OH OH - Nikki Forrest, 19, pregnant, Piqua, 25 Sep 2010

Still missing: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Original

Original

The nine year anniversary of Nikki's disappearance passed recently. Was there ever a reward posted? I've been poring over the details, but don't remember seeing one mentioned.

The nine year anniversary of Nikki's disappearance passed recently. Was there ever a reward posted? I've been poring over the details, but don't remember seeing one mentioned.

If not, do you think it would be futile to start collecting money for one? Money makes people talk.

Now I think the boyfriend's account sounds very suspicous, because I heard too many times of "I saw my wife/girlfriend got into a car and drove away, I never heard from her again"

Yeah, that's always sketchy as hell, and the fact they argued about the paternity of the baby is a major red flag and possible motive.

Forgot to add, I think her bag was deliberately left by the bridge as a red herring. Whoever took her was planting the idea that she committed suicide.

Coming up on eleven years this week my fellow Ohioan will be missing, and sad this young woman has had so little publicity. It feels as though someone got away with getting rid of Nikki, at least that is a strong suspicion of many of us. Bumping this thread. I hope for some renewed information. I've not been to that area of Ohio in years but I recall Troy and Piqua being very rural small towns mostly farming and quiet. It's hard to believe someone didn't see or hear something about Nikki then or all these years later!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back