Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, A perplexing question and i have come across some interesting material on that subject before. There are theories on "Soulless Humans" and here is an interesting read on the subject.
(quote)
However, what if there exists a type of human who has no connection to the higher centers of universal love/awareness at all by birth? He/she is not even genetically wired this way, not being able to access it this lifetime around but he/she can emulate and fake these higher characteristics quite well and even distract you from evolving by sapping your energy and feeding off it. They can tell you exactly what you want to hear, appear compassionate, empathetic and understanding without meaning or feeling it one bit.

And what if this type of human makes up half of the world’s population?
https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

I think a lot of them could be classified like this. Ted Bundy for one. I know people would also say Manson..Green River..Richard Ramirez..but in my opinion..it would be Bundy. Smart enough to be able to "fake" it but nothing but evil inside. The others weren't smart enough. They also would be labeled crazy..psycho..somethings wrong with him...Bundy went in and out of society and interactions with people never thinking "he gives me the creeps" etc. The most dangerous thing

I thought about this as well. There aren't any woman on our list that would be in 2013. Off course, that doesnt mean that there weren't any...

How about 2004 and 2005? Anything? I still firmly believe that someone or something compelled him to get that passport but never use it.

Originally posted by CZL496

It doesn't sound like Yvonnes case is related yet they aren't saying much. They talked most about her timeline. Family recently gave a DNA sample of hers. And now they have new leads but want peoples help in finding her with an enhanced picture of her.

The officer giving the PC for Yvonne also gave a list of possibilities, and his order makes me wonder if they suspect JDW as well.

He had mentioned that they considered the possibility that she ran away, but he has daughters and can't imagine them leaving their purse behind.
Robbery? There wasn't anything missing or stolen.

He then lists the 4 possibilities, in this order:

1) Runaway
2) Robbery
3) Crime of opportunity
4) Serial offender

I can't shake the feeling that he was listing in order of least likely to most, in his mind.

Or I'm being a drama queen. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Nope I noticed that too. He also hesitated to say serial offender. IMO He didn't want to say to much without jeopardizing any cases.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

"Endangered runaway"? "Entering DNA into NAMUS almost four decades later"? "Simply Unbelievable, and they wonder why her case went cold"?

<BBM for Focus>

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...d-in-yvonne-reglars-case-missing-for-39-years

Her purse, books and half eaten lunch were left behind along with money from the business.

According to the Ohio Attorney General's Office, Regler was born on July 11, 1960 and would currently be 56 years old. She was described as a white woman, 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighed 135 pounds, and had brown hair and blue eyes.

Regler was listed as an endangered runaway on the Ohio Attorney General's Office website.

Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Fairview Park Police Department at 440-333-1234.

Nope I noticed that too. He also hesitated to say serial offender. IMO He didn't want to say to much without jeopardizing any cases.

Well runaway is unlikely because why not after this point just say hey, I'm a grown adult I'm fine, I left on my own and close case.

Robbery, unlikely to take her and leave her purse. Purses usually have contents of value, and if she was killed in a robbery why take the body, especially with no signs of her being shot.

3&4 could go hand in hand, or separate.

So now is he being specifically questioned or is he randomly confessing? Was she one of the names he allegedly had? Or this could be random and unrelated. There is a lot of land between there and home for him, if he is guilty she could be anywhere, and highly unlikely he brought her back to the house with so many other residents that would have likely been around.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Just had a thought - ok, so no remains were found on the property, including the pond. But, maybe he threw other things in the pond - like bikes? maybe they were looking for non-perishables?

How about 2004 and 2005? Anything? I still firmly believe that someone or something compelled him to get that passport but never use it.
Cases will be brought to head now that they have his DNA and years of "silence" will be filled in.

Nothing in Ohio that really fits during that time frame. (imo)
I'm combing through MI right now.

I still think the guy they are looking at for Jessica Heeringa could be good for Reglers abduction. Very similar circumstances. Who they're looking at is definitely a serial also. I think he is more likely than JDW. JMO.
http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

I'm not familiar with Jessica Heeringa, so I had never seen her before.
I just came across her entry in Namus, and for a minute I thought they had made two entries for Jody Lynn Brant.

I just did a google search and saw who is being investigated for Jessica. He would have been 7 when Yvonne was abducted.

I think a lot of them could be classified like this. Ted Bundy for one. I know people would also say Manson..Green River..Richard Ramirez..but in my opinion..it would be Bundy. Smart enough to be able to "fake" it but nothing but evil inside. The others weren't smart enough. They also would be labeled crazy..psycho..somethings wrong with him...Bundy went in and out of society and interactions with people never thinking "he gives me the creeps" etc. The most dangerous thing

Yes i agree. They are somehow purely and inherently predatory by nature somehow. I wonder sometimes if they can be even classified as human, because they certainly aren't wired right. They certainly have no place in society because they add nothing of value simply because of their depraved personalties. Pity they don't come with a neon sign on them to warn the rest of us.

Been away for a little while and catching up. Seems everyone has been very busy posting some very thought provoking posts. When remains are burned in a fire, there is a smell like no other. It is a very distinct and pungent odor emitted that experienced professional firefighters recognize upon arrival at the fire scene. If JDW had used this means to dispose of his victims, depending on the wind direction, the neighbors would have likely noticed this very unique odor. Yet, couldn't identify the odor and simply would not have suspected in a million years that this type of deviant behavior would be taking place right under their noses, possibly for years or even decades.. Could you imagine living that close to evil where even the highest of fences would not a good neighbor make?

In a past GA prolific serial predator/killer's trial, the prosecutor described the evil creature as; 'the Everywhere man, yet Nowhere man'...That pretty well describes JDW, imo..

http://onlineathens.com/stories/020511/new_781149904.shtml#.V6d-aPkrLct

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Plastic beads, blood, boots, charred bones and a bayonet will be key pieces of evidence as a suspected serial killer goes on trial for a second decapitation murder, a prosecutor said Friday.
A charred human skull and hand bones were recovered from a burn pit on one of Hilton's campsites near where the rest of her remains had been found, Cappleman said. She said a cigarette butt with Hilton's DNA on it was found at the campsite.

She also said a medical examiner was unable to determine a cause of death and an anthropologist could not tell if the skull and hands found in the fire pit were male or female.
<snipped - read more>

Yes - the smell is distinctive, but depending on wind conditions he has no 'close' neighbors to smell it. Winds usually blow west to east and there is only a big field across the street from his house.

The officer giving the PC for Yvonne also gave a list of possibilities, and his order makes me wonder if they suspect JDW as well.

He had mentioned that they considered the possibility that she ran away, but he has daughters and can't imagine them leaving their purse behind.
Robbery? There wasn't anything missing or stolen.

He then lists the 4 possibilities, in this order:

1) Runaway
2) Robbery
3) Crime of opportunity
4) Serial offender

I can't shake the feeling that he was listing in order of least likely to most, in his mind.

Or I'm being a drama queen. It's hard to tell sometimes.

BBM: :giggle:

I still think the guy they are looking at for Jessica Heeringa could be good for Reglers abduction. Very similar circumstances. Who they're looking at is definitely a serial also. I think he is more likely than JDW. JMO.
http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

I don't think he's old enough. JW is 46 and Yvonne Regler has been been missing 39 years. Even JDW would have only been 17 or 18. I sure hope they are able to hold someone accountable for Yvonne's disappearance but it's been an awfully long time.

I don't think he's old enough. JW is 46 and Yvonne Regler has been been missing 39 years. Even JDW would have only been 17 or 18. I sure hope they are able to hold someone accountable for Yvonne's disappearance but it's been an awfully long time.
Jw is 57

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I just had a thought... Do you think during them 2 hours he was at the abduction site, he rode her bike to his house (5 miles) to get his truck, put the bike in the back of the truck, went back to get his motorcycle and her and put her bike in the field, then went home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a thought... Do you think during them 2 hours he was at the abduction site, he rode her bike to his house (5 miles) to get his truck, put the bike in the back of the truck, went back to get his motorcycle and her and put her bike in the field, then went home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would he ride the bike instead of his motorcycle?

When I looked at the 2016 search warrant I took a few notes and haven't had time to post.

I see these occasional articles some of you post that are old newspaper articles from 1979s, 80s etc. Is there a specific site/library database for these ? I would love to randomly scan through old articles like that from Fulton co and surrounding counties including in MI for anything such as abduction attempts, reports of suspicious vehicles etc etc . They seem to be way more detailed and elaborative with info back then! If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Despite being local, I'm embarrassed to say I do not know the names of all the smaller local and regional small town newspapers (such as the Bryan times from Williams county for example which I just now saw ) if someone could give me the names of the papers for the towns in area , or even some links to such ,I would love to dig through them
This is my first post here. Sorry if I mess it up. I am from south central Michigan. Local papers are Adrian Daily Telegram, mMrenci Observer (May be state line observer), Hudson Post Gazette, Hillsdale Daily News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph