Found Deceased OH - Janet Garrett, 48, Miami Twp, 9 March 2017

Oh no. I really wanted her to be found in a hotel taking a breather for herself.
Sorry Janet. Condolences to her loved ones. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to read between the lines here. Did she conceal herself in the crate and die from exposure from the elements? Suicide? Alcohol intoxication?

Oh my. Life can take crazy turns and get out of control. RIP Janet, I do feel for her loved ones. I hope her mum has familiar faces around her

Her body was found not far from the site in a crate type thing. The theory is she was hiding. Nothing else was released.

Her body was found not far from the site in a crate type thing. The theory is she was hiding. Nothing else was released.

Thanks Tsseimer

My guess is that she may have had a packet of meth on her and freaked out about getting caught with it after the accident - so she may have panicked and swallowed the whole thing leading to the OD. Meth makes people do crazy stuff.

My guess is that she may have had a packet of meth on her and freaked out about getting caught with it after the accident - so she may have panicked and swallowed the whole thing leading to the OD. Meth makes people do crazy stuff.

Sounds like a real good explanation! Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back