GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raises Hand: I did

I thought for sure they tried to set up the Manley family to take the fall. If they had tried to do so, then I felt the truck was a part of it.

Looks like my gut feel was incorrect…

I meant that I do not think that is JM truck listed in the new discovery. His truck still may be brought up in the case in some way by defense. So do not raise your hand yet. ha

Raises Hand: I did

I thought for sure they tried to set up the Manley family to take the fall. If they had tried to do so, then I felt the truck was a part of it.

Looks like my gut feel was incorrect…
I still think the W4 tried to set up the Manley family. It appears to me the W4 tried to use the "red truck" to set JM up. I'm not sure how at this point.

I agree, JM's red truck seems not to be one of the trucks in discovery, yet.

JMO, MOO

I think @Cool Cats made it clear in their post # 875:
"The tub with receipt and fake custody documents was found in Jake's truck per Scheiderer at bond hearing."

Not sure where you got the idea they were first found in the Montana search.

JMO, MOO

Yes, but she directly follows it with a quote about the Montana search. I guess I was just confused. All good here.

Last edited:
If you're saying the custody documents were found in the Montana search, I disagree. I think they were found in the first search of JW's truck at Brian K. Brown's property as pictured with the big horse trailer. JMO

I think you have the wrong post. I said per Scheiderer that Jake's truck (at that car lot) had a tub of "important stuff" which is where they found the receipt and the custody documents the Wagners had printed out.
That did not tell them whose computer was used to download them from the TX website.

BCI went to the Montana Canadian boarder and confronted Angela with the receipt and photos of her buying the shoes. She said she bought them for George and Jake and they did not like them so she threw them away. They separated the Wagners and got a different story from George and Jake who said they never saw the shoes.

At that boarder BCI confiscated Angela's laptop and saw that Angela's laptop was used to download the custody documents. Obviously she had printed them out which is why they were in that tub.

They also discovered a bunch of screen shots from the Wagners hacking Facebook accounts and reading the private messages.

Per Scheiderer and Canepa

Last edited:
I think you have the wrong post. I said per Scheiderer that Jake's truck (at that car lot) had a tub of "important stuff" which is where they found the receipt and the custody documents the Wagners had printed out.
That did not tell them whose computer was used to download them from the TX website.

BCI went to the Montana Canadian boarder and confronted Angela with the receipt and photos of her buying the shoes. She said she bought them for George and Jake and they did not like them so she threw them away. They separated the Wagners and got a different story from George and Jake who said they never saw the shoes.

At that boarder BCI confiscated Angela's laptop and saw that Angela's laptop was used to download the custody documents. Obviously she had printed them out which is why they were in that tub.

They also discovered a bunch of screen shots from the Wagners hacking Facebook accounts and reading the private messages.

Per Scheiderer and Canepa

Yep, exactly what I thought you said and I agree with you. We are all good my friend!

JMO

The GMC Sierra 1500 mentioned in Discovery just might be red, too, if you look hard enough.

It could be. The problem is that if JM did not own the red truck before the murders, they would have had to know he would buy a red truck after the murders if they were trying to frame him with a truck that would be questioned by LE. So that would not fit for what we know right now. He could have owned it but not on paper. Supposedly he did not have possession of it at the time of the murders.
If a red truck was on a camera somewhere in relation to the crimes and it had a really bad pic then its possible that they could not tell a Red 2000 GMC Sierra from a 1997 Red Chevrolet in the picture or another kind of truck. That could be where the warrant/GPS came into play on his truck when he got it later.

Last edited:
It could be. The problem is that if JM did not own the red truck before the murders, they would have had to know he would buy a red truck after the murders if they were trying to frame him with a truck that would be questioned by LE. So that would not fit for what we know right now. He could have owned it but not on paper. Supposedly he did not have possession of it at the time of the murders.
If a red truck was on a camera somewhere in relation to the crimes and it had a really bad pic then its possible that they could not tell a Red 2000 GMC Sierra from a 1997 Red Chevrolet in the picture. That could be where the warrant/GPS came into play on his truck when he got it later.

CO- did the discovery specifically state a red truck? I apologize I haven’t went back to read it. If so, I believe I know where we can find a photo of Jake with a red truck, but I don’t want to waste time to hunt it down unless the discovery states the color to be red.

CO- did the discovery specifically state a red truck? I apologize I haven’t went back to read it. If so, I believe I know where we can find a photo of Jake with a red truck, but I don’t want to waste time to hunt it down unless the discovery states the color to be red.

No it did not say what color in discovery. A photo of him with a red truck would still be good. I would not worry about it if its a lot of trouble to find. If it was a GMC Sierra or Chevrolet one that JW had that would be interesting. Even one that was red would still be interesting.

No it did not say what color in discovery. A photo of him with a red truck would still be good. I would not worry about it if its a lot of trouble to find.

Back ground in the photo in this article. Not going to screenshot the image since it has S in it (a minor and in my mind a victim in all this)

Rhoden case: 'Hate seeing my daughter cry'

Note: No way to tell for sure what kind of truck, if it is for sure a truck, or if it belonged to him, but he is kneeling next to it.

Last edited:
Back ground in the photo in this article. Not going to screenshot the image since it has S in it (a minor and in my mind a victim in all this)

Rhoden case: 'Hate seeing my daughter cry'

Note: No way to tell for sure what kind of truck, if it is for sure a truck, or if it belonged to him, but he is kneeling next to it.

Thanks, Interesting. I have seen that pic many times and never noticed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Ford I meant sorry.

I’ve always thought Billy’s tattoo was to cover a scar from the confrontation with Chris Sr the night of the murders.
I think the knife might have been used to cut wires and Billy had it on his belt .
Any of these?
4066FC8F00000578-4511538-image-m-70_1494961986534.jpg
4066FD6500000578-4511538-image-a-67_1494961715177.jpg
Trailer seized in search for killer of Ohio family | Daily Mail Online
Sleuthers, Remember Jake and George did work on the used cars, for the car lot on Highway 41, that means that the Wagners also had access to those vehicle to commit the murders on Union Hill Road that night and the owner of highway 41 car lot would have never new any difference on, the prosecution attorney has not said yet that the Wagners owned the vehicle that was used that night, JMO

Hazy memories going back to that morning in 2016. Who posted here that JM said the truck he was driving was in DRs name and he was there at her home to make a payment?

He was also told but LE to move truck as emergency vehicles were coming and needed to access DRs property.

Also the new truck that had the tracker fitted. Someone here tracked that truck to previous owner, a lady.

Who posted this? Who remembers these things.

We've been there before but someone must have more info or know where it can be accessed. Please.

Sleuthers, Remember Jake and George did work on the used cars, for the car lot on Highway 41, that means that the Wagners also had access to those vehicle to commit the murders on Union Hill Road that night and the owner of highway 41 car lot would have never new any difference on, the prosecution attorney has not said yet that the Wagners owned the vehicle that was used that night, JMO

JW told the prosecution that one vehicle was purchased specifically to use that night. You are correct they have not specifically stated that the W's owned either truck listed on discovery, it is assumed. I assume they did own the GMC and sold it to person that is listed on discovery. There is not much information on discovery about the F150 except 67 images.

On Discovery:
There is a search warrant on 4-21 and 4-27.
There are two interviews with a person on 4-21 and 4-27.
There are 10 photos of the GMC Sierra on 4-21.
Athens county is listed beside the GMC Sierra.
The person may be a cousin that lives in Athens County.
Two page lab report of DNA on GMC Truck.

Last edited:
Hazy memories going back to that morning in 2016. Who posted here that JM said the truck he was driving was in DRs name and he was there at her home to make a payment?

He was also told but LE to move truck as emergency vehicles were coming and needed to access DRs property.

Also the new truck that had the tracker fitted. Someone here tracked that truck to previous owner, a lady.

Who posted this? Who remembers these things.

We've been there before but someone must have more info or know where it can be accessed. Please.
MO.
Here some random info to generate discussion.
I did some research on this truck that had the tracker on it.
I believe the warrant had a vin number on it and I worked backwards from that to start. Later, I could not retrieve that info. IIRC, the very original owner was a family owning a farm in the Northern middle part of the state. I believe remember the last name or the name loosely associated with the farm, but I can not post it here. It is against TOS and, as you all know, sometimes my memory is faulty!

Here is a websleuths link about that discussion:

GUILTY - OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

^^ Does anyone have a copy of the original warrant? ^^

Regarding your first question, I remember JM making that statement. But I believe he said he purchased the vehicle from Dana, and was there to make a payment. I don't recall anything about it being registered to DR, but he could have said that too. DR did advertise and sell vehicles, so I believe she would have kept up to date on the paperwork.

MO. It is very common in Southern Ohio for ordinary people ( not authorized car sales ) to borrow, trade, purchase vehicles in private transactions without bothering to do any paperwork, no registration change, etc. Very common.
I think that happened at some point with this red truck.

MO.
I believe the warrant had a vin number on it and I worked backwards from that to start. Later, I could not retrieve that info. IIRC, the very original owner was a family owning a farm in the Northern middle part of the state. I believe remember the last name or the name loosely associated with the farm, but I can not post it here. It is against TOS and, as you all know, sometimes my memory is faulty!

GUILTY - OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Regarding your first question, I remember JM making that statement. But I believe he said he purchased the vehicle from Dana, and was there to make a payment. I don't recall anything about it being registered to DR, but he could have said that too. DR did advertise and sell vehicles, so I believe she would have kept up to date on the paperwork.

MO. It is very common in Southern Ohio for ordinary people ( not authorized car sales ) to borrow, trade, purchase vehicles in private transactions without bothering to do any paperwork, no registration change, etc. Very common.

I am aware of two that owned it before JM (the title was actually put in AM name I believe) in 2017.
-P.F. that tried to kill her dentist husband in Peebles.
-Male with initials J.B.

I am aware of two that owned it before JM (the title was actually put in AM name I believe) in 2017.
-P.F. that tried to kill her dentist husband in Peebles.
-Male with initials J.B.

CO, TY!

This truck seems to have a very 'colorful' history.
I don't know that it is important, but it is interesting. I am wondering why the title was put in AM name, just curious.
Who had it immediately before AM?
And who, how many individuals, chad the truck in the years prior, from the truck's date of origin up thru 2017?
Are all years accounted for?
Again, maybe not important, but curious that this truck ownership (and milage) has many inexplicable gaps in information.
And then, it end up with this odd debacle involving JM.
The whole thing went away quickly.

CO, TY!

This truck seems to have a very 'colorful' history.
I don't know that it is important, but it is interesting. I am wondering why the title was put in AM name, just curious.
Who had it immediately before AM?
And who, how many individuals, chad the truck in the years prior, from the truck's date of origin up thru 2017?
Are all years accounted for?
Again, maybe not important, but curious that this truck ownership (and milage) has many inexplicable gaps in information.
And then, it end up with this odd debacle involving JM.
The whole thing went away quickly.

On paper JB had it before AM/JM. In reality not sure if that is who had it immediately before.

Here is another Websleuth link.
Betty did a lot of really good research on this Red Truck.
Worth a look.

UNSOLVED - Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

MO
I'm not sure what can be gained from the red truck ownership mystery, but it is my opinion if all is eventually revealed, the red truck may play a part in other unknown activities related to the undercurrent activities De Wine alluded to initially.

An aside to anyone following this.
So, was the lady who killed her dentist husband driving this truck during that crime? I don't think so....idk
Is there another unknown crime attached to this truck ? There must be unless warrant info. was incorrect.

Last edited:
MO.

Ann99 you are a star! I was hesitant to make the post, but after hours chewing it over, decision made. How lucky for me you are here.

Thank you for that confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member