Presumed Located OH - Jacob Bromm, 18, Bowling Green State University, 20 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving away items is a huge red flag for suicide. I hope he's ok. I hope he just wants to go his own way.
I hope it's just that he wants to go his own way and begin anew some where and he just didn't want to lug all that stuff around.

Is Jacob still missing or should I say not located by his family or have they made contact with him and want to keep details private this is all very confusing to me. Praying Jacob is safe.
According to Mother's post 2 days ago - he has not made contact with any friends or family - they are still searching for him. It is very misleading in some posts from the school saying that law enforcement had contact with him. He stopped at a police station 20 minutes away from campus BEFORE he "left" so no one has heard from him since 11/20.

I was hoping he would at least call his Mom for Christmas but from the looks of the Mom's/Sister's Facebook pages, it doesn't look like that happened...I so hope that he is just stretching his freedom and is safe out there somewhere.

Jacob's family and friends have *not* heard from him since mid-November. He spoke with law enforcement on November 20 that he was leaving town, and that is the last time anyone spoke with him. Family does not know if he is safe. Unfortunately, he is not considered "a missing person" because he left voluntarily. The family cannot even submit to "Missing" webpages because again he left on his own accord. Smh

Jacob Bromm is still missing. Today marks sixty days that he left Toledo, OH, via train. He was heading to NYC. He has not notified his family of his whereabouts or whether or not he is ok.
Has it been verified he left Toledo, Ohio via train and was heading to NYC?

How do you know this? Please link a reliable source that says CCTV has been reviewed and verified that Jabob left on a train from Toledo to NYC.
I have reviewed all articles and can't find it.
Proof was only provided at the parents' request from the Toledo station. Amtrak detectives verified that ticket was lifted/used from Toledo to WA to Penn Station NY on 11/21. That's last know information of his whereabouts.

As I understand it he only spoke to police to let them know he's alright and not "missing".
That is correct. Now was he coached into talking to police that day? How would an eighteen year old know to do that? It's all so complicated.
*Any* advice that can be given to us would be welcomed. We are at a standstill in our search and very concerned for his welfare. Thank you.

Last edited:
That is correct. Now was he coached into talking to police that day? How would an eighteen year old know to do that? It's all so complicated.
*Any* advice that can be given to us would be welcomed. We are at a standstill in our search and very concerned for his welfare. Thank you.

Hi keepsearchintoday and a belated Welcome to WS! I'm sorry you have not been able to find Jacob yet.

Would you like to become verified insider? Your posts might otherwise be removed by admins as WS only allows information that is backed up by official announcements or msm to be discussed here. As a verfied insider you can share what you know without providing sources.

You sound like family. It would be best for you and for us if you became a verified insider. That way you don't have to provide links to what you say.
There are a lot of fine people on WS. We have guidelines we have to follow so rumors aren't born and become fact. It's best for all concerned. Already I have a bunch of questions but can't ask until you're verified.
Hi keepsearchintoday and a belated Welcome to WS! I'm sorry you have not been able to find Jacob yet.

Would you like to become verified insider? Your posts might otherwise be removed by admins as WS only allows information that is backed up by official announcements or msm to be discussed here. As a verfied insider you can share what you know without providing sources.
Thank you Elainera- I couldn't figure out how to copy and print.

Go to the home page and click on becoming a verified insider. !

I agree with others who suggested that you consider becoming an insider on the case. I live in the area (Rochester now, Troy for 19 years). I'm familiar with the neighborhood where the Bromms live and have known many families whose children attended Bishop Foley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01