OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Four days or something like that right? I really don't think it has anything to do with the R's murder.

But it is possible that when LE started coming down hard on the W's they started looking for a way to discredit Reader. They did threaten revenge, but the indictment didn't specifically say what form that revenge would take. At first I took it as physical revenge but it could have been in the form of destroying the careers of the three named in the threats.

JMO

It still could be another decoy that would be one of the many that has been put out there to throw off the LEO.

I agree. Even though it was filed days before the arrest it could sill have came from the W's. If they knew LE was closing in on them they could have started a campaign to discredit the LE they saw as the biggest threat.

JMO

His youth & general naïveté puts him firmly in his lawyers palm, IMO. All the lawyer has to do a few times is say something like: MOO

Well J, the state has some pretty incriminating evidence against you.......might be best to see what we need to do to get rid of the DP. You’re soooooooooooo young.

Or, send a super gorgeous paralegal to meet with him a few times.

It would mean the world to the R/Gs to hear him say “GUILTY”. That’s all they need, one word. IMO

T. I still think the public has the right to have all the questions answered. A hell of a lot of public funds were spent over 2.5 years to investigate this crime.

An article in the paper said locals still have not had their secure feeling of being safe in their homes. I think it would raise serious questions about perceived influence of Fred’s money. One way or the other.

These people cast a very large dark shadow over Pike County that if not transparently addressed will remain. If no deals cut or even offered it will go a long way to repair the reputation of corrupt LE and justice in the County.

Having worked in the public sector and writing budgets for a State, my educated guess is that well over 2.5 million has been spent including man hours. It’s difficult to know for certain but it’s my guess. There was only one investigation with that scope and I included 1980’s dollars converted to today’s equilivent.

Solid public policy is very important to restore public confidence in their system. And to help make their community secure once again.

I believe although difficult and expensive I have read it can more often than not help a family through the grieving process. Most of the time the community offers a tremendous amount of love, compassion and support during the legal process. And everyone goes through it together supported by a larger group of people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member