Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

So, I'm going to read into this that the authorities must believe there is no threat to the boy... and that they have this case all-but-solved... meaning LE is crossing Ts and dottingIs.
I don't think that them releasing the boy to grandparents has anything to do with solving the case. The only reason he was not immediately released to family was because cyf would have to do a safety check first in Buffalo and back home. They aren't even sure 100 percent who the two people in the car are yet. Which I do believe is the parent's but nonetheless saying its probably solved because of his release is a really big leap to make. What if it never would be get solved? They wouldn't keep him forever. He has been traumatized so they wouldn't keep him any longer than need be. Plus they could always question him down the road if need be. He's going to probably need psychiatric care. If there are details that could be of use he would be more inclined to speak about what happened with family more than being with LE, foster parents, and strangers.

I wonder what underlies incinerating these people means. If the three deceased are the Florida trio... and if it was a drug related event. One reads/hears of many drug related killings... shootings, beating, whatever... but to fully incinerate the bodies. Is this commonplace for something like this? Maybe it is.

Here's an off-the-cuff fully speculative 'could be'... What if the three deceased are not the Florida trio. What if they are entirely other people. What if the Florida trio murdered three unrelated persons and incinerated them hoping for no identification possible... so that the general thinking would be it was the Florida trio. This may have been thought to be an opportunity for the Florida trio to "vanish." Kinda wild (and made-for-TV-movie-ish), I know.
Its not too far out there- they could have dropped these bodies (and the car) in the river much more easily. And it fits with the fact that someone wanted that little boy to live.

Its not too far out there- they could have dropped these bodies (and the car) in the river much more easily. And it fits with the fact that someone wanted that little boy to live.

One glitch in the theory (simply my opinion) would possibly be... All the cocaine would have been removed from the hotel room... They wouldn't leave that behind. Just thinking aloud here.

So many unknowns atm - it's difficult to settle on an exact theory. But, I like discussing many of these speculations!

Could be the case with this child. But would a child "obey" the instruction from just anyone - or only a person close to them (family member, teacher, etc)?
The perp probably told him, “don’t come out til daddy or mommy comes to get you....” He’s too little to know this is a big fat lie. I grew up taking care of little children, it’s easy to distract them from the fact that mom and dad went out. And in less than 10 minutes I was their “best friend.” I truly think they coaxed that little boy into running from the fire. Possibly said, daddy’s waiting for you...why do you think it’s so easy for people to kipnap children?

Buffalo man indicted on cocaine and crack charges

This was back in February but I wonder if it's all related somehow
There’s a lot of drugs here...it’s getting crazy. An Orchard Park man just got arrested in Jacksonville Florida for trying to smuggle 165 million dollars worth of cocaine inside a submarine. BTW...Orchard Park is a rich suburb of Buffalo, NY.

One glitch in the theory (simply my opinion) would possibly be... All the cocaine would have been removed from the hotel room... They wouldn't leave that behind. Just thinking aloud here.

So many unknowns atm - it's difficult to settle on an exact theory. But, I like discussing many of these speculations!
Maybe they were afraid of their DNA being found on the bodies. They took the little boys clothes with them, and left him in a diaper. Perhaps if they’re career criminals their DNA is in the system.

For anyone that's looked at their Facebook page they have a family photo with all of them very recently in Mexico. Maybe their trip was to get the drugs and move them for whoever. The friend had a comment a while back saying he was his "accomplice" on his brothers Facebook page. Maybe it was planned and he knows that. Last thing I cannot get out of my head is the possibility they grabbed the drugs and boy and quickly surrounded them with gas and they couldn't get out of the vehicle. Also they may have killed the friend elsewhere because they want it to look like he did it and fled.
Or killed him as an example of what would happen to them if they didn’t comply.

There’s a lot of drugs here...it’s getting crazy. An Orchard Park man just got arrested in Jacksonville Florida for trying to smuggle 165 million dollars worth of cocaine inside a submarine. BTW...Orchard Park is a rich suburb of Buffalo, NY.
This could also explain why it's such a good spot for the missing persons to sell coke there. The last guy gave up his territory with his federal drug arrest. When a supply chain gets broken, new pushers move on it

Jeez if you search for this guy and his family members, there's a long list or cocaine, crack, and other drug charges in the area. I'd bet anything I have that his people are in on this case

Maybe they were afraid of their DNA being found on the bodies. They took the little boys clothes with them, and left him in a diaper. Perhaps if they’re career criminals their DNA is in the system.

I'm sorry I'm rather lost with your reply to my post. Maybe it's me, but I'm not sure how DNA on bodies has anything to do with what I mentioned. I was responding to someone else's theory of a double-cross (in which the bodies in the burned car were none of the 3 adults from Florida who are still considered missing).

I'm sorry I'm rather lost with your reply to my post. Maybe it's me, but I'm not sure how DNA on bodies has anything to do with what I mentioned. I was responding to someone else's theory of a double-cross (in which the bodies in the burned car were none of the 3 adults from Florida who are still considered missing).
Sorry, I think I meant to respond to someone else’s post instead.

I grew up and lived in Orchard Park for over 30 years and it has always had drug problems. It is overlooked because of the $$$.

I found your post quite interesting but then I noticed... the report about this involving an Orchard Park resident was removed by the news agency. The seizure did occur but no OP person. Likely just error by reporters but a bit strange to me (but then again I have a suspicious mind) :confused:

And, thank you for clarifying my previous question. I often misunderstand or mis-read posts. 'Glad we are on same page!

How about this theory? What if a fourth person who was in Florida asked for a ride to Buffalo and they said yes because of being paid good money and figured it would be a mini vacation. Maybe their car really wasn't in the shop but they had to rent one because they needed more room with 4 adults and the little boy. I wonder if LE has located any surveillance video from the drive when they left until they arrived in Buffalo? Maybe the reason there was still a few kilos in their hotel room was because the person was playing games about paying them what was promised so they wouldn't tell them where the rest of it was and a fight happened and they killed them. That would explain why nobody ever went back for it. Because they didn't know where it was. Btw I'm sure this is probably not what happened but I'm just throwing possibilities out there of what might have happened. Had there been a fourth adult along for the ride that could explain why they let noelvin go. They may have become attached being with the child for hours. But like I said this is just a theory that is probably wrong

I've thrown out quite a few theroies but this one I really believe could be what happened. Read this article. They were having large amounts of drugs shipped to people in the United States. Florida is one of the places. They then had people drive it to new York. LE should also look and see if Miguel and Nicole rented cars frequently. Read this Three Falls men charged in WNY drug bust

I really would bet money that they were being sent it from Puerto Rico and drove it there under the guise of a family vacation. Hence why they brought their son and rented a vehicle. Noone knows for sure how much they really did have because they could have had even more coolers with them. Maybe they tried to keep some and they got caught shorting it by a few kilos or cutting the drugs that were actually sold and keeping what was found in the hotel and they got busted and lost their lives for it. I wonder if they were divided and conquered since there was three adults. Maybe the friend took the noelvin by himself somewhere since they all lived together and we're close. The friend was even dating Miguel's sister so it would not be far fetched he would watch him. Maybe they got a text saying they had taken their son (even if it was a bluff) and that's why they met behind that place and they got shot killed and charred. Maybe the friend was still alive but the POI sent a picture of the little boy saying they had him as collateral until the rest of the cocaine was delivered. If the remains that were found in the fire pit turns out to be their friend it could be they lured him there saying they took the boy hostage and then he realized that the boy wasn't in their possession anymore and he refused to bring the rest of the drugs so they killed him too. This would explain why the boy was not killed. Because they had been using him as bait. Investigators should look and see if they had been shipped any packages recently before they went to Buffalo. Also as I noted before in an earlier post that they all had just been in Mexico a few weeks before going to Buffalo. Either way investigators should look into the package theory.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back