OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

Thanks for all the information. I grew up in Swanton but moved before LH was abducted. I have heard that JDW visited the local bar "Hub's". Where did he live in Swanton and when?

1985. Lincoln Ave

Thanks for all the information. I grew up in Swanton but moved before LH was abducted. I have heard that JDW visited the local bar "Hub's". Where did he live in Swanton and when?

From the interview of RH by 24 news, JDW lived within eyesight, a couple hundred yards from Hubs bar in 1985/86. Not sure of the address of the duplex where he lived.
According to the interview Lori Hill would have walked by his apartment on the night that she vanished..

??? I thought I had added the baby. I'll look into it later tonight or tomorrow morning when I'm at a desktop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From the interview of RH by 24 news, JDW lived within eyesight, a couple hundred yards from Hubs bar in 1985/86. Not sure of the address of the duplex where he lived.
According to the interview Lori Hill would have walked by his apartment on the night that she vanished..

Google Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...5bb3abff3acd64!8m2!3d41.5888991!4d-83.8908882

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 274

And from what I learned from speaking with RH, the hunter who found Lori Ann Hill, he stated he had shot a deer the day before he found her body. The deer was wounded but ran off. He searched until darkness for that deer. He resumed his search the next morning so he could see again, amd returned to the same spots he had looked previously, and that's when he found Lori. He was adamant that her body definitely had not been there the evening before. Which means she was likely kept somewhere for tbose days she had been missing (the barn maybe ??) And then her body had been dunped in the overnight hours ..

And from what I learned from speaking with RH, the hunter who found Lori Ann Hill, he stated he had shot a deer the day before he found her body. The deer was wounded but ran off. He searched until darkness for that deer. He resumed his search the next morning so he could see again, amd returned to the same spots he had looked previously, and that's when he found Lori. He was adamant that her body definitely had not been there the evening before. Which means she was likely kept somewhere for those days she had been missing (the barn maybe ??) And then her body had been dunped in the overnight hours ..

Imo, Lori would have been kept in JDW's apartment or another safe haven; forest or abandoned house/structure, etc. I believe that JDW drove a blue van during that time. jmo

He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)
Ok, I doubt the two are connected. I just saw someone beforr me had posted that he had an airport pickup business and my heart dropped thinking about that woman. It may be she was pregnant or had a small child with her, I cant remember which.

It's heartbreaking to know there is a dead baby. I really hope he didn't have anything to do with that. A lot of serial killers kill women or men, but claim they'd never hurt a baby. I do hope that's the case!

Sorry for posting directly again.

Just reading further, I know someone had already mentioned the women in Chillocothe. Personally, I am not sure they were all murdered by the same person, but one case I think could possibly be added here would be Tiffany Sayer.

What leads me to that conclusion was that I believe her body was wrapped in a blanket with no signs of how she died. From what I understand, Worley's latest victim was suffocated.

Also:
http://nbc4i.com/2015/08/27/chillic...abduction-was-convicted-of-rape-25-years-ago/

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/09/04/additional-rape-charges.html#

This guy. Is it possible there were two killers in the area at the time? I know this thread is only about Worley, but maybe we should start looking into Morrison as well, because with him adbucting a random girl/ so many missing and murdered in the general vicinity, I feel 2 SK's could be a possibility.

EDIT: I know the police said they don't believe he has anything to do with the deaths in Fulton, but I question how they know for SURE.

Hi, Aidan. Have you seen the Chillicothe thread? The discussion of Morrison begins about here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12041407

That thread has been quiet lately, but it's still open for discussion. Please feel free to post there and share your thoughts with us regarding Chillicothe and/or Morrison.

Not to be facetious, however...the way they're racking up SK's in that area, multiple killers overlapping one another is not out of the realm of possibility. JMO

Hi, Aidan. Have you seen the Chillicothe thread? The discussion of Morrison begins about here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12041407

That thread has been quiet lately, but it's still open for discussion. Please feel free to post there and share your thoughts with us regarding Chillicothe and/or Morrison.

Not to be facetious, however...the way they're racking up SK's in that area, multiple killers overlapping one another is not out of the realm of possibility. JMO
Oh no, sorry, I didnt see it. There are so many threads!

I can't find it right now but I remember finding the baby on the Ohio Attorney General website and/or Namus.

Does anyone have any insight on RH statement regarding JW being left-handed? I didn't quite get that. Was she informed by LE that her sister's killer was left-handed? TIA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any insight on RH statement regarding JW being left-handed? I didn't quite get that. Was she informed by LE that her sister's killer was left-handed? TIA

ChiefsGranddaughter, even after three decades there has been a lot of information and evidence held back from the public via the media in the Lori Hill investigation. As you are likely aware, many times investigators will share info to the family of a victim that is not shared publicly. Imo, it would be reasonable to conclude that Rachel Hill has much more info on LH's abduction and murder which has yet to be revealed..

Thats the inference I got from that too. I'll ask her. I did not ever hear that he was left-handed before either and I'm still actually trying to confirm that because that can be very helpful facts to know because forensics and investigators can tell from evidence if a killer was left or right handed. especially if they were stabbed or throat slit because the left-handed killer Generally will cut someone's throat starting from the victim's rightt side and cut across towards the left ;whereas a right-handed killer it would be just the opposite.. and no I'm not saying that this was said to have happened to Lori Ann Hill or Sierrah. we just are not privy to those specifics .however there are still ways they can tell these things anyways I'm trying to Rack my brain and I was sitting there in court behind him-- if I saw him sign the papers with his left hand or not and I can't recall.. I do know I saw him attempt to put his reading glasses on with his left hand but he was having difficulty doing so with the handcuffs on. but maybe there is video footage from the courthouse that shows him signing the documents that would indicate which hand he uses.

Ps pardon my run on sentences. I hit the voice button and just talk and ramble into my phone and it comes out as one huge sentence usually

I caught that too. She definitively stated that the person who killed Lori was left-handed. Now..the question is, IF this is true, was Lori's BF who was tried TWICE for her murder, left-handed also? RH was adamant that the BF had murdered her also. This is the first statement I have heard where the killer was left-handed. If this was info known to RH since the beginning, and the BF was NOT left-handed, what are we to think then? I don't even know how anyone can say someone was left-handed. I know that how someone is hit with blows or an object, they can tell whether it was in, or was the killer's LH, but is that confirmation that the killer himself is actually LH or that they just hit someone with their LH?

I caught that too. She definitively stated that the person who killed Lori was left-handed. Now..the question is, IF this is true, was Lori's BF who was tried TWICE for her murder, left-handed also? RH was adamant that the BF had murdered her also. This is the first statement I have heard where the killer was left-handed. If this was info known to RH since the beginning, and the BF was NOT left-handed, what are we to think then? I don't even know how anyone can say someone was left-handed. I know that how someone is hit with blows or an object, they can tell whether it was in, or was the killer's LH, but is that confirmation that the killer himself is actually LH or that they just hit someone with their LH?

Yeah, I wondered that too. Sure the blows may tell the story of which hand was used - if it were one, but what about both? Since a pry bar (or something similar) was used on LH I could see how the killer could swing it with both hands too, especially considering that they thought she was shot at close range with all of the trauma to the head.

I want them to tie this death to JDW, however they'll need some hard evidence.

Yeah, I wondered that too. Sure the blows may tell the story of which hand was used - if it were one, but what about both? Since a pry bar (or something similar) was used on LH I could see how the killer could swing it with both hands too, especially considering that they thought she was shot at close range with all of the trauma to the head.

I want them to tie this death to JDW, however they'll need some hard evidence.

Or of course a confession would suffice... Awareness is the key. Now that the information that JDW may be responsible for LH's abduction/murder, it is possible that something that he said or did back in 1985/86 that seemed insignificant back then, may have meaning now. The revelation by RH of his strange demeanor and behavior in his apartment did not raise red flags to her until two months ago, after his arrest and barn of horrors discovered indicating a serial offender...

'You can't connect the dots, if you can't collect the dots'..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back