GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it ever creep anyone else out when there's a perp free that could be reading and posting on WS? Not saying I think this is the case now, but it does cross my mind. ..

yes mrsobrien----and I am sure LE is reading here as well--------maybe the perps and their friends/family will get some courage, insight, conscience and clarity to do the right thing......

Everyone have a great night---be safe---maybe tomorrow is the day we get the news!!!!!!!!

yes mrsobrien----and I am sure LE is reading here as well--------maybe the perps and their friends/family will get some courage, insight, conscience and clarity to do the right thing......

Still waiting in this to happen with Kortne S., Lauren S., Hailey Cummings and others...not holding my breath.

MOD NOTE: Victim blaming is not allowed. Unless LE indicates otherwise, benefit of the doubt goes to the victim.

I'm pretty certain that she was innocent in this. We're talking about Sarah Goode here, right? Mother of a little girl? What could she have possibly done to deserve being murdered and left for the elements in the woods?!?

If she taunted people who were harassing her, well gosh, then she must have been some bad *advertiser censored** wannabe? Because she went out on a weekend night even though she had most likely been threatened? Yes, she must have been completely complacent in her murder. Since the place where she lived and where she hung out wasn't the greatest area? Because a 21 year old went partying with people she knew and trusted?!?

SMH

Also, it costs a great deal of money to have a funeral for someone. If there is major restorative work required that amount is multiplied. I'm sorry to get graphic but just embalming someone is the very basic service a funeral home offers. Perhaps her family could not afford to have this done.

ALWAYS MOO

Not sure I would trust that. I graduated from Pat Med and everyone I knew in Eagle Estates went to Pat Med. Could have changed though.

The school district maps I viewed came directly from Suffolk County's gov website. While I am not one who puts a whole lot trust in the government, I think it is a pretty good bet that their maps are accurate. I am guessing that Locust isn't actually a part of Eagle Estates even though it is a block away from that grid. Perhaps school zoning has changed over the years in that area, but that map does show that Locust is considered Longwood.

NOT criticizing, but just wondering how and/or why she ended up with these people. And wish she had not, for her sake.

Does it ever creep anyone else out when there's a perp free that could be reading and posting on WS? Not saying I think this is the case now, but it does cross my mind. ..

More than once...

With every day that passes and no arrest(s) being made, I can't imagine what her family is going through. Because this happened in the next town over from me I'm on these boards everyday hoping someone has posted news on an arrest or COD.
when will this day come? What is taking so long?

Hey Sleuthers! Nice work on this case.
I was just reading thru her twitter and noticed that not only do her tweets end in Medford on June 6th, they also started in Medford in the afternoon, with a tweet ' where is the night taking me?'

NOT criticizing, but just wondering how and/or why she ended up with these people. And wish she had not, for her sake.

I'm trying to find the link myself cluciano...who is the friend in common?? Or maybe co-workers or re-connecting school friends????? I thought she was dating or had dated someone in the group????

Hey Sleuthers! Nice work on this case.
I was just reading thru her twitter and noticed that not only do her tweets end in Medford on June 6th, they also started in Medford in the afternoon, with a tweet ' where is the night taking me?'

Hi Haunts, nice to see you here. Another poster (Drib, I think?) made a really good map of her tweets. I'm not sure which page it is on, maybe someone else has it handy and will link it?

Something I find very interesting is that there is another missing girl from Medford now. Her name is Kiarra King age 15. SCPD still has not arrested anyone for the Sarah Goode murder and now this other girl is missing. This is making me think could there be a serial killer out there? If someone in Sarah Goode's circle of friends did this, DNA testing as well as evidence could have and should have given LE a suspect or a POI by now and we have not heard of anything on the news as of yet. Meaning to me that possibly the SG was murdered by someone not in her circle.
Forensic testing, like that of blood and/or skin under Sarah's nails is probably being done. These tests take more than a couple of weeks, but I suspect they'll find someone's DNA on Sarah somewhere. I sure hope so. I'm going to be entirely upset if this turns out like the Sarah Strobel case (Murdered in Huntington Station, NY), where no one was ever charged and the SCPD has YET to release any info. Heartbreaking....
Hang in there WS'ers, Keep up the good work and keep the faith!

Something I find very interesting is that there is another missing girl from Medford now. Her name is Kiarra King age 15. SCPD still has not arrested anyone for the Sarah Goode murder and now this other girl is missing. This is making me think could there be a serial killer out there? If someone in Sarah Goode's circle of friends did this, DNA testing as well as evidence could have and should have given LE a suspect or a POI by now and we have not heard of anything on the news as of yet. Meaning to me that possibly the SG was murdered by someone not in her circle.
Kiarra found Unharmed :)
http://sayville.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/police-medford-teen-missing

Forensic testing, like that of blood and/or skin under Sarah's nails is probably being done. These tests take more than a couple of weeks, but I suspect they'll find someone's DNA on Sarah somewhere. I sure hope so. I'm going to be entirely upset if this turns out like the Sarah Strobel case (Murdered in Huntington Station, NY), where no one was ever charged and the SCPD has YET to release any info. Heartbreaking....
Hang in there WS'ers, Keep up the good work and keep the faith!

I've lost all faith in the SCPD when it comes to murder investigations. You mention Sarah Strobel. What about all the bodies found on Ocean Parkway? Manorville? I hope they can actually piece together this case and offer closure to family and friends. Pretty confident that the team here at WS would solve this given the full details of the LE/ME reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lorenco