GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully George will release the deck is stacked against him before then

im pretty sure it was a red Chevy . I’ve been going back a few years searching for the photo of the truck that the custody papers were found in . Anyone have the photo saved?
Red Ford I meant sorry.
I keep hearing BJM 911 call saying "there's blood all over the house"
I bet the knife was used in some unknown way for some reason at CRsr.
MO
I’ve always thought Billy’s tattoo was to cover a scar from the confrontation with Chris Sr the night of the murders.
I think the knife might have been used to cut wires and Billy had it on his belt .

He just delayed it for 10 months. Judge shouldn't allow any longer I feel.

Someone on here said personality disorders like narcissism and others are not mental illness. Having no empathy isn't necessarily mental illness.

As you said he could just be evil.

Occam's Razor: the simplest of explanations is usually the right one.
I feel the same way about the judge should not allow this , but I feel Deering isn’t going to do anything that George’s attorneys could use for a miss trial or anything.

I keep hearing BJM 911 call saying "there's blood all over the house"
I bet the knife was used in some unknown way for some reason at CRsr.
MO
I hate to even think about this. I'm afraid of what the W's may have said and/or done to the victims prior to killing them. I hope I am wrong but I feel there is a possibility some of the victims may have suffered some gruesome injuries. Again, I pray I am wrong about this, but if they did, I really hope this information is not told or discussed for the whole world to hear.

JMO.

As I look more closely at the picture of the red truck, I don't think it's a Ford, I think it is a GMC.

JMO, MOO
GMC Sierra? The article did say JM's was a Chevrolet, not sure if sometimes the two get called the other
As I look more closely at the picture of the red truck, I don't think it's a Ford, I think it is a GMC.

JMO, MOO
According to the Cincinnati Enquirer,
agents with the Bureau of Criminal Investigation have been using a GPS device to track a 1997 Chevrolet K2500 truck owned by Manley. It was issued April 21 and was valid for 45 days.------- The article does say Chevrolet but wonder if it really is a GMC. A GMC Sierra? The W's had a GMC Sierra on discovery list. Does not say what color though. Perhaps some mixup with a truck being caught on camera that night that may have looked like JM truck in a bad pic. (If it was a red one captured on a video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24