OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 Aug 2011, found deceased in 2013 *arrest in 2023* #5

What are you trying to get across? That these remains are Monica's or Katelyn was killed by a satinist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you trying to get across? That these remains are Monica's or Katelyn was killed by a satanist.

Clearly...

Monica WAS killed by a satanist...

...still wondering about Katelyn.

I don't know what happened to Katelyn, exactly. But I will say the full moon, burning papers "ritual", possible Wiccan friends (please.), occult crime, satanic murder, etc. angle was discussed ad nauseum almost 3 years ago on the main/FB forum for Katelyn, and I think early on here, as well.

Bumpin' for Katelyn! With all due, and utmost respect, for all on this board, since we don't know what happened to beautiful Katelyn, then I think, imho, that nothing should be taken off the table. The postings from tarabull bring an interesting (albeit sickeningly frightening!) perspective to Katelyn's case, we need to keep our minds open. Although I'm with everyone on "the other wagon", since no arrest has been made I'm willing to entertain other possibilities. Bottom line, Katelyn's killer/s need to be caught, it's scary he/she/they are still out there :(

Rumors of satanic cults and rituals are accustom to this whole area. Especially within deep wooded areas. However, it is said in the satanic bible that human sacrifice is not really used within the religion. That doesn't mean it isn't possible though. I think this case has more than one suspect to look at, IMO I feel as if it revolves more around a group of suspects rather than just the boyfriend or one other perpetrator.

:bump: for Miss Markham

Somebuddy knows...IMHO :moo:

:jail:

since we don't know what happened to beautiful Katelyn, then I think, imho, that nothing should be taken off the table. The postings from tarabull bring an interesting (albeit sickeningly frightening!) perspective to Katelyn's case, we need to keep our minds open.
No one can take anything off the table that other people want to discuss, so go for it.

What about this case suggests occult crime to anyone? (That's not rhetorical, I'm actually curious.)

There was a full moon that night, as there is every 28 days. Some of Katelyn's friends may have been Wiccan. What else?

I think there's a pretty clear POI in this case. And I don't think Satanism has anything to do with his motives.

Title of post: Call IT what you want
What is "IT"...? Satanism? Occult crime (what brand of the so-called occult)?For what purpose?

Why would ritual murderers and/or animal mutilators and/or graffiti artists go get a young woman sleeping in her 2nd floor bedroom at night (with close townhouse neighbors just beyond the wall who would hear a struggle, not to mention a dad or boyfriend who could easily have been there too) -- then ritually kill her, and hide her in a garbage dump 25 miles away? If that's the plan, why not nab a drunk girl straggling home from a bar? One of those abductions would be fairly easy, the other difficult and highly risky.

I am trying to clarify and understand, not ridicule.

SGS,

Feeling I need to begin with a BIG :moo:

REALLY I'm not ashamed to admit, I don't know what 'IT' is called...seriously! Who hacks up animals with HATCHETS?!?!

I apologize, I OBVIOUSLY missed the part where LE stated there is evidence Katelyn was removed from her home against her will, hence the struggle as you are suggesting...Do you have a link?

I have considered Katelyn may have departed her home after JC left and on her own OR had a known visitor --- contrary to him thinking she was ready for bed when he left. (Boys can be so unaware IMHO.)

As for the 25 miles away...IF I understand the geography correctly, the locations of the various animal mutilations, fires, writing in blood at the church and Katelyn's remains are relatively close to one another...dare I say each within 25 miles of one or another.

I was hoping someone local would take a closer look.

:blushing:

Who hacks up animals with HATCHETS?!?!
Screwed up sociopaths. Alas, they are not entirely rare.

There are mentally ill kids (or adults) who do stuff like that, yet never become serial killers, or ritual killers, or killers at all. Why? I don't know. Criminal psych people don't know. But there are a lot more animal-torturers than there are murderers... just like there are a lot more troubled people unduly fascinated with fire than there are fatality-causing arsonists.

There is a spectrum in every kind of violent mental disorder, a degree of effed-up-ness. Not all sick people who are violent towards animals plunge straight into being murderers of human beings too. Thank goodness.

I apologize, I OBVIOUSLY missed the part where LE stated there is evidence Katelyn was removed from her home against her will, hence the struggle as you are suggesting...Do you have a link?
LE has not stated there is any evidence of that, and I did not say they did.

You were painting a picture of her being sacrificed by a ritual/occult killer. I asked why Katelyn would be chosen for such a thing, as opposed to someone who would be much easier prey than she would. I reiterated her particular circumstances that night (in bed and going to sleep in her room on the second floor of her townhome), as reported by the last known person to see her.

Do you have a reason to believe Katelyn was targeted specifically, and targeted by someone who knew her well enough to get her to leave with him, a person of whom everyone in her life was unaware?

I have considered Katelyn may have departed her home after JC left and on her own OR had a known visitor --- contrary to him thinking she was ready for bed when he left. (Boys can be so unaware IMHO.)
I have considered the same, and it is possible, but there is no evidence for that either.

So... I'm trying to understand here. What you're postulating is that Katelyn may have departed her home voluntarily in the company of some other person (turning off her phone first, and deceiving her fiance with whom she was about to move out of state). This other person was of an animal mutilating & satanic bent, who decided to use her for his own ritual purposes that night, then dump her across state lines -- coincidentally, just over a mile off the rural route her fiance takes to his parents' other property.

If you believe this is possible, then given the lack of evidence, why is it not just as likely that she departed her home and abandoned her regular life to join a carnie on the church-festival circuit as a funnel-cake seller? [It was her fiance who suggested in the 911 call that there were shady people people at the nearby festival.]

Please consider what is statistically probable in this situation. If it was not her boyfriend who was involved, what do you make of the eyebrow-lifting if not jaw-dropping statements in his interviews or his 911 call? (Compare it to the truthful/deceptive analysis of 911 calls by criminal psych professionals. I can link to the article if you wish but I think it's easily located on Google.)

Transcripts of the 911 call and interviews are located here:

http://kmdce.livejournal.com

Her fiance did not call her workplace, where she should have been during the period when he was supposedly worrying about her so much that he ended up leaving work early to look for her. Yet, he panicked/freaked out [his words] when he saw her car in her parking lot, at a time of day when she would have been home from work. Why did he supposedly feel panic instead of relief? It doesn't make sense.

Per his own account, he was burning personal items of hers in a bonfire the night she vanished. What are the chances he'd be doing that (first of all), and that a satanic Mystery Man X would kill her that same night (second of all)?

I was hoping someone local would take a closer look.
I am local, and I have taken what I consider a pretty close look over the years, thank you.

I'm not sure what I could turn up that would link any of this together in any fact-based evidentiary way that even the FBI themselves missed -- but if you have any ideas or direction, I would be happy to try.

Shamus

I know YOU ARE local.

Thanks anyways.

I will leave 'IT' for the pros.

It seems like I wasting my time trying to link her to paige johnson and other young women who went missing from this area that are young and petite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shamus

I know YOU ARE local.

Thanks anyways.

I will leave 'IT' for the pros.
Okay. It sounded like you thought I wasn't local. My bad.

I don't think our discussion here has to shut down while the pros do their thing. Hopefully I've been clear enough (I may not have) that for me discussion is not "fighting" but a clarifying debate. I'm not trying to shut you down, Tarabull, I'm trying to figure out what you're saying re ritual crime as it connects to Katelyn.

The location is telling for me where her remains were found. It had to be tbe Bf or someone that new him well.

I feel pretty sure that in Paige Johnson's case, the perp is that guy she was with when last seen...and that Katelyn too met het death at the hands of someone she knew. I do not believe any of the cases are connected that the PI writes about. Jmo

Clearly...

Monica WAS killed by a satanist...

...still wondering about Katelyn.

I hate to break it to you but Satanists don't believe in doing things of this nature. I think you're talking more on this Satanic panic and wanna-be's. It really irks me when people assume Satanists would do something so disgustingly heinous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back