OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudly, didn't they have their own rig, and company, that they tried to get off the ground? I think that's what the big barn across the road from the Peterson house was built to house. After the murders he quit traveling back and forth long distance and took a pay drop, so, he said, that he could be home more regularly with S. He was trucking, I believe, and I also believe that AW did a lot of the care for S, in his absence.

This is what I was thinking. I can’t find any info regarding contracts, what they hauled or where they went. Might have only been a few trips.

continued:
Think I solved "one mystery"....reporter used their own interpretation instead of "the actual words spoken." AngieC actually said "reliable resouce, uh source" and yet read how the reporter wrote the story:
Asst. Attorney General Angela Canepa said a confidential informant told them they were with the Wagners at Fredericka’s horse farm when a plot for revenge was discussed. (Canepa DIDN'T SAY that. For all we know it could have been a recording from a bugging device. Or yikes & snap, contemporaneous info...an I Watch???)
The entire meeting could have been recorded as opposed to "broadcasted & recorded remotely." I did see a "bracelet-ish thing" on RW's left wrist. Anybody know how that works in courts...can you record courtroom proceedings and then take them home to Mom???
Quite Possibly the Perfect Discreet Recording App for Your Apple Watch.
Quite Possibly the Perfect Discrete Recording App for Your Apple Watch

There could have been jealousy of them all having jobs and money to buy what they wanted. There doesn't seem to be much working or income happening in her family...

Yea, besides G3 having his SS check, there is little coming in. Maybe the boys did regular mechanic type work for cash. Idk how 6 could exist on G3’s check.

continued:
Think I solved "one mystery"....reporter used their own interpretation instead of "the actual words spoken." AngieC actually said "reliable resouce, uh source" and yet read how the reporter wrote the story:
Asst. Attorney General Angela Canepa said a confidential informant told them they were with the Wagners at Fredericka’s horse farm when a plot for revenge was discussed. (Canepa DIDN'T SAY that. For all we know it could have been a recording from a bugging device. Or yikes & snap, contemporaneous info...an I Watch???)
The entire meeting could have been recorded as opposed to "broadcasted & recorded remotely." I did see a "bracelet-ish thing" on RW's left wrist. Anybody know how that works in courts...can you record courtroom proceedings and then take them home to Mom???
Quite Possibly the Perfect Discreet Recording App for Your Apple Watch.
Quite Possibly the Perfect Discrete Recording App for Your Apple Watch

Good question.

I always think of Omarossa recording in the WH. Iirc, she used her phone.

Dudly, didn't they have their own rig, and company, that they tried to get off the ground? I think that's what the big barn across the road from the Peterson house was built to house. After the murders he quit traveling back and forth long distance and took a pay drop, so, he said, that he could be home more regularly with S. He was trucking, I believe, and I also believe that AW did a lot of the care for S, in his absence.

It has been vague about that trucking job. He said he quit his job because HMR was upset about him being gone so much. He was mad because she broke up anyway, remember? So that had to be before the murders. He also said he quit a job to be home for S after the murders, I think, like you say. So, did he quit two different jobs? Was it all BS?

DeWine didn't say Confidential Informant, he said Confidential Source. Canepa said "Reliable Resource/Source". So it is still a fact
that no one has said "Confidential Informant". Slight changes in wording like that gets the whole thread off target. Things in this case are screwed up enough using facts. When it gets to the point you do not know fact from fiction, there is no use bothering trying to decipher what happened...

A confidential source could be almost anyone who has talked to LE on condition of anonymity. A CI usually has something to gain, and is doing something illegal themselves. That's my understanding, but the terms may get interchanged. I think the lawyer just misspoke at the hearing and did mean source rather than resource though.

But still, the person had to be someone trusted by the 4, one would think.
It’s possible someone overheard something, but would they later have access to a round table discussion in Fred’s home?
Idk how much staff she has, if any.

There could have been jealousy of them all having jobs and money to buy what they wanted. There doesn't seem to be much working or income happening in her family...

But look at their vehicles, trailers, and the money sunk into those trophy heads. All those pigs, goats, and other animals required feed, there were Little Tykes play gyms and toys all over the place, and I'm guessing some pretty nifty hunting equipment, along with four-wheelers, and all on a new farm, with two barns going up. Money was coming from somewhere.

But still, the person had to be someone trusted by the 4, one would think.
It’s possible someone overheard something, but would they later have access to a round table discussion in Fred’s home?
Idk how much staff she has, if any.

They didn't live with FW. That's just been a theory b/c some have speculated it could be RW. It could have possibly been a trusted friend, someone who did some other sketchy stuff with them after the murders, or before, and knew about them building silencers and brass catchers, or pointed LE toward a truck sale, or killed their alibis.

She mentioned the fishing trip around July 2017, there's comments and links in at least thread 29, if not 28 too. There was mention of HHG babysitting the four day old while KR and HMR went fishing, but, there are now broken links. Honestly, unless HMR was feeling much happier toward HHG and FR, I don't see it. CG said he'd never seen the infant, in his interview, and HMR was adamant that he not see her just four days earlier. Leaving her with HHG, and FR, who were pulling for CG to see her, seems odd to me.
When was the said fishing trip? The 21st of april? "She" you mean KR2?

ETA: thanks!

They didn't live with FW. That's just been a theory b/c some have speculated it could be RW. It could have possibly been a trusted friend, someone who did some other sketchy stuff with them after the murders, or before, and knew about them building silencers and brass catchers, or pointed LE toward a truck sale, or killed their alibis.

Right. And, I’ve speculated, I am torn between RW/RAW or as you said earlier, maybe it was FW. Maybe she was put in a “have to” situation, the reasons for her arrest occurring first. Evidently, they didn’t know she lied under oath at the time of her testimony. Several months passed before her arrest.

But look at their vehicles, trailers, and the money sunk into those trophy heads. All those pigs, goats, and other animals required feed, there were Little Tykes play gyms and toys all over the place, and I'm guessing some pretty nifty hunting equipment, along with four-wheelers, and all on a new farm, with two barns going up. Money was coming from somewhere.

Could have been from mom or it could be from illegal activities. Hard to say with that group.

I wondered if FW funded the barns?
Iirc, the four wheelers were confiscated. Along with many other items.

It has been vague about that trucking job. He said he quit his job because HMR was upset about him being gone so much. He was mad because she broke up anyway, remember? So that had to be before the murders. He also said he quit a job to be home for S after the murders, I think, like you say. So, did he quit two different jobs? Was it all BS?

I think he said she left him b/c he was gone all time and didn't like that about his job. I could see that. Young and stuck there with AW all day, every day? Aaargh. Until she got those Ls and that car. Sweet freedom! Just my 2¢. ;)

Could have been from mom or it could be from illegal activities. Hard to say with that group.

Did FW give the farm to the boys, hoping they would straighten up & work, make it on their own, away from AW? Then they sold it?

So glad Court TV will be up & running for these trials. They’d be impossible to follow if we only got snippets from cable news.

When was the said fishing trip? The 21st of april? "She" you mean KR2?

ETA: thanks!

You're Welcome! That's what I have in my notes. KR2 and HMR went fishing, four days after her c-section, and left the four day old, breast feeding infant, with HHG for several hours. The links are broken now so I can't back it up. I posted about it in those thread numbers, too, and we can see the old links, but the ones I tried, don't work now.

I think it is one or more of these three.
Hopefully, this motion is DENIED.
Always disgusting in trials where guilt is almost certain, for the witnesses to be ripped to shreds over irrelevant matters.
I’d be more interested in the juvie records of the 4.

Exactly, the witness isn't on trial, so their history should play no part of it. Then she puts in a motion for her history not be allowed in the trial... That makes you go, Hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph