NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

I agree. That makes it more likely there was foul play.
So she just ups and leaves her daughter? I know it could happen, but I can't imagine how her daughter must feel. Maybe this explains why there has been nothing in the news here.

All possible-----for some reason (probably b/c its Long Island) I am thinking of Robert Mayer--our MP from 2013-----things were "great " at home and with family and he disappeared........

All possible-----for some reason (probably b/c its Long Island) I am thinking of Robert Mayer--our MP from 2013-----things were "great " at home and with family and he disappeared........

I have thought of the Robert Mayer case also, everything "fine" and then he just disappeared.. I live on LI, and am in the area- I just drove past Patricia's last known place of business Mama's in Centereach- I only drove past the outside of the building, but there were no flyers or anything posted out there. Very sad.........

Yep, and as far as we know, there have been no flyers posted anywhere. I agree, very sad.

None at all????? Wow---dont know what to say about that----perhaps her family and friends know where she is and are keeping mum (or were advised)

No fliers. No posters. Not at her job. Not in her neighborhood. Nothing. IMO

So she just ups and leaves her daughter? I know it could happen, but I can't imagine how her daughter must feel. Maybe this explains why there has been nothing in the news here.
I don't know how you are drawing that conclusion from the statements you highlighted...

I have thought of the Robert Mayer case also, everything "fine" and then he just disappeared.. I live on LI, and am in the area- I just drove past Patricia's last known place of business Mama's in Centereach- I only drove past the outside of the building, but there were no flyers or anything posted out there. Very sad.........
Everything wasn't fine in the Meyer case...after the wife was busted and lost her law license. .they were deep in debt.( my opinion) ..

I was just checking in to see if there were any updates. The silence on this story here on LI has been deafening. I haven't seen any reports of searches or vigils. Where is she?

Haven't heard of any updates anywhere. :(

...and nothing on the recovery of the car. So unusual. .

possible that Patricia's car is out of state? Maybe in NJ or up in Westchester-----someplace where she would not be thought of as MP?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back