we knew that, right? The victim asked for it by attacking him first. :chicken: After all,........ she weighed a whole 105 lbs!

What a dirtbag! :croc:

JMHO
fran

And then he put her 105 pounds out with the trash. Real hard to feel sorry for this murdering bully. I saw his pic on tv and it doesn't look like he has ever missed a meal.

I followed this story all last night, I figured he had killed the mother, but I prayed anyway. That poor beautiful baby, it makes me so sad to imagine her asking for mommy. She is such a smart little thing.

And we will never know whether she had a knife or not. I would bet not. What a loser he is, a real jerk.

Opie said:
And we will never know whether she had a knife or not. I would bet not. What a loser he is, a real jerk.

I would doubt seriously that she had anything to protect herself. She ran into a beefy bully and met her demise. His excuses are not in my thought realm. He is an idiot of the first order.

KatherineQ said:
Bobbi - this girl couldn't even, in three days, tell the cops what her last name was, or her mother's name, or anything to identify her except her mom's name was Monica and she looked like a princess. And her mother worked in a place where people sit down to eat food.

It was through her picture being distributed through the media that the public at large identified her.

This poor child. God bless her.

At our church preschool where all three of my boys went to school, they were required to be able to say their name clearly, say their parents names, tell their phone number and address at the age of 3.

Everyone hopes they never need to know this. But this poor girl, at the age of 4 and obviously very bright, couldn't even tell what her name was.

Prayers for her mother.

http://www.theday.com/eng/web/news/re.aspx?re=D99FF095-71E0-43E4-8E54-CCA58712B5EC

That little girl was probably to traumatized at first to remember anything. I listened to her answer questions for the media. She told them everything that I listed in my post. That is how LE got their info...from Valerie. They didn't know anything before she started answering their questions.

Where did you get the info that Valerie couldn't even tell them her name? She could even explain what kind of job her mother had...what she did and that her mom worked in the evening and Ceaser watched Valerie and when her mom came home Ceaser went to work. She told LE and the media a lot more then some kids her age could do. She is just precious. Did you see her interviewed by the media....no one fed her info. That was why the press was there...to try and help find out more info about her and her parents and to help find her mom.

That is so sad that this little girl's mom was murdered. I expected it but what will become of her now. I wonder if she is close to any of her relatives.
I hope so because she is going to need people who love her a lot. Poor baby.

Bobbisangel said:
Yes, poor baby. I live in NYC, and this just breaks my heart. She is such a smart, healthy little girl. Obviously her mama loved her lots. :(

I heard her body was located by police, and Fox showed a photo of her being recovered in a blue body bag. That was this qafternoon. Has anyone heard this?

Scandi

EDIT: I just Googled this and found as of 8 hours ago her body had not been located. An article said he put her in a bedroom for a few days then placed her body in a plastic bag and dumped it in the garbage on the corner.

Sorry!

I hope they are able to find her body:

5045213_240X180.jpg

Monica Lozada

Bobbisangel said:
That little girl was probably to traumatized at first to remember anything. I listened to her answer questions for the media. She told them everything that I listed in my post. That is how LE got their info...from Valerie. They didn't know anything before she started answering their questions.
.......snip...........
That is so sad that this little girl's mom was murdered. I expected it but what will become of her now. I wonder if she is close to any of her relatives.

Not only is she smart, she's bilingual as well!

I'm really not worried about her being taken care of in the future. They said they're going to check with her relatives, including her biological father first. If all else fails, they've had hundreds of requests to adopt her. :dance:

JMHO
fran

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500