GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she went missing from that house mid-day on a weekend day, i would think/hope someone saw something! but i just worry that maybe something happened that night?

did TJs dad say he heard the mom crying? or the baby crying? when he was there..

Somebody heard the baby crying at 9:30am Sunday, but now I can't remember who. It's in the video interview of the woman.

ETA: Now I remember. It's the woman in the video herself who said she thought she heard Elaina crying at 9:30am Sunday.

i hope they are checking the business dumpsters along leonard if they haven't, and they haven't been emptied:(

41.638637, -83.521049
41.639688, -83.523271
41.639443, -83.522461

Shaun Hegarty ‏@Shaun_Hegarty 4m
Police looking between houses for missing toddler in E. Toledo pic.twitter.com/7g8BTS2s4J

those homes seem to have crawl spaces under them. that pic in particular has bricks... i wonder if they could have easily been removed to put something under the house then put back? this is just an example. i've seen lots of homes in these pictures that seem to have boarded up windows, etc on them. how hard would it be to pry one open, toss a kid ( :( ) inside, then nail it back up? this is making me feel so sick.

BBM

My question:

Did JK see Elaina Saturday night after Angela arrived to spend the night at JK's? or did JK assume Elaina was with Angela and the 4 yr old and maybe JK never even saw little Elaina?

An 18 month old should be running all over the place, getting into everything. Usually everyone knows an 18 month old is present!
The "napping", was she sick? Elaina is 18 months old not 8 weeks old. She should not be napping so much unless sick.

Not buying Angela's story! smh

Julie King is the mother of Angela's boyfriend, Steven King. According to Julie, Angela called her Saturday evening, asking if they could stay with her for the night, and saying they had no place else to go.

"I believed everything she told me, I thought she didn't have a place to stay," King said. "She lied to us."

King says she allowed them to stay the night, but she didn't see Elaina all day Sunday.

When Steinfurth came to pick up his daughters, he says Angela allowed their oldest to go with him, but refused to let him see the baby. His father, Terry Steinfurth, Sr., came to help get the child.

Steinfurth, Sr. said Angela told him the baby was napping, and she didn't want to wake her up.

"I heard her inside, [crying and screaming], ‘I don't wanna give him my baby, I'll never see her again,'" he said. Eventually they talked her into letting them see the baby. "Twenty minutes later, she comes running out, [saying,] ‘The baby's not in the house, the baby's gone.'"

Steinfurth, Sr. says he and his son wanted to call the police and others to look for the child, but Angela sat down on the porch "like nothing was wrong…no tears, no nothing."

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/1-year-old-missing-from-east-toledo-home

those homes seem to have crawl spaces under them. that pic in particular has bricks... i wonder if they could have easily been removed to put something under the house then put back? this is just an example. i've seen lots of homes in these pictures that seem to have boarded up windows, etc on them. how hard would it be to pry one open, toss a kid ( :( ) inside, then nail it back up? this is making me feel so sick.

BBM Me too, mamacita, me too!

Elaina's NCMEC listing

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1217120&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

NCMC1217120c1.jpg

some where up there^ it mentioned the shorts and medicine were in house

what medicine and for what???

this case also reminds me of sweet baby girl aliayah lunsford. i hope and pray it has a happier outcome!

ELAINA STEINFURTH, Age Now: 1, Missing: 06/02/2013. Missing From TOLEDO, OH. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Toledo Police Department (Ohio) 1-419-245-3340.

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Elaina was last seen on June 2, 2013.

More...

NCMC1217120c1.jpg

BBM

My question:

Did JK see Elaina Saturday night after Angela arrived to spend the night at JK's? or did JK assume Elaina was with Angela and the 4 yr old and maybe JK never even saw little Elaina?

An 18 month old should be running all over the place, getting into everything. Usually everyone knows an 18 month old is present!
The "napping", was she sick? Elaina is 18 months old not 8 weeks old. She should not be napping so much unless sick.

I don't know. All JK said was that they were wet and cold. I checked the weather that day and it was raining, but not so much cold (almost 80). I wonder if they walked there or if SK told her that on the phone or ? Another article said that SK and AS had broken up a week ago (I guess when her mom kicked her out?), so what a freakin' mess. I don't believe Angela for ONE second.

BBM

My question:

This sounds very much like what baby Lisa Irwins mother said when her neighbor came over for dinner. Baby Lisa' was napping' and never came to the dinner table all night. No one else saw her because she was 'resting.' :frown:

And this is interesting because SK updated his status on FB as being "in a relationship" with Angela on May 27. That is EXACTLY one week before little Elaina went "missing." Now, according to mom they broke up a week ago. A week might entail 5 days or 7 days in some people's minds so...? Angela's twitter had an interesting post on May 25th as well about her life being super complicated or some such thing. Who the bleep knows...

This sounds very much like what baby Lisa Irwins mother said when her neighbor came over for dinner. Baby Lisa' was napping' and never came to the dinner table all night. No one else saw her because she was 'resting.' :frown:

Yeah, they are always "sick" and "resting," just like Kyron's little sister, amongst many others. :banghead:

And this is interesting because SK updated his status on FB as being "in a relationship" with Angela on May 27. That is EXACTLY one week before little Elaina went "missing." Now, according to mom they broke up a week ago. A week might entail 5 days or 7 days in some people's minds so...? Angela's twitter had an interesting post on May 25th as well about her life being super complicated or some such thing. Who the bleep knows...

Always with the drama ! Yes folks who never do the things they should have a complex life of covering their tracks, begging people for favors and homes and rides and food and lying to others about where their grocery money went that they borrowed a week before and still have no food for their kids. Complex alright. Disgusting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993