OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the shoe burning party ... "Doofus, you stepped in blood!" Panic. "Yeah but we're burning the shoes!"

Odd random thought ... moo ... Does George have Stockholm syndrome?
If (huge If) he does, he should have taken a deal and talked. I am not so sure based on statements he made on the tapes, he seemed like a willing participant bend on keeping it covered up.

If (huge If) he does, he should have taken a deal and talked. I am not so sure based on statements he made on the tapes, he seemed like a willing participant bend on keeping it covered up.

Someone else brought that up before - if GW4 was truly not much involved in the murders, he would logically have been the first to approach the prosecution to make a plea deal.

JMO, at minimum, he would have been the second, after Jake.

ChrisJr in bed and not between bed and wall. Another old rumor shot down.
I can see how he wasn't found sooner. It seems from the photo I saw of his bed, that it looked like a comforter all bundled up and not a person in there. Maybe they missed him initially and only found him when the BCI started looking further?

Someone else brought that up before - if GW4 was truly not much involved in the murders, he would logically have been the first to approach the prosecution to make a plea deal.

JMO, at minimum, he would have been the second, after Jake.
Exactly! After being away from his family in jail for months/years, I'd think he would be able to think for himself and break free from whatever bond there was.

I actually do feel sorry for Jake and George in that their childhood was messed up. I don't doubt growing up with Billy and Angela they had a warped view of how family should be. They were controlled and thought that was normal. It doesn't excuse murder, but I do feel bad for them in how they were brought up leaving them believing love is about control and just doing whatever your family wants. I don't believe these boys would have ended up like they are if they grew up in a different family.

justtrish said:

Exactly! After being away from his family in jail for months/years, I'd think he would be able to think for himself and break free from whatever bond there was.

I actually do feel sorry for Jake and George in that their childhood was messed up. I don't doubt growing up with Billy and Angela they had a warped view of how family should be. They were controlled and thought that was normal. It doesn't excuse murder, but I do feel bad for them in how they were brought up leaving them believing love is about control and just doing whatever your family wants. I don't believe these boys would have ended up like they are if they grew up in a different family.

My post is here ... George was the most loyal to pact? Doesn't want to be the outcast? stock home .. ...?

sorry about this bad edit, tech difficulties ... end of my post... jeesh

"" Betty P said:

JMO, at minimum, he would have been the second, after Jake. ""

Last edited:
Plastic covered the back doorway going outside from the addition. Looked like it hadn't been used in some time. Weatherproofing plastic was stapled over it, etc.

Everyone had shoe covers on, latex gloves, etc.

Taking noon recess now til 1 pm.

I can see how he wasn't found sooner. It seems from the photo I saw of his bed, that it looked like a comforter all bundled up and not a person in there. Maybe they missed him initially and only found him when the BCI started looking further?
Do you have a photo of his bed? I've only seen Dana's. TIA!

I mean... He loses everything because of his dad, MOM's and brother's control compulsions. He followed along probably because that is all he knew IMO.

Getting away with it had to be a longshot from the beginning... if he would have really thought about it for one instant. The might have done it without him anyway.

My post is here ... George was the most loyal to pact? Doesn't want to be the outcast? stock home .. ...?

sorry about this bad edit, tech difficulties ... end of my post... jeesh

"" Betty P said:

JMO, at minimum, he would have been the second, after Jake. ""
Agree, an extremely messed up existence. I am trying to remember if Jake and George were home schooled. Anyone know?

Maybe should have just voted NO at the murder roundtable.
I am curious about this vote. Maybe he did? Again I am not excusing his behavior or what has happened because he didn't stop it and didn't alert anyone so to me even if he didn't shoot, he's a willing participant. I do wonder if him going to keep Jake safe from Billy is true. Maybe he's always protected Jake? I hope we hear more about this once we get past the expert testimony. If he wasn't going along initially and then decided to go I could see it being to protect Jake. I could see him voting no, but 3 to 1 is still a go. If any of this is true, he should have spoken up first. He should have came clean and said what he knew and how it went down and maybe he would have 30 years instead of his mother, who I believe planned this and pushed for it. He didn't though and continues to say he wasn't there, didn't know about it. So I think his punishment should be just as harsh if not worse than the others.

Here is White
white.jpg

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
12m
PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: White is now describing the second bedroom he went into - this is Dana Rhoden's room.
She was under a comforter, a pillow covering her head. White says there was some blood on an exposed bedsheet before he moved comforter. She was bleeding from the head.

They removed the pillow covering Dana's head as evidence.
White says one gunshot wound was immediately evident. Some tissue from her body was on the bed.

White is now describing moving into the third bedroom - Hanna May Rhoden's bedroom.
She was also in bed, shot. Pillows on the floor. We know her days-old baby Kylie was with her alive when her body was found.

White now shows the rear door of the addition to Dana's home. He says it was covered in plastic and "inoperable." So, not a point of entry.

plastic.png

link: https://twitter.com/evanmillward

I mean... He loses everything because of his dad, MOM's and brother's control compulsions. He followed along probably because that is all he knew IMO.

Getting away with it had to be a longshot from the beginning... if he would have really thought about it for one instant. The might have done it without him anyway.

I'm not sure he just followed along. I think he was as motivated as the rest of his family to kill the Rhodens and Hannah G. He wouldn't have done it otherwise. It sounds like he has a violent, aggressive personality, based on what Angela Canepa related about the recordings. The abuse his ex wife experienced is also an indicator. He's not a nice guy, not the kind of person you would want to encounter in real life.

Agree, an extremely messed up existence. I am trying to remember if Jake and George were home schooled. Anyone know?
Every story says insulated 'clan' that was homeschooled. Not sure if true tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa