OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the family not be frustrated? We are frustrated and they weren't our family.

How can the family not be frustrated? We are frustrated and they weren't our family.
Absolutely! I didn't mean anything negative about Kendra. I feel horrible for their family. If I were them I'd be tempted to try and figure the thing out my darn self and do some street justice! It's really sad.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I may be wrong about the life insurance. But If I am murdered and my death is ruled a homicide, the life insurance company will pay whoever I designate as my beneficiary. But if my beneficiary happens to be charged with murdering me or being any part of the plot, they won't see any $$ for a very long time. I am NOT implying anything

I believe you are right. We hear of people being killed for their life ins, but only a tiny percentage. Most are jailed before the ins co has time to process the claim. I know there are exceptions, tho!
I can't imagine how anybody could decide they needed the money so bad they could kill a family member. I could never "put a price" on somebody. Well, they only have a 10,000.00 policy, that's not enough to do anything with, or WOW, their policy is 250,000.00. I could live a long time on that! I would much rather have my family member than the money, no matter how much ins they have.

Absolutely! I didn't mean anything negative about Kendra. I feel horrible for their family. If I were them I'd be tempted to try and figure the thing out my darn self and do some street justice! It's really sad.

I didn't take it as you being negative! This case is just sooooo frustrating! :gaah:

We could use some good news concerning this case! And NOT we're a lot closer than we were six months ago...(not a direct quote).

Just reviewing: What do we know about DR? Didn't she have a protection order or something with someone? I just read in thread 2 that the same person painted her living room. Surveillance maybe? Don't know anything just speculating.

Just reviewing: What do we know about DR? Didn't she have a protection order or something with someone? I just read in thread 2 that the same person painted her living room. Surveillance maybe? Don't know anything just speculating.

The protection order was against a lady that she pressed charges on for assaulting CR2. A road rage incident where the woman slapped him leaving a mark on his face. They went to court 2 days prior to the murders. The woman that painted her living room happened years ago. It was her sister in law.

Thanks for the info. Between ADD and computer issues I'm slowly getting through the threads.

Seems a lot the family had run ins some time or another.

Interesting article, but it sounds like to me if they are searching for a body, or bodies, they are concerned about somebody who was missing before the owner was arrested.

Being beaten with a baseball bat would certainly be painful, but under the circumstances, paybacks a mother! I know of a few dealers who could use some of the same thing! They get put on probation, or get jail time, they just wait to get out so they can do the same thing. They don't care.

Today I was in a very boring training, so I decided to draw a family tree and think about ideas. The two kids who have it been given to their other parents or families happen to be (assuming CG is KR's dad) of the Gilley family. It's interesting JW has his kid, Brentley's mom has him, but the others are still in foster care (as far as we know). If both babies are half Gilley that says something to me about who the police are protecting the kids from. Can't speculate on who committed this crime, but that sure is a councidence as far as custody issues go.
Also when looking back at Mongold's threat, it is sure still scary to me. I know he himself was cleared, but how many others were lurking to get this family!

I really don't believe those babies are in any danger, nor were they ever. I think they are being used as bargaining chips, Charlie's trying to get blood out of a turnip. From something I learned from a friend, that cannot be discussed, if it is true, then Charlie is thinking more of the foster family's feelings, and putting Rhoden family members feelings to the side. And this has nothing to do with politics!

The protection order was against a lady that she pressed charges on for assaulting CR2. A road rage incident where the woman slapped him leaving a mark on his face. They went to court 2 days prior to the murders. The woman that painted her living room happened years ago. It was her sister in law.

It was her sister n law that painted and it was on/around March 22 in the new home according to the comment on Dana's FB picture of the home coming together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member