Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..we don't know about "all that blood". I don't think there was any "colliding" going on. From what we know thusfar..bike was not damaged. You don't get bruising all over your lower legs by crashing into something when there is no damage to what you crashed into IMO. Women are taught in self defense classes that our legs are our strongest asset. Women are no match for the upper body strength of men. We are taught to kick and use our legs which is what I think she did. Yes..she was obviously injured but so was he. The sunglasses were found in the road and the helmet was on the opposite side of the street. (I now know why there were orange cones in the field opposite of where she was kidnapped) If I recall correctly...the orange cones on the opposite side of the street were not directly opposite either. More kitty corner.
Why would he keep mace on the passenger side of truck? That's not easy to get to when you're driving. The pink color doesn't really cause me to believe that it was a victims...mace is directed to the demographic of women. Rite-Aid sells the pink pepper spray at the register.

The carpet removed from the rear wheel well of truck with "white" stains on it is sickening. It seems he had his truck as a rolling abduction/rape vehicle.

I don't think they will release the investigation regarding finding her body. They may not even release her COD. Chelsea Bruck's COD wasn't released for one year after the finding of her remains.

I don't think they will release the investigation regarding finding her body. They may not even release her COD. Chelsea Bruck's COD wasn't released for one year after the finding of her remains.

Probably not until there's a trial. No reason to so till then. Hopefully, trial will be sooner than later.

Not disagreeing - just to note It was mentioned her bicycle was not damaged... though still possible he hit the bike hard enough to knock her over and not damage the bicycle... ..

I had a massive mountain biking accident where I was totally trashed - somersault with a bike, but there was not a scratch on the bike. There might be minimal damage to the bike after being hit with a motorcycle. For example, the alignment of the handlebar might be off by a few degrees, but still rideable.

Well..we don't know about "all that blood". I don't think there was any "colliding" going on. From what we know thusfar..bike was not damaged. You don't get bruising all over your lower legs by crashing into something when there is no damage to what you crashed into IMO. Women are taught in self defense classes that our legs are our strongest asset. Women are no match for the upper body strength of men. We are taught to kick and use our legs which is what I think she did. Yes..she was obviously injured but so was he. The sunglasses were found in the road and the helmet was on the opposite side of the street. (I now know why there were orange cones in the field opposite of where she was kidnapped) If I recall correctly...the orange cones on the opposite side of the street were not directly opposite either. More kitty corner.
Why would he keep mace on the passenger side of truck? That's not easy to get to when you're driving. The pink color doesn't really cause me to believe that it was a victims...mace is directed to the demographic of women. Rite-Aid sells the pink pepper spray at the register.

The carpet removed from the rear wheel well of truck with "white" stains on it is sickening. It seems he had his truck as a rolling abduction/rape vehicle.

We do know that there is significant blood on the helmet (enough for a hand print), and Sierah's blood on the motorcycle. That tells us quite a bit about the blood, who it came from, and where Sierah was.

If someone has a minor crash on a motorcycle, isn't it likely there will some bruising to the legs? Scratches on Worley's arms are not going to result in so much blood on his helmet that a hand print can be left in the blood - therefore it must be Sierah's blood. Given that he hit a woman in the head during the abduction in 1990, it's very likely that he hit Sierah in the head during her abduction - and the blood on the helmet suggests that this may have been used to hit her hard in the head.

Are there any media reports about the condition of Sierah's bike? It has to be in police evidence at this time, so I'm doubting that anyone from Sierah's family can speak to the condition of the bike.

... and ... with that ... off to the trenches ... looking forward to updates at the end of the day!

Thinking about the passport (2005) - I wonder if it corresponds to when he chased the boys from his property? When was that?

edited: there is a big gap in the 2000 decade in potential victims. Nothing jumps out as a reason to try to flee (unless we just haven't found the potential victim).

I'm not convinced of that. There was blood on Worley's helmet, and Sierah's blood was found on his motorcycle. With all that blood, I'm doubtful that she had a chance to resist Worley. He had scratches on his arms - most likely from corn stalks, and bruising on his legs - perhaps from colliding his motorcycle into her bicycle.

I suspect that his decision to abduct Sierah was spontaneous and opportunistic. The combined facts that he was on a motorcycle at the time of the abduction, and that it was dusk when he left the abduction scene, made it impossible for him to remove all evidence: bicycle, helmet, etc.

Otto, there was no damage to the bicycle.. Imo, it would be reasonable to conclude that SJ was likely ran off the road by JDW, physically forced off the road, threatened with a firearm, or struck from behind with the helmet causing her to leave the roadway. We were informed that SJ had taken a self defense class with her aunt. It is likely that the bruises on JDW's lower legs were caused by shin kicks from SJ. Two of the many things taught in self defense class are to scratch your abductor as well as shin & foot kicks to vulnerable areas of their bodies. But most important is to never, ever, ever, allow them to take you to another location...

http://q13fox.com/2014/11/03/self-d...protect-themselves-from-a-possible-abduction/

SEATTLE — Police have released terrifying footage of an abduction in Philadelphia. It shows a man appearing to drag a woman down the street and force her into a car.
<snipped/Video>

Thinking about the passport (2005) - I wonder if it corresponds to when he chased the boys from his property? When was that?
This incident happened in 2014

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Perhaps he though that he might be taken in for questioning, and made sandwiches for his mom.

It was found on hay stack in barn by or in the hidden room along w the adult diapers and water bottle wwith a drinking straw

I think the writing on the cd is likely initials, I wish we knew the names on the list they found. The unidentified woman photo probably wasn't a harmless photo, I'd speculate there was something disturbing in it that made them take it.

As far as movies, there was a movie in the 90's 8mm. It gave me the heeby jeebies when I watched it. With all of the recording equipment and camera equipment I had been concerned about that.

I bet you are correct regarding the photo of the mysterious woman . At first I thought it strange that LE didn't release the pic to try to identify a potential missing person /murder victim in hopes of identifying her. But , then I realized it's probably not an innocent photo, maybe she is deceased in the picture or in the process of being killed. Just horrible to even think these things . Maybe they are having a police artist draw a rendition of her face they will release soon ?

hah, you were one step ahead of me whim, knew just what I would ask, lol. I am going to place the weblseuths watermark on them, store them in a google doc drive for this case and then link that drive in the opening post of each thread going forward. Thanks so much for all the hard work.

I'm just catching up and have been working on another map (unrelated) Does this mean the links notnice and whim posted won't be good? Because I have them linked within the map. It's not a problem I can replace, I just need to know I have the right links and that they work. TIA chuck

Or he's just "country." Country folks keep things between the mattress and the box spring because it's almost like a "safe." That's where they keep things that they'd rather NOT have disappear in the event of a break-in, etc. People even keep money there if they're distrustful of banks. Not a lot different than "burying it in the backyard" but where it's more accessible ...
Had to laugh! Seriously, I have an older country relative who keeps some extra cash in a SOCK! It's just what they do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I bet you are correct regarding the photo of the mysterious woman . At first I thought it strange that LE didn't release the pic to try to identify a potential missing person /murder victim in hopes of identifying her. But , then I realized it's probably not an innocent photo, maybe she is deceased in the picture or in the process of being killed. Just horrible to even think these things . Maybe they are having a police artist draw a rendition of her face they will release soon ?
Was It a Polaroid camera? If it was a regular camera where did he develop the film at?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I looked that up this morning - Ohio is one of the states that has some exemptions about what they have to release, even to next of kin. No photos either. They just don't have to by law...and maybe that is a good thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm just catching up and have been working on another map (unrelated) Does this mean the links notnice and whim posted won't be good? Because I have them linked within the map. It's not a problem I can replace, I just need to know I have the right links and that they work. TIA chuck

The links will be back up eventually - it's a long story that will take longer to fix ... but I should have most of the afternoon to deal with my end of things, so hopefully with the skill gains I got from redacting the information originally, I can go a lot faster ...

ear buds are tiny headphone-type device for listening to music (etc) .... used with phones, iPods, etc. Usually fit in one ear somewhat like a hearing aid, or can have two "buds" connected together

ETA: The sock..... Sierah does not appear to be wearing socks in the last photo of her on her bike. unless they are the very short type. Could he have had a sock for gagging purposes?

I found the one sock to be interesting...simply because another murder victim from the area (Lori Ann Hill, 1985) was found nude with only one sock. This case is a cold case, where they will be comparing JDW's DNA to the DNA found on Lori. Below is a link to my source indicating that she was found nude, except for one sock. I have a feeling that JDW was responsible for Lori Hill's death also. I read that at the time of her death, he lived in Swanton, however, that was on a Sierah facebook page...not a news outlet. I would think that in Sierah's case, the one sock was just sloppy work on JDW's part.

I just can't figure out why he struck so close to home, risking getting caught. Did he care if he got caught?? I hope that looking through his media and digital devices is revealing. I hope many victims are identified and closure is brought to families. I hope they have enough solid evidence...for multiple victims.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/lori_ann_hill_vanished_in_1985.php

"they may feel justified in having violated the rights of others." Boy, did he ever. Just read his stupid letter!

I need a Mod to message me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Otto, there was no damage to the bicycle.. Imo, it would be reasonable to conclude that SJ was likely ran off the road by JDW, physically forced off the road, threatened with a firearm, or struck from behind with the helmet causing her to leave the roadway. We were informed that SJ had taken a self defense class with her aunt. It is likely that the bruises on JDW's lower legs were caused by shin kicks from SJ. Two of the many things taught in self defense class are to scratch your abductor as well as shin & foot kicks to vulnerable areas of their bodies. But most important is to never, ever, ever, allow them to take you to another location...

http://q13fox.com/2014/11/03/self-d...protect-themselves-from-a-possible-abduction/

SEATTLE — Police have released terrifying footage of an abduction in Philadelphia. It shows a man appearing to drag a woman down the street and force her into a car.
<snipped/Video>

Given that true bike was collected as evidence, I'm wondering where we got the information that the bike was in its original condition after the abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smallfry92