GUILTY OH - Shannon Graves, 28, found in freezer, Youngstown, Feb 2017

What do you bet Shannon wanted to go separate ways with Arturo and asked him to leave her apartment and things got out of hand from there. He wasn't going to go anywhere. He would have had Katrina on the sidelines and waiting in the wings already... which was probably just one of the reasons Shannon wanted out of the relationship. Shannon became just the 'one little problem' Arturo had in his way of getting what he wanted... and he wanted everything Shannon had. I find this case heartbreaking and very frightening, too. The idea of eliminating a person; taking their life away and then taking possession of everything that defined their personal life is especially diabolical and parasitic in nature... horrifying and not even human-like in nature. These two have the moral make up of dog ticks that killed the dog and I hope so much that police can gather enough evidence to put them away for life. Poor Shannon... I really want to see justice for her. (All of this comment assumes they are guilty... if they are not then, of course, I want to see the correct people pay for this.)

Well, my suspicious nosy self would still wonder wtf was the reason for a padlock on a freezer lol.

I'm the same way. I've seen too many movies and read about too many murder cases. Arturo would be backing out my driveway and I'd already be getting my large chisel and 3 pound hammer out of the tool storage chest. In fact, I would be surprised to ​not find a body.

I'm the same way. I've seen too many movies and read about too many murder cases. Arturo would be backing out my driveway and I'd already be getting my large chisel and 3 pound hammer out of the tool storage chest. In fact, I would be surprised to ​not find a body.

hahhahah. This is exactly me too lol

Same - right after I set up a camera to video it all.

I wanted to post this article because it contains several nice pictures of Shannon. Her friend said that is how Shannon should be remembered, and I agree. She was a beautiful woman. It's horrible what was done to her.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/110fbef53e371d0581e4116cb218e480

I didn't read anything new in the article itself, except for probably this quote - it seems like the Eshenbaugh's (name was misspelled in earlier article(s)), especially mrs. E., actually were suspicious about the padlock from day one. No wonder she developed a craving for spaghetti and meatballs...

"Mr Eshenbaugh’s wife immediately developed suspicions about what exactly was inside and why it was sealed with a giant padlock.

By the fifth day the couple could no longer contain their curiosity and forced the freezer open."

Absolutely horrific situation. My thoughts are with Shannon and all who loved her.

I can not imagine finding a body in such circumstances, but thank goodness they were curious and did the right thing in reporting it. Shannon may otherwise have never been found.

This is horrible.
I understand not being reported. My sister who is 27 now and has addiction problems, literally goes months without speaking to any of us, and she lives 14 hours away so we dont see her, she just kind of contacts us every now and then like birthday and xmas, then you can go months without hearing from her. It worries me when I read stories like this coz if anything happened to my sister we could be in the exact same situation not even really worrying for months after she has been killed. Even when we realised we hadnt heard from her in such a long time we would still be like do we report her or what. So i definitely feel for this family and understand why it took so long to report. Even missing Easter and birthdays we wouldnt even think too much of it. We would just be like ugh of course she couldnt make it again.

I think ALL websleuths would expect the worse. We have seen too much.

November 8th 2016

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oops forgot to tag LadyL

I suppose the LE cannot prove murder then if they were only charged with abuse of a corpse?

How dreadful for her family. :(

It is awful! My thoughts are with Shannon Graves and her family and friends. I hope that the evil or evils who did that remain in jail forever and ever.

I'm hoping that $1 million bond for abuse of a corpse is to hold them right where they are until the autopsy can be completed, which as we know can take awhile before the official report is released.

As for the lock on the freezer...if anyone brought me a freezer with a padlock on it to 'store' in MY home and didn't remove lock post haste it would be removed by me asap. I wonder what kind of bs story he gave this poor couple about why that lock was on there...I am sure he had an excuse I can't imagine them not asking. As for the story about wanting some meat for spaghetti that's a darn good excuse to give for opening it.

All opinion are are my own...

I suppose the LE cannot prove murder then if they were only charged with abuse of a corpse?

How dreadful for her family. :(

So far. They're having to wait for things like autopsy results.

Does anyone know what the effect of freezing is on a (dead) body as far as toxicology goes? Like if she was drugged, or maybe died of an overdose (if she did drugs), would they still be able to find that? Or would it be worse, or better traceable?

November 8th 2016

Ah. Got it now. It's ok, we're allowed to link to Katrina's social media. The link to her Facebook is in this thread somewhere already. Can't copy and paste right now or would repost it. And then once you get to her page second post down has interesting comments. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back