OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a theory of sorts, of mine, that when the Ws' moved to Peterson Rd., it was a chance to break away from the Flying W. and live on their own property. Own, being the operative word. The boys probably had good credit, a job plan, education in mechanics and trucking so they were good credit risks. They were also either married or getting married. Stable. Then the parents moved in too (planned or unplanned, idk). I think that helped to end the boys' marriages but again, that's just me theorizing. I've been young, and had to hang out with a mil before. Not fun. Especially without a car and add being out on 40 and plumb.

As for the elder brother, he branched off, and has his own horse farm. I do not know why, or what, or how, but it's been alluded to a split in the family. I've tried to locate him in court but have not seen a male in that age range on the W side.
So there are other siblings in the Wagner Family? Just the other brother?

I don't see a real need for a plea with the exception for cost efficiency and expediency. I think with the horrific nature of these crimes, it is only fair that they face the full charges. That may not be how it works though, and I am not pro death penalty, but if these people are found guilty of this by a preponderance of a doubt, then may the chips fall where they may.
I don't see a real need for a plea with the exception for cost efficiency and expediency. I think with the horrific nature of these crimes, it is only fair that they face the full charges. That may not be how it works though, and I am not pro death penalty, but if these people are found guilty of this by a preponderance of a doubt, then may the chips fall where they may.

Did you mean the preponderance of the evidence or a shadow of a doubt or beyond reasonable doubt? B
When I’m tired or my back has gone out I often can’t think straight or my hands don’t type what I want them to. Then spellcheck steps in with a correction not in the next universe of what I was trying to say. At times I do back and edit 5-7 times. Then I just stop.

There might be a reason for someone to take a plea but in this mess the only person I can see benefitting is the grannies.

And since we have no idea what evidence the Prosecutors have I can’t fairly assess anything.

This is opinion only.

Last edited:
He attended FW's he is sitting with RW and another person.

You read my mind, I just had an. AhA moment. TYSM

I do believe he attended another. I remember thinking his mom prob’asked him to attend in effort to display family unity or in event bail was established. Since Fred’ is home bound, It makes sense to think she’d want someone there. Maybe the footage I saw was outside the court, walking in. Can’t remember.

Last edited:
Did you mean the preponderance of the evidence or a shadow of a doubt or beyond reasonable doubt? B
When I’m tired or my back has gone out I often can’t think straight or my hands don’t type what I want them to. Then spellcheck steps in with a correction not in the next universe of what I was trying to say. At times I do back and edit 5-7 times. Then I just stop.

There might be a reason for someone to take a plea but in this mess the only person I can see benefitting is the grannies.

And since we have no idea what evidence the Prosecutors have I can’t fairly assess anything.

This is opinion only.

If the jury finds them guilty and sentences them to death, then so be it, if they sentence them to LWOP, I'm good with that (even better really). I'd hang myself in my cell if they sentenced me to LWOP. At any rate, if they are found guilty, of these murders, they should never walk the earth as free men, or woman, ever again.

Anyone “going to LE” would meet with much higher up LE than the locals & any meetings would be held miles away, in an obscure setting. Most likely, a hotel room.

Wonder how many trips the W 4 made past the local SO, to see the vehicles in the parking lot? If they did see a vehicle belonging to anyone they knew, that person is lucky to be alive.
I am thinking that now they are separated, tremendous pressure is being brought to bear on the most vulnerable of the four. I have no idea of their personalities, so don’t know who that could be.

If the jury finds them guilty and sentences them to death, then so be it, if they sentence them to LWOP, I'm good with that (even better really). I'd hang myself in my cell if they sentenced me to LWOP. At any rate, if they are found guilty, of these murders, they should never walk the earth as free men, or woman, ever again.

Even without knowing the evidence, I doubt they will walk. There was no rush to execute arrests so I think the case is air tight. And, as we’ve discussed, there was no reason to hurry. LE had knew the whereabouts of each of the 4, 24/7.

If media reports are correct, by the end of a January, all 4 will had their pretrial. I wouldn’t think we’d see much more of them after pretrials, until trials commence.

Last edited:
News reports are so conflicting. A few stated they were renting and I did hear they moved to a house her dad owned at one time. With money tight, I thought they’d end up with ‘Fred.

I wonder if they wanted to avoid Flying W, out of paranoia or if they were asked by FW to live elsewhere. Because, at the time of their return they were most definitely suspected of the most horrific crime in Ohio history.

RW, With her dog breeding operation, possibly would not want 4 murderers living on site. Especially, if she might be “Doe”.

AW's voter registration shows her at Havener Ln. (she registered to vote when she came back). That address belonged to her father, I think. Her mother, RN, lived with her mother as she cared for her, iirc. They may not have wanted to go back to FW's, or, like you say, she may not have wanted them back there. They moved off her place, and to Peterson Rd. They'd lived on her land for years. Then up and moved. I think there's going to be a lot of stuff to come out at this case. I get a feeling it will be, as Dewine said, bizarre. It already is, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get