OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

Thats wrong, LP was saying that a lady calling into the NG SHOW must be Todd Blacks GF, he was being sarcastic

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

No, that was in reference to Todd Black, ye olde spokesman who quit/fired

Okay, I could have said this 100 times before now and haven't, but this is getting weird!!!!

Just when I think this case can't get any crazier, it does. WT*bleep*???? :eek:

I don't understand why the utility worked made up a story about having to relieve himself and accidentally finding the skull. Why not admit that he went searching for the body? What made him so certain the body was there? Why not search on his own time if he was so certain?

This is just too strange.

I think he was smelling something in Aug and he knew it was something, lets not forget that this area is suppose to be a burial ground for pets. I feell sorry for him. He knew that he smelled something he probably just got up the nerve to go back there when the plants started to die back.

Holy Cr@p!!! This is an unbelievable development. Now we need to find out the relationship between the meter reader & Casey. Geeeeezeeee.

I think we need to find out the relationship between Casey and the law enforcement officer who supposedly went to check out the tips in August.

Sheriff's office: More remains found; first tip about site came in August

Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco |Sentinel Staff Writers5:06 PM EST, December 18, 2008

New bones were discovered Thursday on a wooded lot where Orange County investigators found a skull and other skeletal remains a week ago, the sheriff's office said.

Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said the new bones were found on the perimeter of the search area off Suburban Drive where investigators and crime-scene technicians have been working since last week.

Investigators have suggested the remains could be those of missing toddler Cayle Marie Anthony, who disappeared in June.

Because of the new discovery, investigators have expanded the search area and intend to stay at the site several more days, Nieves said.
more at link
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-121808,0,787819.story

I don't think the meter reader did anything wrong. I think he smelled something in August and called it in. There was a previous search bases on smells that was probably wrongfully written off to a dead animal that was found. He's again on his normal route in December and found the remains.

I think LE is the one who needs to provide some answers.

I don't understand why the utility worked made up a story about having to relieve himself and accidentally finding the skull. Why not admit that he went searching for the body? What made him so certain the body was there? Why not search on his own time if he was so certain?

My thoughts exactly. This is to odd.

What was the weather and water levels on the 13th????

When did Tim call off the search,date.????

Wait......there was water at that spot back in Aug. maybe that is why the LE didn't see the bag. How did this guy see it if it was in water?

Sounds like his monthly rounds on the 11th of each month placed him in that area, so while there, he searched.

Wasn't his last name reported as ... Gonzales?? :eek:

What I got from the conference was that this utility worker tips were dismissed at least 3 times. OCSO is following up on HOW his tips were handled.

Sadly, the defense will have a field day with this one.

I wonder how the connection was made by LE between the tips and this utility worker. Did he tell them he called back in August?

Just when you think the case can't get any stranger!

NG producer on now. Says reports of clothing found contradict earlier reports. No one seems to know for sure.

Strange indeed. I heard a snippet on local Fox and they said this guy was actively searching..What I don't get is why he didn't try and get ahold of the police between Aug. 13 and Dec. 11, even if they didn't believe him before. Fox also said or was wondering if there was a connection between the county worker guy and KC.

I know folks are wondering if he is involved in some way. I know I am.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back