GUILTY OH - Andrew Wild for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Woodstock, 2008

From the docs submitted on the court case, penetration was with a finger. Which means there was probably no bruising or marks for the mother to pick up on. And probably no bleeding. The child allegedly indicated to the mother that she and Andrew had a "happy time" and that it was a secret- which means that the mother most likely had never been told by the child before. Apparently that was when the pictures were taken. When the mother was told by the child, she called police.

Wild wasn't a stranger the child was left with. He was a long time friend. Was he an RSO? Unless he was an RSO, he was a helpful friend who offered to help her with her child care. I might question that because of my history and because of what I have learned about SO's, but most people wouldn't.

I'm sorry, I just cannot see placing the blame on the mother for this.

Alright once again you are saying something that you know nothing about and quite frankly I'm sick of it .. You have no clue because the investigators have yet to dig deeper into the story did you by any chance get the part where it took ten days to notify the sheriffs department or maybe the part where the child had mentioned that she wasn't wearing any underwear at the time why would a child mention that if it was a common thing for them not to wear any underwear does that click in your head at all. Look I am a close friend of the father I know the story you don't so I suggest you stop saying that the mother shouldn't be blamed for any of this at all yes of course the guy who did it should be in blame but when the mother doesn't protect her child in the way she should have.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the docs submitted on the court case, penetration was with a finger. Which means there was probably no bruising or marks for the mother to pick up on. And probably no bleeding. The child allegedly indicated to the mother that she and Andrew had a "happy time" and that it was a secret- which means that the mother most likely had never been told by the child before. Apparently that was when the pictures were taken. When the mother was told by the child, she called police.

Wild wasn't a stranger the child was left with. He was a long time friend. Was he an RSO? Unless he was an RSO, he was a helpful friend who offered to help her with her child care. I might question that because of my history and because of what I have learned about SO's, but most people wouldn't.

I'm sorry, I just cannot see placing the blame on the mother for this.

Alright once again you are saying something that you know nothing about and quite frankly I'm sick of it .. You have no clue because the investigators have yet to dig deeper into the story did you by any chance get the part where it took ten days to notify the sheriffs department or maybe the part where the child had mentioned that she wasn't wearing any underwear at the time why would a child mention that if it was a common thing for them not to wear any underwear does that click in your head at all. Look I am a close friend of the father I know the story you don't so I suggest you stop saying that the mother shouldn't be blamed for any of this at all yes of course the guy who did it should be in blame but when the mother doesn't protect her child in the way she should have.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It sounds as though you want there to be reason to blame the mother. And you really do have to be very careful about the blame game. There is a lot of blame that can go around.
IMO

It sounds as though you want there to be reason to blame the mother. And you really do have to be very careful about the blame game. There is a lot of blame that can go around.
IMO

It seems as if you don't even care what the best interest of the child would be a mother who doesn't seem to give a care or a father who is doing everything in his power to fight for his daughter amongst I don't know how many other children this guy had done this to at least the father is speaking out trying to get his point across that the judge shouldn't be so easy on this guy trying to make sure this man rots in jail and gets everything that should be given to him unlike the mother have you heard anything about the mother wanting to put this guy away for good no it said that she "considers" Andrew Wild a "friend" how in the hell can you consider a man that raped your daughter and took photos of her amongst many other children still a friend!!!!!!

Personally I hope the guy never gets out of prison and I do believe that the judge made the wrong call for the release. However, it is commonplace to offer bail to sex offenders, sometimes they are even let out without monitors and on their own recognizance. I disagree with that, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about it other than complain.

I did see where the mother described Wild as a long time friend. But she did not indicate that he was still her friend. I don't know the guy, but do have to say at least the mother didn't take her daughter to a stranger for child care. At least she took the child to someone she thought she knew. I myself have at times had to take my children for child care to people whose name I got out of the paper. Even running references, I knew I was taking chances but I had to work in order to feed them and I needed someone to care for them while I worked.

And let me think "Considers" doesn't that mean still does???
The Word considers = to have regard for or care about

Hmm.. Sounds to me she still does consider him a friend because if she didn't it would have stated she considered him a friend don't ya think

Personally I hope the guy never gets out of prison and I do believe that the judge made the wrong call for the release. However, it is commonplace to offer bail to sex offenders, sometimes they are even let out without monitors and on their own recognizance. I disagree with that, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about it other than complain.

I did see where the mother described Wild as a long time friend. But she did not indicate that he was still her friend. I don't know the guy, but do have to say at least the mother didn't take her daughter to a stranger for child care. At least she took the child to someone she thought she knew. I myself have at times had to take my children for child care to people whose name I got out of the paper. Even running references, I knew I was taking chances but I had to work in order to feed them and I needed someone to care for them while I worked.

The affidavit is written in the investigators hand, not hers. Did she say I considers?

Did you get my PM that is in response to your PM?

Ok first of all I understand that the mother did not write that and the investigator did but when the investigator was asking questions maybe to the mother if she didn't state that she considers him a friend it wouldn't have stated that she considers him a friend.. Don't you think also that they takes police reports which comes in the mothers hand writing would not be copied and transfered into the court documents. I just don't understand your way of thinking!!! And don't you think that the court reporter proof reads their forms before going to the judge and that they wouldn't overlook the word considers when it should be considered him a friend. instead of she considers him a friend which in my book means STILL DOES!!!!!

fatherof2, it sounds like you have a lot of bottled up anger about this case. I think you should think twice before taking it out on fellow posters that are just trying to discuss this case with the facts we know. It works much better here when people are calm and informative. Who knows - if you can settle down a bit we might even be able to help you get your message out. No promises of course, but there are a lot of people here that can help with different things.

I have two questions. Have you considered going to the prosecutor with the information you have? Or has the father? (If you are the father, it's ok to just say you are. It might help make things clearer. If not, my apologies.)

Secondly, have you contacted any reporters that have reported this story? They might be interested as well.

I ask you PLEASE to continue thinking of the child in this matter. If there is indeed proof that the mother knowingly put her child at risk, LE should know. IF, however, this is part of a child custody fight or just assumptions, the child is going to be hurt even more by possible false charges.

So, what do you think? Can you just calm down a little and talk with us, rather than getting irritated with us?

I know the father of the child in question of this case but I cannot give out any information about this case as it is an open case and still under investigation. I know the father very well that you are talking about. The Father has gone to the investigator and the investigator now feels that he had something to do with the case the father did not find out until the 15th/16th of this month when Andrew Wild was released from jail. And he did not find out from the ex but from a friend of his. Also with the investigators stated that they will press charges of tampering with an investigation thats why a lot of the information cannot be mentioned here or anywhere. At this time all I can do is fill you in with public knowledge of this case in attempts to help people understand the situation.
But to say that the mother did not know is a false statement. I cant get into details why on behalf of the fathers request but she was warned about this a year and a half in advanced. But the mother seemed to overlook it.

So are you related to the father? Does LE have any reason to be suspicious do you think?

No I am not related to the father I just know him very well and have for a few years now and as for the other question you asked me what the heck is LE?????

LOL, sorry, fatherof2. We get caught up in our own lingo sometimes. LE=Law Enforcement

And to answer your question mysteriew No LE doesn't have any reason to suspect the father in this case considering he just found out on the 15th and if you look at the court documents this has been going on since April.

I can understand that the father is concerned about his child, and about what happened to her. And that he would be concerned about the care the child receives. But even though one person has been charged, that often doesn't mean the investigation is over. Most likely LE is still checking into the circumstances around the abuse and lol, that usually means they check into anyone who may have had reason to be around the child. They have to do that to protect the court case. And if they come up with evidence against someone else, charges against them will be filed later. About all the Dad can do is to cooperate with the investigation. Since he didn't have contact with the daughter and didn't have anything to do with it, then he shouldn't have any problems.

First of all what the heck is with the LOL how is this situation funny to you to even put that in a reply to someone that is just concerned and if they were looking into it how come they haven't even bothered with the mother? But, whatever it doesn't matter anymore cause apparently I'm not getting through to you anyways you just don't understand where I'm coming from. The Investigator feels that the child is in a safe place and that the mother is fit but whatever I guess we will just see wait and see what happens.

So on a further note i suggest you don't talk about things you don't know about.

Again I say this with respect. I'm the person who posted the original post regarding the freak. I posted what was in the media. Do I "know" this to be true?

Your welcome.

Look I mean no disrespect to anyone in this forum I am a parent myself and I just happened to know the father very well and I know how upset he is over this and its frustrating to deal with knowing that its possible that they will not even look into the mother at all and the guy wont get what he deserves so it bothers me when someone states that the mother isn't at all to blame when they don't know all the information there are some sick people out there and sometimes mothers look past what their child has told them. So I'm sorry

First of all what the heck is with the LOL how is this situation funny to you to even put that in a reply to someone that is just concerned and if they were looking into it how come they haven't even bothered with the mother? But, whatever it doesn't matter anymore cause apparently I'm not getting through to you anyways you just don't understand where I'm coming from. The Investigator feels that the child is in a safe place and that the mother is fit but whatever I guess we will just see wait and see what happens.

Well, just so you know, I wasn't "laughing out loud" AT you. I was laughing sort of to myself because we tend to use abbreviations a lot around here without realizing it. My apologies if you took that personally.

I understand you think there is an issue here with the mother. I hope LE figures that out if there is, and that the girl is safe. I hope there's some way you can help your friend make sure she is not subjected to any future abuse.

If this case is typical, then CPS (Children's Protective Services) should be ensuring the child gets appropriate counseling. If that's happening, then more might come out about the mom in question (or God forbid anyone else in this child's life that might be abusive) and LE will take proper action then. I hope nothing happens to the little girl in the meantime.

Sorry I wasn't replying back to you about it I was saying something to mysteriew about the fact they had said lol after a comment. I understood why you had said lol no problem

Well, just so you know, I wasn't "laughing out loud" AT you. I was laughing sort of to myself because we tend to use abbreviations a lot around here without realizing it. My apologies if you took that personally.

I understand you think there is an issue here with the mother. I hope LE figures that out if there is, and that the girl is safe. I hope there's some way you can help your friend make sure she is not subjected to any future abuse.

If this case is typical, then CPS (Children's Protective Services) should be ensuring the child gets appropriate counseling. If that's happening, then more might come out about the mom in question (or God forbid anyone else in this child's life that might be abusive) and LE will take proper action then. I hope nothing happens to the little girl in the meantime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back