Presumed Located OH - Kevin James Cassetty, 21, Hartville, 23 July 1982

It looks like it’s a psychic’s website. They have “dreams” and publish them on the website ;)

No, I don't think that it's a psychic website, they just list missing persons.

When I went to the site a banner came up on the top of the page saying

“GET MY LATEST DREAMS IN REALTIME!Receive dream alerts and warnings about major events about ready to happen. Get ALL my nightly dreams delivered in your inbox”

I copied and pasted that. Sounds fishy to me.

It looks like it’s a psychic’s website. They have “dreams” and publish them on the website ;)

I didn't see a banner like that at all....I don't understand......

Kevin's immediate family his mother sisters and brother refused to provide DNA
I'm so sorry for you to hear that. They are really making things difficult. You wonder why. I really hope the military investigation will bring up some useful information.

So crazy - It came up as being modified today, (like 2 hours ago) it came up in my tracked cases. Now it's gone. Maybe he was found. I am hoping his family has answers.
I've noticed that NamUs cases are modified a few hours before being removed. When I see older cases being modified I am always hopeful that they're going to be removed very soon.

I am Kevin's daughter and with a heavy heart it is true he has been identified and is deceased. The fbi had to force the military to release my father's fingerprints this was done last yr. And with determination from a great lady that never gave up his search with the ohio bci she was able to match his finger prints to a 2016 case in Florida of one James camp according to a I'd he had on him when discovered. Because of the fake name the authorities there obviously couldn't identify him as once enlisted or find any family and my father was cremated and left unclaimed. I'd like to thank everyone who helped share his information or spent countless hours going through the John doe"s . The prayers that were said and the hopes of a safe return. I may not have gotten to know my father but I never gave up hope of finding him one day even if the out come wasn't a pleasant one as for so many yrs I had feared. I just wonder had we been able to get him listed as missing long ago if we hadn't kept being ignored would the out come have been different? Would someone had said hey I know him and possibly have saved him from the way he lived and possibly his life? Would I have had a chance to know him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81
Back