Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

I am happy to hear that the FBI has joined it. Although at the same time it concerns me because that means there is reason for them to join.

I think it's very strange maybe even suspicious that this went down as soon as her parents left to go out of town.

The fact that the TV was left on, dogs outside and cell phone left home really makes me think that she in no way intended to be gone for long. But, why was she walking.

Do we know if she walks around her neighborhood often? Does she drive? Does she have any close friends who live in the same neighborhood? From looking at Google maps there are SO many house in all directions. Someone had to have seen her!

I can get a case map going. However, have we pin pointed her exact home location? I know that information may not want to be listed but it is difficult to get a feel for how far she actually walked if we don't know how close she was to the intersection in which her scent was lost. Also, what intersection was it that her scent vanished?

Maybe it was planned to look like she was taken but instead she left on her own and got put into a situation she couldn't get out of, JMO.

I am happy to hear that the FBI has joined it. Although at the same time it concerns me because that means there is reason for them to join.

I think it's very strange maybe even suspicious that this went down as soon as her parents left to go out of town.

The fact that the TV was left on, dogs outside and cell phone left home really makes me think that she in no way intended to be gone for long. But, why was she walking.

Do we know if she walks around her neighborhood often? Does she drive? Does she have any close friends who live in the same neighborhood? From looking at Google maps there are SO many house in all directions. Someone had to have seen her!

I can get a case map going. However, have we pin pointed her exact home location? I know that information may not want to be listed but it is difficult to get a feel for how far she actually walked if we don't know how close she was to the intersection in which her scent was lost. Also, what intersection was it that her scent vanished?

We are usually always on the same wave length :)

If you would like to add yourself as an expert in a certain field or as an insider to a case, please send an email to wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Already did, got one reply, then nothing when I replied back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure what to think.
The fact that the FBI is involved, gives me pause that there's something going on.
where are you Katarina?

Yes, the FBI is often brought in when there is a lead in the case, or for desperation. Hearing earlier today that Parma Police haven't even gotten any leads since the person that thought they saw her at Giant Eagle, (which ended up being false), I assume it's for desperation.

She may have left her dogs outside if she knew she wasn't coming back for a while. Strange that this happened as soon as her parents left town.. may be some answers on her cell./ computer. Was she carrying anything when she was seen ? Did she meet someone online ?

She was carrying her wallet and housekey.

This area looks like suburbia city. I cannot image there are only two witnesses who saw her walking.

I agree. Especially in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, not a weekday.

Yes, the FBI is often brought in when there is a lead in the case, or for desperation. Hearing earlier today that Parma Police haven't even gotten any leads since the person that thought they saw her at Giant Eagle, (which ended up being false), I assume it's for desperation.

Not necessarily true. Since there's an FBI office in nearby Cleveland, we see FBI brought in to a lot of Greater Cleveland missing persons investigations. "Bringing In the FBI" could justmean they created some type of joint task force to utilize FBI resources (profiling, unlocking and decrypting locked cell phones, etc)

I also think the FBI are brought in when LE can prove or strongly believe based on evidence that this isn't a runaway case. She didn't fit the profile of a runaway and I assume it was pretty easy to prove.

She was carrying her wallet and housekey.

Thanks. Highly concerning situation. Wonder if it is the FBI CARD unit that is involved ? ( Child abduction unit). Someone had to have seen her along the route she walked. Sounds like she met up with someone. jmo

I just can't see the FBI getting involved if local le thought this was just a runaway. But given the location, I guess it could be either way.
If she took her house key and id, why leave the phone and money or wallet? It just doesn't make sense.
Hopefully this girl is brought home safely and fast

I just can't see the FBI getting involved if local le thought this was just a runaway. But given the location, I guess it could be either way.
If she took her house key and id, why leave the phone and money or wallet? It just doesn't make sense.
Hopefully this girl is brought home safely and fast

The local authorities were convinced it was an abduction case, keeping in mind they know more than they do. The students that were pulled from class on Monday 3/4 were informed of their thoughts.

I can confirm the FBI is currently at our school investigating Katarina's case. It's expected they'll be there tomorrow while class is in session as well, further investigating with the students and staff.

The local authorities were convinced it was an abduction case, keeping in mind they know more than they do. The students that were pulled from class on Monday 3/4 were informed of their thoughts.

We do*

Thanks for the updates ohiocases.
Your well spoken for a teen .

Thanks. Just trying to make sure it's taken seriously.

Your doing great!
We will absolutely take this seriously and won't stop sleuthing until she's found.
Your going to be a huge help for us because you can clear up so many things so we won't have to waste so much time guessing. ( For example like did she have a boyfriend? You where able to tell us immediately so we didn't have to dig for days and months to find out)

Don't get scared about the verification, they won't call your school or your parents. It might take a few days, but you will hear back from them. The mods are really good here.

Thanks. Just trying to make sure it's taken seriously.

Your doing great!
We will absolutely take this seriously and won't stop sleuthing until she's found.
Your going to be a huge help for us because you can clear up so many things so we won't have to waste so much time guessing. ( For example like did she have a boyfriend? You where able to tell us immediately so we didn't have to dig for days and months to find out)

Don't get scared about the verification, they won't call your school or your parents. It might take a few days, but you will hear back from them. The mods are really good here.

Thank you! I already heard one thing back, it's just frustrating as of right now. I want to be able to release the extra information I know that isn't on the news, but it'll get deleted until I'm granted VI.

Along with the investigation currently going on at the high school, the FBI was quick to go door to door in Katarina's neighborhood. Here's the scene from just hours ago.
e0a1992cd7697f739353c9030109e377.jpg
The FBI is at NHS as I speak.

I hope things get resolved quickly. Thank you ohiocases for your input and clear thoughtfulness.

Does anyone who knows her know if she wears makeup ? Ever ? I'm wondering if she's skilled at make up application,being into cosmetology ? Bet she would look really different if she put on makeup, but jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back