OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not be following this correctly.
When you say 'work room' do you mean the location and trailer where CR and GR were found?
If so, and you also think GR was staying at DR place, (and I think so too) even more odd that GR
and CR were in that 'work room' location in the night.
I can see this as possible but can't make sense of it.
I've been calling it, to myself, and sometimes on here in my theories, as the work trailer, more like an office w/a bedroom and kitchen. I see it as this is where people would come to do business with them because you don't eat where you go to the toilet (for lack of a better phrase). They would not want business people to come into their homes, where they live their normal lives; hang out w/family, eat, watch t.v., sleep, do whatever you or I do, etc... Especially FR & CR. GR may have been there out of necessity or he may not have minded staying there to manage night time customers. I don't know how familiar you are w/drug sales, but, a lot of them happen at night. Darkness is your friend. IANADrug Dealer! Just been around the block. I've read that he had a job that he did not clock into at 5:30 a.m,. the morning they found he and CR1, so that narrows the window to 10:30 pm - 5:30 a.m. for GR.

That was my initial thought as well, and it's still possible that they simply had chickens. Except if they were "just raising chickens" then why the little individual rooster tents? (I have no idea what those things are called, so tents they are).

I know many people who have chickens, roosters included, and none of them use those little tents. Not a single one.

If the roosters are chained to their houses or a post beside the house, they are fighting roosters. They are usually kept apart from each other because of the spurs. I have seen fighting chickens (not in action) kept in the yard of an acquaintance.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any theories or knowledge about where they possibly kept these grow operations now that you know they exist? Did you ever have any inkling they were even into that sort of business?

Also....do you have any theories at all?

Was there a lot of traffic going in and out of the trailer CRsr was found in? What about all those cars?

First time posting here, I think I have read through most of what has been said.

I live close, real close to the crime scenes, and knew several of the Manley family members. I can tell you from personal experience there is NO way DR, CRjr, and FR did not know what was going on the dope. They all lived together in the white trailer prior to DR and family moving to 3122 Union Hill Road. There is also NO way LM was not aware, he spent more than half of his time travelling back and forth from his house to the white trailer (tarps on the roof). The 3122 property has been sitting empty for some time, and yes there are close houses. One being lived in by a friend of CRjr. The other being empty of regular residents to my knowledge as the elderly owners are deceased. The 3122 property was purchased from an elderly couple that have zero connection to the Rhoden family. Bottom line, and while it may not be a reason to wipe out a whole family, these people were all involved in the criminal activity. Don't let CRjr. age fool you.

Do you know DS & BJM? I've read they know nothing about any marijuana at all. Never saw any or anyone with any drugs at all.

How does that just get dropped? You have ganja mailed to a person. The person picks it up and it just gets dropped? If it in fact did just get dropped, I can see how there is so much crime there....Perhaps the force needs to be gutted and start over.
Seriously! That was one whopping amount of Mary Jane! If it was the photo that I'm thinking of it was nearly a bale! There's something up w/that. It may not be related to this case, but, someone knew somebody, who knew somebody, for that to get just dropped.

Seriously! That was one whopping amount of Mary Jane! If it was the photo that I'm thinking of it was nearly a bale! There's something up w/that. It may not be related to this case, but, someone knew somebody, who knew somebody, for that to get just dropped.

Like I posted earlier, local LE doesn't have jurisdiction. That is the OIG's jurisdiction. Yes, the postal worker may have called local LE but you can bet her/his or the postmaster's next call was to OIG. It would have been out of local LE's hands and they would have been told to turn over everything they had and back off.

First time posting here, I think I have read through most of what has been said.

I live close, real close to the crime scenes, and knew several of the Manley family members. I can tell you from personal experience there is NO way DR, CRjr, and FR did not know what was going on the dope. They all lived together in the white trailer prior to DR and family moving to 3122 Union Hill Road. There is also NO way LM was not aware, he spent more than half of his time travelling back and forth from his house to the white trailer (tarps on the roof). The 3122 property has been sitting empty for some time, and yes there are close houses. One being lived in by a friend of CRjr. The other being empty of regular residents to my knowledge as the elderly owners are deceased. The 3122 property was purchased from an elderly couple that have zero connection to the Rhoden family. Bottom line, and while it may not be a reason to wipe out a whole family, these people were all involved in the criminal activity. Don't let CRjr. age fool you.

I know of a seventeen year old that got in a shoot out over weed one time...

I am all about the alternative route. Wasn't GR body found sort of over CRs body?

In the interview that BJM gave on May 12, it was implied, quote; "That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well.". /quote. But, we had heard that one of them was lying across the other in the beginning. So, I'm not sure. Could have been that the assailant shot GR in the bedroom, and CR1 walked in, then they had to shoot CR1, and only had to drag him into the bedroom. Either way, whoever drug them had to either know how to pick up dead weight and drag, or was strong enough to maneuver the body(ies) in there, if they were alone. CR1 was not a lightweight. So I'm still leaning toward two assailants.

You might assume it has been dropped because local LE is not doing anything, but local LE does not have jurisdiction. That would be the OIG (Office of the Inspector General) and believe me those guys are just like FBI. Worse even. It is against federal law to mail drugs or weapons. Local LE might have pulled her in for questioning but they would have let her go and turned everything they had over to the OIG.

I'd not think they'd just let her go though. I just think that whole thing was a setup. If I rec'd something like that in that mail, and got caught, believe me, the State Police, Sheriff, etc... would have my photo and name on every website they could plaster it on.

In the interview that BJM gave on May 12, it was implied, quote; "That's where she saw Gary Rhoden, 38, lying on his stomach. Dead. Just up from his body, she saw a bloodied Chris Rhoden, also on his stomach. He was dead, as well.". /quote. But, we had heard that one of them was lying across the other in the beginning. So, I'm not sure. Could have been that the assailant shot GR in the bedroom, and CR1 walked in, then they had to shoot CR1, and only had to drag him into the bedroom. Either way, whoever drug them had to either know how to pick up dead weight and drag, or was strong enough to maneuver the body(ies) in there, if they were alone. CR1 was not a lightweight. So I'm still leaning toward two assailants.

GR's father said GR was laying across CR Sr's legs with three shots to the head during an interview...

I've been wondering all along if CR1 actually was currently living where he was found. No one knows what the layout is inside. It may have been only GR living there or maybe no one. With so little information the possibilities are endless...

BJM likely does know what the living/sleeping arrangements were.

WHIO-TV just gave an update on the Piketon murders basically saying nothing new is known...

How does that just get dropped? You have ganja mailed to a person. The person picks it up and it just gets dropped? If it in fact did just get dropped, I can see how there is so much crime there....Perhaps the force needs to be gutted and start over.

Small town life is all I can say. I honestly think the sheriff does a good job, but his duties only go so far. IMO, the problem lies with the prosecutor.

So what we have is the shatter dealers could've become informants, because they were never charged. Whoever the shatter came from in California is unknown,or is that part of the investigation of drug activity in the county? The Rhodens are executed two months later, and they weren't the dealers who had the shatter sent to them. The Sheriff that was elected and part of the inner circle that's been in the county for years main thrust is ridding the county of drugs. With only 13 deputies, some undercover, not sure how that works everyone knows everyone, but anyway with everything that's been happening in the small community it comes to this, after two deaths connected to the Dept last year, eight executed in the county connected to drugs last month, and now there doesn't seem to be any answers. What the heck?

This is my first time posting so Please bare with me for a minute:) Their are so many theories that sound very possible. As I was reading one theory on a different page yesterday, one post caught my attention. She had found that FR had a fb friend in NC. This friend also has a friend in NC that is connected to IJ. IJ seems to be kin or may just be in the same tribe. On his page he had posted a picture of a firearm he would like to have. The comments under this picture is a little suspicious. As I was looking at his pictures I saw an old picture that said, this was taken when we used to live in Baltimore. I wasnt sure if these links could be posted. It may be nothing but I am a little suspicious..
We can't post any of the links. We can only post links from MSM. At this point unless we get a DHLS or LE list of profiles on mc's, gangs etc we can't talk about it I don't think. That's not a bad thing though because we want convictions.

With only 13 deputies, some undercover, not sure how that works everyone knows everyone

RSBM.

Confidential informants. It is common practice to pay them for information in most LE agencies.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member