GUILTY OH - Emilliano Terry, 3, Cleveland, 25 November 2012

Found this
19 Action News has also learned that Terry had a history with Cuyahoga County social workers. The agency says she was a foster child under the agency's supervision until February. Then in May she went back to the agency asking for help. She received mental health and family support services. Then in July we're told of two complaints against Camilia Terry. Plus she even contacted the agency asking for help again.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/20186652/search-for-missing-3-year-old-intensifies

Do you know what kind of help she wanted?

Oh no..:furious:

At least he was found right away, and he can be buried properly. It's a small comfort, but it's something. Rest in peace, sweet baby.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Why refuse a lie detector and ask for a attorney if u are innocent.. I would take electrical shocks if it was my child to get him back..I know I need to hush now.. Taking my son to Tae Kwon Do and then dinner.. BBL

So would I..but in light of the new information I think we can guess why she refused! IMOO

I just don't understand how Social Services can do anything to help someone who is about to disappear their child. There is nothing that they can provide that would have helped, unless she asked them to take him into foster care and they refused.

Ed Gallek ‏@EdGallek19
medical examiner tentatively confirms I-d of missing child

Oh no. What a tragedy. Bless little Emilliano. He is safe and happy now. Thankfully, the other children will be protected now.

Arrest will be announced soon I bet and we all know who it is! I said I had a bad feeling about this... I wished my feelings where wrong

I think parents should be urged to check themselves into ER while their kids are evaluated and observed, too. No questions asked.

I am now curious if CT has a car and if not, who provided the transportation to the landfill. The brother did say he saw little E getting in a black car...

My God, what is wrong with people? How do you take the life of a child, any child, but especially one that you carried inside you and gave life to? How do you put your baby in a garbage bag and let him be carted off to the landfill as if he is no more valuable than last week's paper? It is sickening and unforgivable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't matter to me what social services she requested. If she initiated contact seeking help, maybe they should've accommodated her and the kids in every aspect.

I just don't know. Just seems like little Emiliano's death was entirely preventable.

But, it's moo.

I am now curious if CT has a car and if not, who provided the transportation to the landfill. The brother did say he saw little E getting in a black car...
I just think she threw him in the trash and he got picked up with the garbage. I don't think anyone drove him there. That just doesn't make sense.

IMO, JMO, MOO

I could be mistaken, but I'm under the impression landfills are secured sites. Is this correct? If so, it might tighten the timeline.

Wouldn't matter to me what social services she requested. If she initiated contact seeking help, maybe they should've accommodated her and the kids in every aspect.

I just don't know. Just seems like little Emiliano's death was entirely preventable.

But, it's moo.

We don't know yet that they didn't, do we?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back