OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you would say things that are hidden of course it sounds like almost every where! But it is overlooked : cellars, basements, quarries , landfills, bunkers, all abandoned or over looked! Leaves and underneath like try looking down? Just my minds eye! Thank you. Find Harley❤️

Good point. ^^^

I could post that I own property on Mars available at a low cost... but that's just my comment.
Even if LE were to talk to someone-- that person can say anything.
And LE would be foolish to base anything on someone's 'say so' w/o any corroborating evidence.
It's what hard evidence is available.

Did any ring doorbell cams catch him leaving at that time ?
Then we'd also know for certain what Harley was wearing.
We still do not know.

We were told what he was wearing at first, then it changed to -- "....he was spoken to but not seen. Cannot say more or it will jeopardize Harley." (paraphrased by me from the links provided.)
What can it hurt to say more now ?
He's been missing for over two weeks now. Smdh.
Imo.

Agreed.

Mother of Harley Dilly pleads for his safe return In this article it says: " Asked when she last saw her son and whether it was that Friday morning, Dilly said, "I didn’t see him, I talked to him. There’s a difference. That’s really all we can say, it’s an open investigation and that’s the biggest thing people are not understanding. We can’t share because we don’t want to jeopardize him."

Why would this jeopardize him ??

Good point. ^^^

I could post that I own property on Mars available at a low cost... but that's just my comment.
Even if LE were to talk to someone-- that person can say anything.
And LE would be foolish to base anything on someone's 'say so' w/o any corroborating evidence.
It's what hard evidence is available.

Did any ring doorbell cams catch him leaving at that time ?
Then we'd also know for certain what Harley was wearing.
We still do not know.

We were told what he was wearing at first, then it changed to -- "....he was spoken to but not seen. Cannot say more or it will jeopardize Harley." (paraphrased by me from the links provided.)
What can it hurt to say more now ?
He's been missing for over two weeks now. Smdh.
Imo.
Dec. 20

According to a post from his mother, 14-year-old Harley Dilly was last seen at Port Clinton High School at 3 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 20. He was wearing a maroon puffer jacket. She described him as 4 feet, 9 inches tall and 101 pounds in weight.

Police later stated that Harley was last seen around 7 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 20.
How does his mom know he was last seen Friday the 20th at 3:00 pm?????? Then her explanation of well I didn't see him .......There's a difference..... She can't go into detail......... WTH??????

Agreed.

Mother of Harley Dilly pleads for his safe return In this article it says: " Asked when she last saw her son and whether it was that Friday morning, Dilly said, "I didn’t see him, I talked to him. There’s a difference. That’s really all we can say, it’s an open investigation and that’s the biggest thing people are not understanding. We can’t share because we don’t want to jeopardize him."

Why would this jeopardize him ??
I’m not understanding the jeopardize statement.

I’m not understanding the jeopardize statement.
My guess is that early on LE quickly determined that the mother “over communicated”. They likely asked her to refrain from anything more than scripted responses lest she “jeopardize” the chances of a successful outcome. Just pure speculation.

amateur opinion and speculation

The new picture released of Harley today does not match the same porch of home posted just a few up.

Strange as now I wonder just where was Harley when clearing off porch. Just another question I suppose. o_O

JMHO

The confusion in the timeline leaves too much focus on the What opposed to the Where! So now Where is he! I guarantee the person/ persons here isn’t quite as crafty as the Horman case! So where is the start? Start and move out ! The places that were visited within the timeline known by the last people to see him? Is that legal here! triangulate the steps and it’s typically the search area! Just speculation! Bring Harley home❤️

Last edited:
The confusion in the timeline leaves too much focus on the What opposed to the Where! So now Where is he! I guarantee the person/ persons here isn’t quite as crafty as the Horman case! So where is the start? Start and move out ! The places that were visited within the timeline known by the last people to see him? Is that legal here! triangulate the steps and it’s typically the search area! Just speculation! Bring Harley home❤️

The problem is we don't really know the timeline

went to a friends house Thur Dec 19 left at 7:00pm (seen on camera ..where is that image ??)
mom says she saw him/did not see him/talk to him between 6-7am on Fri Dec 20
grainy picture of him leaving for school at 6:08am Fri Dec 20 (school starts at 7:30am)
reported missing the night of Dec 21

Last edited:

IF I were PHYSICALLY working this case, I would start from the friends house on 12/19 and go from there. Act as if he didn't go home on 12/20 as the Mother SPOKE to HD that morning and he didn't want to go to school, but she said she made him. IDK why but for some reason I feel that time is off a bit, so go back and start from the last place we have HD being SEEN, not SPOKEN to. Not blaming the Mother, just saying, you typically start off when they were physically SEEN. If you can find verification that HD went home THEN make that stop 2 and see if you can find out what time he REALLY left. Rule out the family members as suspects, ask the father why he had his work truck at home as everyone is saying it's abnormal, investigate the fire at his job (haven't seen anything abt this but saw it posted) hell, investigate that as well. The PD has a file on HD stating he's an "unruly juvenile" who has had issues with his parents. Make sure the fire wasn't arson set by a kid...or adult trying to hide something. IF the gut feeling is off abt family OR friends ask them to take a poly just to rule them out and so you can tell the public "hey they took these tests without complaint they just wanna find HD". Have a HQ and a search team and DON'T with hold the public from searching for so long! They should have asked for video sooner IMO.
Now, EVERYTHING I stated above were IF it were ME running this from the beginning. When the parents called in on the 21st I would have started gathering info from the day prior to the date he went missing EVEN if it seems overkill. I would rather have to much info than not enough, Yet again...JMO

Sorry , to interrupt your groove, but I am here to look maps wise for Harley so I f that is a problem let me know! <modsnip> I’m looking on maps and finding hot spots! This case has been lagging and we need people searching! That is all.. find Harley!❤️
Hi and Welcome to Webseluths. I posted a msm map a day or so ago that had locations searched at that time pinned. I will try to find it. Maybe someone remembers it and knows the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a Sandusky part too so if we had a meeting of all those points ! I feel it’s there!the job is interesting but not the fire so the job is a point! I kept getting a pont when I tried with the little info around Sandusky bay or the area near it? So I’m not from there but it was a place for me? Could it be in a triangle? Just looking!

Sorry , to interrupt your groove, but I am here to look maps wise for Harley so I f that is a problem let me know! <modsnip> I’m looking on maps and finding hot spots! This case has been lagging and we need people searching! That is all.. find Harley!❤️
Good ideas.

When you find maps you can upload them to this thread.
Can you also indicate the likely route the parents took to eat out at Texas Roadhouse Friday night ?
There's something significant about that ; imo.
Tia.

I am devoted in search areas and we know that triangle triangulation is important from a to b to c we only have a and possibly b but we do have other information thus far . Restaurant and the donation spot! Not to blame anyone but do we have the friends house! We can only go off the info we know!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

The police chief says in an article that they were called to the home before as Harley was 'unruly'; according to his mother.

And also that he'd left home before and stayed with a friend.
But not overnight.
So it was initially assumed that the parents thought he was at a friend's house.
Or so we've been told.

But it would be interesting to know if the parents called around to his friends on Fri. just to see where he was ?
Afaik they did not.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Like I said in a previous post-- if an online abductor took Harley then they should search the newly-poured foundation as he might have killed Harley and hidden him there.

HRD dogs need to be brought; and also SAR dogs with some used clothing of Harley's for a scent.

Can you repost I need markers I’m at Sandusky bay a wildlife area I just hit and try to go with it ? Doesn’t mean I’m right? I just try to hit on a spot! Searchers need to find a spot to start! I don’t feel it’s local though jmo
I’m looking for it but can’t quickly find it. I’ve been a serial poster here so my memory is failing me right now. I’m pretty sure it was around the time the thread was centering around a quarry.

Like I said in a previous post-- if an online abductor took Harley then they should search the newly-poured foundation as he might have killed Harley and hidden him there.

HRD dogs need to be brought; and also SAR dogs with some used clothing of Harley's for a scent.

I wonder what kind of security cameras there are and the number of personnel working.

I’m looking for it but can’t quickly find it. I’ve been a serial poster here so my memory is failing me right now. I’m pretty sure it was around the time the thread was centering around a quarry.
That starts around page 8. I went back but didn't see anything abt maps BUT, I'm PARTIALLY visually impaired. only partially, as in I sit here and squint a LOT even with my glasses on and my eye Dr says my eyes haven't changed in 9 years.....I think HE needs HIS eyes checked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa