AMBER ALERT OH - Keshaun Williams 15, Possible Abduction, was at house party Fleet & Gertrude, may be w/unk persons in black SUV, Cleveland, 17 Jun 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The Cleveland Police Department is searching for an endangered missing 15-year-old boy identified as Keshaun Williams in a case that’s being labeled as a “possible abduction.”

Police say Keshaun was reported to be missing since Saturday, June 17, from his home in the 5700 block of Fleet Avenue. He was reported missing to law enforcement on June 20, police said.

“Investigators have conducted and continue to conduct multiple interviews and follow up on information provided by sources,” Cleveland police said.

Keshaun may have been traveling in a black SUV with unknown people.
Anybody with information regarding Keshaun’s whereabouts is asked to call 911.

The Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults will be hosting a press conference Monday, June 26 ...

[...]

The press conference starts at 11 am and will be held at the offices of the Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults located at 2937 W. 25th Street in Cleveland.

Members of Keshaun’s family will be sharing details regarding the case and their plight to locate and bring him home.

[...]

Have you seen this child? Keshawn Williams

Issued for: Ohio
AMBER Alert: 31174

MK_amberAlert.png

Keshawn Williams​

No photo available

• Missing Since Jun 23, 2023
  • Missing From Cleveland, OH
  • Age Now 15 years
  • Sex Male
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Black
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 5'05"
  • Weight 120 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a creamed colored jogging suit and gray Jordan sneakers

Vehicle Information​

• Make: Jeep
  • Color: Black
  • Description: The Jeep SUV may have Temporary Registration
The Cleveland Division of Police in Cuyahoga County has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing child named Keshawn Williams. He was last seen at 5719 Fleet Ave wearing cream-colored jogging pants with white & blue lettering and gray Jordan tennis shoes. The suspect's name, is Unknown. The involved vehicle is described as a black Jeep SUV with a temporary license plate.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Cleveland Division of Police 216-623-5418

JUN 24, 2023
[...]

According to police, a preliminary investigation causes authorities to believe this case is a possible abduction. Keshaun may be or may have been traveling in a black SUV (pictured below) with an unknown person.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 124414.jpg

Cleveland Police

[...]

There are cases that dilute the Amber Alert system. In my opinion, this is one of those cases in that it is lacking core information and core timeliness. I hope he is found; I fear the average citizen of Cleveland is less likely to pay attention to his phone the next time it buzzes, and that’s also a tragedy.

1687664091614.png

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- An Amber Alert has been issued for a missing and endangered Cleveland teen who has possibly been abducted, Cleveland police say.

Keshaun Williams, 15, has been missing since June 17, a Saturday. He had been at a house party and was last seen at Fleet and Gertrude avenues in Cleveland. A missing person report was received by police on Tuesday.

“Investigators have conducted and continue to conduct multiple interviews and follow up on information provided by sources,” police said in a statement. “At this time the case is being investigated as a possible abduction. Keshaun may be or may have been traveling in a black SUV with persons unknown.”

According to the Amber Alert, the black SUV has a temporary tag on the rear window and the driver’s side rear window is broken out with plastic over it.

Williams was last seen wearing black jogger pants and a T-shirt.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Williams is asked to call 911 or Cleveland police at 216-623-5400.

Keshawn Williams​

• Missing Since
    • Jun 23, 2023
    • Missing From
    • Cleveland, OH
    • Age Now
    • 15 years
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Race
    • Black
    • Hair Color
    • Black
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 5'05"
    • Weight
    • 120 lbs
    • Description
    • Last seen wearing a creamed colored jogging suit and gray Jordan sneakers

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Jeep
    • Color:
    • Black
    • Description:
    • The Jeep SUV may have Temporary Registration
The Cleveland Division of Police in Cuyahoga County has issued an AMBER Alert for a missing child named Keshawn Williams. He was last seen at 5719 Fleet Ave wearing cream-colored jogging pants with white & blue lettering and gray Jordan tennis shoes. The suspect's name, is Unknown. The involved vehicle is described as a black Jeep SUV with a temporary license

CLEVELAND (WJW) – Cleveland police say they’re investigating the disappearance of a 15-year-old boy as a possible abduction.

Police issued an Amber Alert just after 2 p.m. Saturday for Keshaun Williams.

The Cleveland Division of Police first issued a missing person alert Saturday morning for Williams. Williams, who also goes by Kee, was reported missing on June 20.

Williams’ mother Sherice Snowden spoke with FOX 8 Saturday afternoon regarding her missing child.

Snowden said Williams first went missing after attending a house party on June 17 on Gertrude Ave. She says his location went off at Washington Park, but the SIM card was removed from his phone. Police later said he might have been kidnapped on June 23.

“Keshaun never misses church on Sunday,” Snowden said. “He never misses boxing practice. Always going to come home to eat, because he loves to eat. He would have text me; he would have called me.”

Police originally believed Keshaun may have been traveling in a black Jeep SUV with persons unknown, but confirmed late Saturday night the vehicle was not involved.

“He was like, ‘Mom, I’m happy to hear your voice. You want me to come home?’ I said, ‘Yes, come home right now. I worked the graveyard shift so I dozed off,’” Snowden said.

Williams then reportedly spoke with his aunt in the middle of the night, just a few hours after the call with his mom.

“My sister said he called her at 1:00 a.m. and she couldn’t make out what he was saying. He was just talking all over the place,” Snowden said.

“Please let my child come home. My child is a good kid. He goes to church every Sunday. That is the only child that I have. I just lost two brothers to violence. That’s all that I have. Can you please return my child? Let my child go? Keshaun if you are able to see this Mommy loves you. I need you home. I just want to hug you. Please come home,” Snowden pleaded.

Video

JUN 25, 2023

Police have canceled the alert for the black Jeep that was thought to be involved and now say it's unknown if there's actually any vehicle involved in Keshawn's disappearance. which is being investigated as a possible abduction.

(However, the Jeep and it's description still appears on the AA as of now.)

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults canceled their press conference for the 15-year-old at the center of Saturday’s AMBER alert.

The press conference’s cancelation came Sunday afternoon at the request of Keshaun Williams’ family, according to a statement from the organization.

The press conference was scheduled to start at 11 a.m. at the offices of the Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults.

Meanwhile, the AMBER Alert still is active for Keshaun, who was last seen on June 17 in the 5700 block of Fleet Avenue in the city’s Broadway Slavic Village neighborhood.

This is the strangest Amber Alert I've ever seen.

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults canceled their press conference for the 15-year-old at the center of Saturday’s AMBER alert.

The press conference’s cancelation came Sunday afternoon at the request of Keshaun Williams’ family, according to a statement from the organization.

The press conference was scheduled to start at 11 a.m. at the offices of the Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults.

Meanwhile, the AMBER Alert still is active for Keshaun, who was last seen on June 17 in the 5700 block of Fleet Avenue in the city’s Broadway Slavic Village neighborhood.

This is the strangest Amber Alert I've ever seen.
Odd indeed. The only time I've seen a press conference canceled was when the person was located or was otherwise not involuntarily missing or there were details the family wasn't wishing to make public at the time. No idea on this one - hopefully, these is more info of a positive nature for this young man soon.

Link for the rescheduled press conference that was today. Nothing much new as far as information. The only thing I was left questioning was if he had called his Mom on the 17th from the party that he was on the way home, why a 3 day wait to report to LE that he was missing? Perhaps that gap is explained elsewhere in this thread. My heart goes out to his Mom, she's obviously very concerned and loves him very much. Cleveland Missing holds news conference for Cleveland teenager gone 11 days

JUN 28, 2023
Video of the news conference in the article is 20 minutes long.

From the video:
  • Keshaun's mother said she called him the night of the party around 10:30 p.m. and told him to come home, but he didn't show up that night or on Sunday. “He goes to church every Sunday. He works at the church.”
  • She also said they communicate every day, this is the longest they've been away from each other, "this is very irregular," and that Keshaun is very good at school, does gardening, and is very involved.
  • She says they've checked surveillance cameras in the surrounding area, spoken with neighbors, and Keshaun's grandmother has even canvassed the neighborhood.
  • Friends saw Keshaun at the end of the party but somehow they got split up and Keshaun was left behind.
  • She said everything was good at the time he disappeared - she just braided his hair, they cooked breakfast together which they do every morning, they have a lot of movie time together, everything was great, so she is very blindsided by all of this.
  • Keshaun is in the 10th grade and has good grades in school. The principal, teachers, and kids at school have been calling. Keshaun is a very bright student.
  • Keshaun's mother was unaware that he was going to attend the party.
  • Keshaun works the front desk at church. He goes to boxing every day.
  • Keshaun's boxing coach described him as a dedicated athlete that never missed practice. If Keshaun doesn't have a way to get there, he calls someone to get him there.
  • The coach says he doesn't go anywhere without his mother's permission.
From the article:
  • One reason she’s worried is that she said police told her gang members were at that party and gave him alcohol.
  • There have been reports that Keshaun was seen in Tower City and at a Marathon station, but the family says camera footage didn't show him; he was nowhere to be found.
  • A $1,500 reward is being offered by an anonymous source for his safe return.

Last edited:
JUN 28, 2023
“He was seen at the end of the party but somehow they got split up and he got left behind,” Snowden said. “After the party, everything is a blur. So that’s why we’re trying to get concrete information about who was at the party.”

Snowden said her son is a charming, smart boy who goes to church every Sunday. He even works the church’s front desk, she said.

“This is such an important case. You saw the mom’s reaction here. Her heart is bleeding and watching her, my heart is bleeding, and we really just need to get this kid home,” said Chief John Majoy, who is president of Cleveland Missing.

The family asked that whoever has KeShaun, to please release him. They say he has a loving family and a bright future ahead of him.

“Any parent that has to go through this, you fight for your kids. You never give up and you continue to look,” said Snowden.

JUN 29, 2023
[...]

Police are investigating the case as a possible abduction, Newburgh Heights Police Chief John T. Majoy said Wednesday at a news conference, and the Amber Alert issued for Keshaun after his June 17 disappearance remains active.

Keshaun's mother, Sherice Snowden, said family members have desperately tried calling his phone ever since but it goes straight to voicemail.

“Me and Keshaun always keep in contact. He calls me every day. We’re very big on communication. He’s never been away from home for this amount of time. This is very irregular of my son to not return home because we keep in contact and are very close,” Snowden said at a news conference Wednesday at the Cleveland Family Center for Missing Children and Adults.

[...]

“Please Keshaun come home," Snowden said. "If anybody his whereabouts or if anybody has my child, can you please let me child come home. Keshaun has a whole life ahead of him … Keshaun is all I have, that’s my heart.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back