NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have any idea where these two are. The murderers had a good running start, hours.

Agreed. But why no scent from the very start in the streets. I'm not talking about out in the woods.

All these (apparently) bogus sightings are just aiding these criminals' escape.

From the press conference they don't have any idea where they are.

They've been checking trail cams as well in the "W" area...nada

If the planning for after the escape was as thorough as the escape from the building they could be anywhere and plenty of supplies. Scary.

If the gal was part of the escape plan...everything changed

Agreed. But why no scent from the very start in the streets. I'm not talking about out in the woods.

Disposable Hazmat suits?

Dogs noses to the ground, maybe they were lifted upward somehow?

I'm sorry but I had the opposite reaction. I am tired of family members coming on TV and claiming "my so + so would never do that".

Time and time again people do this on TV and time and time again they are the ones who are guilty.

I felt the same way. She allowed herself to get "conned" by a savage murderer who dismembered his victim? Hello??????

Shumlin and Col. Thomas L'Esperance of Vermont State Police joined New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo in a media briefing Wednesday afternoon at Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora. Shumlin says the awareness campaign will include information posted at campgrounds and state parks where people may not be tuned in to the latest news.

Cuomo says investigators received information suggesting Vermont was discussed by inmates David Sweat and Richard Matt as a possible destination.

Cuomo says the inmates could have had a head start of as much as six hours before their absence was discovered around dawn Saturday.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/06/10/us/ap-us-escaped-prisoners-the-latest.html?referrer=

Appear to be using the 12-12:30 AM timeline (significant head start) which is approximate time the couple saw 2 males in his/their backyard located very close to the manhole exit. The description of what one was carrying prob matched the guitar case that LE knew (but did not release the info) was missing from Sweat's cell.

The tip provided by the couple was very reliable.

The killers' mugshots have been put on more than 50 digital billboards in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, according to State Police, and a $100,000 reward has been posted. Law enforcement officials asked the public to report anything out of the ordinary.

"We don't want them out searching the woods," Favro said. "But if you're sitting on your porch, get your binoculars out and see if you see something unusual."

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/06/10/us/ap-us-escaped-prisoners-the-latest.html?referrer=

I don't think it was raining when they left the man hole and if it was they would still be able to be tracked.

What about winds since were thunderstorms on Friday...though I don't know when storms ended, if it was even particularly windy or if that would even affect dogs ability to track them.

Watching TWCNews.com live feed again now - they just were interviewing Sweat's mother and she said that he has been violent since he was 9 years old. There were family photos of him and his siblings with his parents.

It was Matt who was abandoned as an infant in the car and who was subsequently put into foster care and has been in and out of jail ever since. Not Sweat.

BTW, FWIW, they're making every tractor trailor crossing NY into PA or back via the highway pull off for a truck inspection. State troopers are pulling over every truck that doesn't stop. They do this from time to time regularly, but since this happened it's been every single day, each time I have to pass back and forth. This makes me feel a little better.

EXCLUSIVE: Prison worker who agreed to drive 'Shawshank' escapees is 'a TROUBLEMAKER' and a 'cheater' claims former colleague, as married woman's mom leaves cryptic sign in front of childhood home: 'All because two people fell in love'

Joyce Mitchell, 51, known at Tillie, worked at Clinton Correctional Facility and confessed she planned to drive getaway car for escapees

Her mother Joyce Clookey has fled to another state, but left the enigmatic sign on the porch of Tillie's childhood home

Tillie is suspected of helping the two killers escape, thinking that she had a future with one of them - Richard Matt

Former colleague Nancy Hewitt tells Daily Mail Online Tillie was caught having sex on the railroad tracks near her former place of employment

She was cheating on her first husband with Lyle Richards, Hewitt claims

Mitchell checked into Alice Hyde Medical Center in Malone, NY with a panic attack on Saturday

Search for the escaped murderers in mountainous Adirondacks regions of upstate New York has entered its fifth day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-home-two-people-fell-love.html#ixzz3cgjqdCkL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just jumping off your post Blondie...

This is an all time low even for the Daily Mail.

The railroad track gossip, the current husband's educational abilities, etc: TRASHY GOSSIP

"Former [female] work colleague" : Meow, scratch, meow, scratch, meow hissss

The "sign" looks more like a craft plaque that might be hanging on a wall or porch rather than a sign left by Mom on her porch meant to convey a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro