Found Deceased OH - Quentin Ellcessor, 4, non-verbal autistic, Kenton, 22 Oct 2020

My sincerest condolences to little Quentin's family. Prayers for peace and comfort.
g40075.gif

Body of missing Hardin County 4-year-old boy found in Scioto River | 10tv.com
Published: 7:32 PM EDT October 26, 2020
KENTON, Ohio — The search for a missing Hardin County boy has ended after the boy was found dead in the river.

According to The City of Kenton, Quentin Ellcessor, 4, was found dead Monday night in the Scioto River, two miles east of where he was last seen.

Ellcessor went missing around 12:45 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of S. Wayne Street in Kenton.

snipped
Oh no.... I am so sorry to hear that! My heart breaks x

Quentin Ellcessor Obituary (2020) - The Lima News

Quentin Ellcessor

125704185_web_OBIT---Ellcessor_20201029.jpgx

Quentin Allen Royce Ellcessor, 4, of Kenton, died unexpectedly on October 22, 2020, in Kenton. He was born on November 4, 2015 in Lima...

[...]

Quentin was all boy. Full of energy and always ready to play. He loved to run, swing and go down any slide he could find. Quentin loved watching Puppy Dog Pals and PJ Mask. His favorite foods were mac and cheese and chicken nuggets He will be extremely missed by his puppy brother Blaze, who was his best friend, tug of war partner and constant companion. Quentin's loveable nature and sweet giggles will be greatly missed.

Services for Quentin Ellcessor will be private. The Price-McElroy Funeral Home in Kenton is assisting the family with arrangements.

[...]

Quentin's parents and family would like to thank the whole Kenton Community from the bottom of their hearts. The outpouring of love and support over the last few days has helped carry them during the hardest times in their lives. It is all greatly appreciated.

That picture is beautiful. My 3-year-old niece loves PJ Masks too, this breaks my heart. Rest in Peace, Quentin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back