Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it - but I don't know what I'm looking at? What happened in 1998 to 2000?

Thank you for digging around there! :)

I posted the full report below. I think it was a bankruptcy proceeding. But, what struck me was that the attorney he "requested" was his attorney here. We wondered how they became so close. This might be part of it.

He told a court mandated therapist somewhere between 1990 and 1993 that he learned from each abduction, and that he would bury the next one.
Consider adding 20 years to your estimate. He's been abducting and killing for a long, long time.
I still just cannot get passed this.....I wish with all of my being that he would have been stopped.

http://pa.fultoncountyoh.com/recordSearch.php
attachment.php

Enter Worley, James D and File Dates of 7/22/16 (abduction) and 7/26/16 check "Common Pleas" to see case information and journal entries. Alas, no 150pp search warrant. Someone here probably knows how to find it, but I do not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 1.30.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-29 at 1.30.28 PM.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 450
Sounds like he was guarding his property, but I wonder if one of those times what he'd do if the police actually did come out to his place and stumble on his hidden room, or his brother talked about what he knew if he knew anything.

Suspect in cyclist's killing chased boys on bikes in 2014
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d-boys-on-bikes-in-2014/ar-BBv0Mhm?li=BBnbfcL

An incident report shows James Worley called a dispatcher to report the boys outside his rural farmhouse and said he was going to chase them...
"A review of records on sheriff's runs to his home shows he called the department seven times since the beginning of 2014, reporting suspicious activity and other minor incidents — once saying he saw three red lights in a triangle pattern in the sky."

"He complained in November about damage from a township snowplow and called deputies last July about a dispute with his brother, who was living in a trailer on the property."
[h=4][/h]

[h=4]
[/h][h=4][/h]

attachment.php

Enter Worley, James D and File Dates of 7/22/16 (abduction) and 7/26/16 check "Common Pleas" to see case information and journal entries. Alas, no 150pp search warrant. Someone here probably knows how to find it, but I do not.

Nice Job!!! here is a list of his dates and charges or reasons for being in court. Thank you!

Edit- well, that didnt show the results. I put Worley, James in and 10 came up.

Ch 13 news at 5 just reported one of the times police were called there was from a concerned nurse practitioner was worried he was abusing his elderly mother.

Most counties mandate that you get permits when adding extra rooms whether hidden or not.

Now most people can get away with this if they keep things simple without disturbing the neighbors during renovation construction. Plus most folks in rural areas rarely worry about notifying the county.

But in my opinion for Sneaky Home Check Purposes with the hopes of finding predators and victims.

In my opinion. The county needs to start going door to door with LE to check for owner renovations that were not approved by the county.

Now of course we wouldn't penalize anyone. Because we are simply here to see if you have a house of horrors situation happening (hush hush). Jmo.

This will give search -cause to deter people from thinking it's safe to build such hidden chambers. Plus the county and LE may find missing victims as well without needing a warrant since its just a county inspection to make sure that things are up to code.

But we will not penalize anyone that doesn't have hidden chambers or missing victims in their home. Jmo.

Most counties mandate that you get permits when adding extra rooms whether hidden or not.

Now most people can get away with this if they keep things simple without disturbing the neighbors during renovation construction. Plus most folks in rural areas rarely worry about notifying the county.

But in my opinion for Sneaky Home Check Purposes with the hopes of finding predators and victims.

In my opinion. The county needs to start going door to door with LE to check for owner renovations that were not approved by the county.

Now of course we wouldn't penalize anyone. Because we are simply here to see if you have a house of horrors situation happening. Jmo.

This will give search cause to deter people from thinking it's safe to build such hidden chambers. Plus the county and LE may find missing victims as well without needing a warrant since its just a county inspection to make sure that things are up to code.

But we will not penalize anyone that doesn't have hidden chambers or missing victims in their home. Jmo.
Depending on what your zone or townships rules are but as of my township as long as you aren't changing the physical feature of a structure on the outside you don't need a permit.

I said previously I noticed sandy spots on his lawn that looked dug up now I'm thinking it may have been the sand from his barn where he was digging.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Zip tie restraints, a ski mask and Mace were found in Worley's truck, the documents allege, which further state that plastic sheeting, ropes, chains and a meat hook were also found on his property, among many other items.

First mention I've seen of plastic sheeting and first linkable printing about a meat hook.

The magazine says they have the documents in their possession, so this would appear not to be simply a rehash of information reported by others.
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21021429,00.html

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

Depending on what your zone or townships rules are but as of my township as long as you aren't changing the physical feature of a structure on the outside you don't need a permit.

I said previously I noticed sandy spots on his lawn that looked dug up now I'm thinking it may have been the sand from his barn where he was digging.

Agree my friend.

But if county inspectors simply notify people that we need to check the property to make sure things are up to county code.

Then this would make it easier to search the homes and properties of people that you know are up to no good without needing a warrant. Jmo.

Now most will argue. But once they realize that the county is doing this actually and only to benefit missing people while catching predators. Then most people will feel relieved that the county will notpenalize me for basic things as long as that don't find a dungeon or bodies or kidnapped victims on my property. Jmo.

Thank you mpnola, did he owe S&R for a freezer by chance? Also of note, he has an open claim with Workman's Comp. No details so I don't know if he was the injured party, or he had an employee who filed against him.

Anyone remember the date of the property quitclaim? Curious if the dates of the bankruptcy, correspond with the deed filing on the property.

Ok I'm new here and still learning how this works... I grew up nearby (just over the Michigan line) and graduated with Sierah's dad. I'm very curious how this man went under the radar for so long? No one back home has ever heard of him or seen him around. This area is as small town as it gets, where everybody knows everybody. I have a hard time believing not one person can vouch that this man even existed before now.

Agree my friend.

But if county inspectors simply notify people that we need to check the property to make sure things are up to county code.

Then this would make it easier to search the homes and properties of people that you know are up to no good without needing a warrant. Jmo.

Now most will argue. But once they realize that the county is doing this actually and only to benefit missing people while catching predators. Then most people will feel relieved that the county will notpenalize me for basic things as long as that don't find a dungeon or bodies or kidnapped victims on my property. Jmo.
Oh I agree with you. I think they should physically be searched before and after.

Agree my friend.

Until you have an inspector like Dennis Rader (BTK) who was a city code inspector.

He had a deep freezer with carpet in it. Wth. Now did he leave a screw driver and fuses to act like he was fixing his bike? And why leave
a bloody helmet?

I guess mom was right. Sierah did put up a fight. The man forgot his sunglasses also.

It sounds like he was more scared than his victim. He is a predatory coward.

Just reading about this case. Uggghhh

Trying to parlay how things may have gone down. I wonder if he was out riding his motorcycle and came across the unlucky bike rider and then he stopped his bike took off his helmet and used it to knock her out which could explain the blood on the helmet. He may have then rode home to get his truck and when he got back he couldn't load the bike onto the truck because searchers were getting close so he had to leave the bike.

It sounds like she put up one heck of a fight because he had bruises on his legs and marks on his arms if I remember what was reported.

Its all horrific what LE found at his home. A true monster.

In that 2014 incident, deputies say Worley called them saying a couple of kids were riding their bikes on the road near his County Road 6 home near Delta. Worley then said he'd chase the kids, he says because he was worried about burglaries in the area.

When deputies arrived they spoke to one woman who recognized the kids, saying the kids were scared when Worley yelled at them. Other interactions with deputies include a township show plow that threw a rock into his yard and damaged his snow blower, possible elderly abuse against his mother. In that incident a nurse practitioner was concerned about how Worley spoke to his mother. She was taken in for a fall and pain on two separate incidents. The mother says he treats her like his father. No evidence of abuse was found.

Only once do we see where deputies went into his home, that was a call for his mother choking. Worley said she was fine. A deputy went inside and checked to see that the mother was in fact sleeping.

Deputies also called at one point for when Worley was arguing with his brother. No charges were filed.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Deputies-visited-James-Worley-several-times-over-years-388704462.html

I just have to ask because the shock collar has me really thrown for a loop and totally disgusted. Is there any legitimate purpose for someone to have one of those? (I do not want to google to find out as I just don't think I can handle going there.....I, like many others here, am already having trouble sleeping after following this case.)

I can't think of any legitimate need for a shock collar so why wouldn't the purchase of these disgusting devices be regulated or monitored? (Maybe I live in a Pollyana world but I much prefer it.)

People use Shock collars for their dogs. I think it's cruel but some people use them

Ok I'm new here and still learning how this works... I grew up nearby (just over the Michigan line) and graduated with Sierah's dad. I'm very curious how this man went under the radar for so long? No one back home has ever heard of him or seen him around. This area is as small town as it gets, where everybody knows everybody. I have a hard time believing not one person can vouch that this man even existed before now.

I agree. That is mind boggling.

And WELCOME!

I posted the full report below. I think it was a bankruptcy proceeding. But, what struck me was that the attorney he "requested" was his attorney here. We wondered how they became so close. This might be part of it.

Yes when I looked at the full report it became clearer :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500