OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that all along because it was just weird that both sons had custody of their children in order to move to AK. Something is weird with them unless they felt like royalty and acted horribly upon it. That's an extremely strong sense of entitlement to me but I'm not them. Because of my own feelings that it's not right, I think there could possibly be something deeper.
It is more about the names for me. George 1v?

Did the indictments say anything about a fight a couple or so nights before the murders? With the eldest Wagner and CRsr? There's that story that might fit. I know LM said it was over custody on the news.

When articles disappear, that's good news for Prosecutors usually. jmo

I never suspected anyone but this family. Now I pray we get the same luck for Crystal Rogers and see the Houck brothers taken up in that case. It’s often the simplest answer

BBM/OT
Last I read, they think they're getting closer, but that's been another crazy case. I've loosely followed that one, it just seems very deep.

By showing the custody papers were forged, Jake's parental rights can be quickly terminated. If you've followed Teresa Siever's murder, you've observed how important it is to terminate the killer's ability to have contact with and manipulate his children.

When I found out DeWine was running for Governor (Ohioan, here), I was pretty confident this would be miraculously resolved just before the election. The fact that the last piece of evidence they received was at the end of October and they did NOT come out to try to goose the election actually makes me respect DeWine far more than I would have. It also makes me feel confident that they've done their due diligence and have the correct perpetrators.

The fact that he did not bring it up during his time running for Governor also impressed me.

Not on this site, that I recall, but in the media, and on comment sections, folks made some very cruel comments about her. About all of the family members, and folks in the region, in general.

Right, and the one long form story, the name and author escape me at the moment because it is past midnight, she was made fun of, and many others in the area were belittled as well. I will edit this post when I think of the title.

Edited to add Murder on Union Hill Road | Hazlitt

Last edited:
Seems like there's something they needed to hide possibly. Maybe Hanna could prove she was the better parent? A deep secret only known by the W's possibly and Hanna? Take all of your family and hide away in Alaska to keep the family lineage? Just catching up. Couldn't post earlier on a long flight. Playing catch up so forgive my suspicions. It just seems too extreme for a family to do but guess it's not unusual for a family hating one and wanting their child/grandchild away from the other?
Hanna could prove that Jake was a sexual predator of children. She was only 15 when she became pregnant by 19 or 20-year-old Jake.

Websleuths feels like my think tank. Great minds here. I'm not great at this but I'm oh so curious and a solver. So glad they were charged finally. I have a family member who lives near all of this and boy have I followed anywhere I can. This place is the best for it. Thank you.

From the indictment, GW3, had a "bug" detector;

How to use your Bug Detector

Bug Detectors for Identifying Hidden Surveillance. When it comes to ensuring your privacy, whether in a business or personal setting, bug detectors are one of the best tools for detecting unwanted surveillance. ... Bug detectors are an essential tool in minimizing unwanted surveillance and ensuring personal privacy.

Lol! They sound like some kind of wannabe royal family!
Not far off, delusions of grandeur perhaps? Except that neither George III or George IV appear to have lived up to their titles, what did any of them do for a living? Odd jobs like deliver horses for Mom? It's interesting to me that, being under the laser focus of police, they still came right back home to the same area of Ohio, after just over a year in Alaska. Though one winter up there is generally enough for many people, the US is a big place.

Not turning them in and actively helping them are two different things. It seems these mothers actually helped with the plan or the cover up.
From reading the charges against them, prosecutors haven't charged the gr grandmother's with anything more serious than hindering the investigation and lying to the GJ.
There's no indication either of them knew of or helped plan the murders. If they had, they would have been charged accordingly. Newcomb, AW's mother was only charged with being part of the fraudulent custody documents. Just getting the info correct to keep the thread accurate here. We've all done a good job of that on this case.

Not far off, delusions of grandeur perhaps? Except that neither George III or George IV appear to have lived up to their titles, what did any of them do for a living? Odd jobs like deliver horses for Mom? It's interesting to me that, being under the laser focus of police, they still came right back home to the same area of Ohio, after just over a year in Alaska. Though one winter up there is generally enough for many people, the US is a big place.
Haha. King George lll was known as Mad King George.

From reading the charges against them, prosecutors haven't charged the gr grandmother's with anything more serious than hindering the investigation and lying to the GJ.
There's no indication either of them knew of or helped plan the murders. If they had, they would have been charged accordingly. Newcomb, AW's mother was only charged with being part of the fraudulent custody documents. Just getting the info correct to keep the thread accurate here. We've all done a good job of that on this case.
Hindering the investigation is the same as obstruction of justice, a felony. Perjury is also a felony.

Hanna could prove that Jake was a sexual predator of children. She was only 15 when she became pregnant by 19 or 20-year-old Jake.
Thats the truth!
They had shared parenting as I recall?
that wasn't good enough for the W's.
Learning the Ws had been planning this out for a good while has surprised me a bit.

By showing the custody papers were forged, Jake's parental rights can be quickly terminated. If you've followed Teresa Siever's murder, you've observed how important it is to terminate the killer's ability to have contact with and manipulate his children.

JW forged the custody papers?! Family court is private here, so there would be no way of the general public, not knowing that he didn't go to court, and maxing out all of his money. What a shyster to boot. The pic he posted, of him with his hair dyed darker, and grown out some, made me think that they could have done it, more than anything else. It was posted right at the time of the murders, but, then, I thought, would he really be that stupid? Apparently so.

I was following the Sievers case for awhile. One of the killers broke, and told his gf, didn't he?

The fact that he did not bring it up during his time running for Governor also impressed me.
That's a requirement according to bar association guidelines, IIRC. Attorneys usually don't discuss active criminal investigations in progress during campaigns for public office. Same reason Steve Dettelbach, who was running for AG, refused to discuss the case when asked during his campaign.

Okay, KayKay!! You brought up the subject of Fredricka Wagner (I'm sure this is ok to post, because she has now been arrested) Try not to be shocked & confused....such a strange advertisement.
01 DOGS MAIN PAGE USE
Also look at the "puppy pricing $1800 to $2100 per" !! (Lots of money, buys lots of secrets....just sayin")

Typical of scum. They use animals to make their money rather than getting a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatataPoha