GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

Another question to add too-----DT had to have blood on his clothes---not easy to get from where he left Sarah to get home.

I believe I read in Newsday or other MSM that his clothes wee found with hers. Can't look it up right now.

ElizaAvalon--------will try to find that on Newsday--------paints a rather disturbing image------leaving so much evidence

Exactly SPARKLY96. Now he'll claimed was drunk or high and that made him do it....he wasn't in the right state of mind. [MODSNIP] Unfortunately could this help his defense?? Him saying this to ppl the next day??? Idk about u guys but I have definately resorted to that line once or twice in my day. If I did or said something embaressing the night before, I would say "I didn't remember". Regardless he doesn't seem to have the best track record, I hope this is taken into considerations because this isn't an isolated incident. He is being charged with attempted rape at knifepoint for another female from 2010 or 2011. He would've been real young at that time- What a monster. [MODSNIP]

DT is due back in court tomorrow. Fingers crossed for 1st degree murder charge.

I believe SM is considered rumor.

From above:
It is NOT okay to post rumors and then add, "I would include the link, but I can't because the page is private (or, the site is off limits)." If you cannot provide a link to the information (regardless of the reason), you cannot post it, or post about it, or even mention it at all.

Just wanted to add that it isn't just your posts about SM. The mods stop in here and when they see the posts they delete them. Hope this helps, threelittlebirdies.

Btw he's due in court tomorrow, praying the charges get raised-I'm confused why they weren't already from the beginning, especially with so much solid evidence. Does anybody know or can explain?? Is that how it usually works till they get more info???? I'm wondering if he's fessed up or denying it, do we not know that answer till trial?? Too many questions.....still so early on.

:modstop:

STOP, READ, and THANK THIS POST BEFORE YOU PROCEED.

Rule of thumb for social media, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc:

Allowed profiles/pages

• Victims
  • Persons of Interest (POI's)/Suspects (as indicated by LE through MSM)
  • Mainstream Media (MSM)
  • Law Enforcement (LE)
  • Group pages for the victim, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...
  • Businesses, schools, organizations (usually)

Profiles Not Allowed

• Family members of either the victim or the POI
  • Friends of either the victim or the POI
  • Most any other individual

Information -- including images -- MUST be linked to an appropriate source (primarily, mainstream media - MSM).

Social media pages (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) are NOT appropriate sources unless they are associated with a LE agency or news outlet.

NO link = NO post

It is NOT okay to post rumors and then add, "I would include the link, but I can't because the page is private (or, the site is off limits)." If you cannot provide a link to the information (regardless of the reason), you cannot post it, or post about it, or even mention it at all.

Time does not allow mods to pm a member each time a post is removed. Members who familiarize themselves with The Rules usually know why a post is deleted. At any time, if a member has a question about a deleted post, or the rules in general, one has only to ask a mod in a pm. We're always happy to assist members with their questions.

Rules: Etiquette and Other Information

:gthanks:

I don't know how to state it any plainer than this. If you are referencing a social media post by anyone other than the deceased victim, the suspect, or a MSM reporter, you are breaking the rules. Period.

Paraphrasing, and posting statements like, "I can't tell you who posted it, but on Twitter someone said blah, blah, blah..." don't fly.

If you cannot link it, you cannot post it.

Btw he's due in court tomorrow, praying the charges get raised-I'm confused why they weren't already from the beginning, especially with so much solid evidence. Does anybody know or can explain?? Is that how it usually works till they get more info???? I'm wondering if he's fessed up or denying it, do we not know that answer till trial?? Too many questions.....still so early on.

Any idea what time?

Does anyone know if he is still expected in court today? I watched News 12 Long Island this morning and I didn’t hear any mention of him appearing today. I thought today was the day he would be returning as well. Usually they will say something like “Accused murderer DT expected to appear again in court later today ……….. “ Something like that anyway.

Still nothing on the local news. He is due back in court today. I think either the news is not gonna cover it (unfortunately that's just how it is) or maybe they're waiting till the end of the court day when most people are gone because of how highly publicized and serious the case is?? So maybe there will be news coverage later on?? Idk for sure but that's what I'm thinking??

So I was wondering why there wasn't a 1st degree charge in the first place so I started looking up legal definitions. Murder in the 1st requires intention, premeditated planning of the murder. Where as 2nd degree is not intentional but the person knows death will be the outcome. It's basically about the persons state of mind. I just assumed with all that evidence it would be no problem getting a 1st degree charge-now I'm not so sure. I'm hoping for a good outcome but now I'm not so sure it will be that easy or happen right away. Still waiting for news-anyone hear anything??

Article from local paper here on Long Island..

http://www.longislandadvance.net/articles/2014/07/17/Neighbor-Alleged-murderer-of-Sarah-Goode-was-in-and-out-of-trouble

ETA: i found the following interesting to note…

"Albertson said detectives linked Taylor to the murder through multiple “cellular connections” between Goode and Taylor during the night of her disappearance. The geographic locator also tracked the movement of Taylor and Goode to the area in which her car was found. Taylor had also placed several phone calls to the deceased."

Article from local paper here on Long Island..

http://www.longislandadvance.net/articles/2014/07/17/Neighbor-Alleged-murderer-of-Sarah-Goode-was-in-and-out-of-trouble

ETA: i found the following interesting to note…

"Albertson said detectives linked Taylor to the murder through multiple “cellular connections” between Goode and Taylor during the night of her disappearance. The geographic locator also tracked the movement of Taylor and Goode to the area in which her car was found. Taylor had also placed several phone calls to the deceased."

According to the article DNA tests are pending. If they come back a match to DT's DNA will and can charges be upgraded then?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E.Layne
Back