Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is not allowed please delete. It is hard to not go where we are not to go in order to pinpoint when JDW might have begun his very wrong path. It appears he was about 7 yrs old when his mother remarried and about 25 yrs old when his stepfather died. And about 31 yrs old when the first known 1990 abduction occurred. Are people born this way so nothing can be done along the way or does environment also add another dimension?? It is so mind boggling.

BBM, A perplexing question and i have come across some interesting material on that subject before. There are theories on "Soulless Humans" and here is an interesting read on the subject.
(quote)
However, what if there exists a type of human who has no connection to the higher centers of universal love/awareness at all by birth? He/she is not even genetically wired this way, not being able to access it this lifetime around but he/she can emulate and fake these higher characteristics quite well and even distract you from evolving by sapping your energy and feeding off it. They can tell you exactly what you want to hear, appear compassionate, empathetic and understanding without meaning or feeling it one bit.

And what if this type of human makes up half of the world’s population?
https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

Someone with only $1,000 a year in alleged income would not need that much equipment. He likely wasn't out photographing the sunset or wildlife. To have that much equipment would make no sense, unless he was doing some kind of money making scheme. I'm not going to link to the disgusting site I found by googling a few items and diapers, but apparently there is a market for things I wish did not know exist. And to know there are sick people out there to have a market to, well it's upsetting

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, there appears to be a "fetish" involving diapers. I've been kind of looking around the web after reading the search warrant, and a lot of the items lean towards a sick demented who was into bondage. Unfortunately there seems to be a subculture regarding diapers.

With all of the video and photographic equipment I seriously wonder if he wasn't making items to sell for profit.

No bodies were allegedly found, what if he took girls, or they actually showed up voluntarily for something else, and he made movies? A good way to keep someone quiet is fear of embarrassment. At this point I don't know what to make of any of it, but there is a lot of different things he could have been into.

And to me, to be forced to wear a diaper, to be dependent on someone else to remove it would be pretty degrading on top of everything else he was likely doing.

Omg the idea of making movies by women he lured in...i remember some time ago reading Craigslist ads for jobs and under the local gigs and random jobs section were some strange ads asking for "models to make homemade movies " and some really strange requests. I wonder if some were his, I know for sure one said Swanton

I see these occasional articles some of you post that are old newspaper articles from 1979s, 80s etc. Is there a specific site/library database for these ? I would love to randomly scan through old articles like that from Fulton co and surrounding counties including in MI for anything such as abduction attempts, reports of suspicious vehicles etc etc . They seem to be way more detailed and elaborative with info back then! If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Despite being local, I'm embarrassed to say I do not know the names of all the smaller local and regional small town newspapers (such as the Bryan times from Williams county for example which I just now saw ) if someone could give me the names of the papers for the towns in area , or even some links to such ,I would love to dig through them

Newspapers.com is a good resource. It is a subscription based service.

Here's a resource provided by BGSU. I haven't looked into it, but it looks promising.

http://libguides.bgsu.edu/c.php?g=227435&p=1507095

Omg the idea of making movies by women he lured in...i remember some time ago reading Craigslist ads for jobs and under the local gigs and random jobs section were some strange ads asking for "models to make homemade movies " and some really strange requests. I wonder if some were his, I know for sure one said Swanton
At this point I would not put anything past this freak. He had all kinds of "bondage equipment" a "hood" which could be one he wore or one the victim's wore. Potentially noise cancelling ear muffs. A freezer with a seat. They confiscated boards and doors, and multiple of basically adult diapers. Nowhere did it mention a bucket or possible toilet. I'm sure if there was one they would have taken it, or at least the seat if a regular toilet existed in the facility for dna swabbing.

I could be wrong, and I hope that I am, but if you start digging around, there is a subculture for just about anything. And if you start looking into stories of some girls who have been human trafficked, which is huge in NW Ohio, they do some pretty degrading stuff to these girls.

This monster has made me never look at anything the same again, and as a parent very worried for young girls.

Someone with only $1,000 a year in alleged income would not need that much equipment. He likely wasn't out photographing the sunset or wildlife. To have that much equipment would make no sense, unless he was doing some kind of money making scheme. I'm not going to link to the disgusting site I found by googling a few items and diapers, but apparently there is a market for things I wish did not know exist. And to know there are sick people out there to have a market to, well it's upsetting

Ugh. Curiosity killed the cat.

I googled and now cannot unsee what I found.

Save yourself, and dont look.

There is no doubt in my mind that the diapers were NOT for his mom.

It doesn't sound like Yvonnes case is related yet they aren't saying much. They talked most about her timeline. Family recently gave a DNA sample of hers. And now they have new leads but want peoples help in finding her with an enhanced picture of her.

It doesn't sound like Yvonnes case is related yet they aren't saying much. They talked most about her timeline. Family recently gave a DNA sample of hers. And now they have new leads but want peoples help in finding her with an enhanced picture of her.

I'm wondering if their random POI is him though.

My first thought was that the diapers were worn while he held them and were also to humiliate and exert power.

But really, I don't think he held his victims for very long, so he went on short binges. I think there would have been repeated rapes therefore not in a diaper until his victim became disposable.

moo

I wonder if he had any online dating profiles. Oh, I wonder if anyone has ever had sex with him willingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said they are interested in someone but they need her/her body to move forward.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Right. Here's my very loose, probably wrong theory.
It's based on his 'I sold 100-200 lbs of the devils lettuce a week, man!' nonsense that I don't buy for a minute.

And my theory is that he is overexaggerating and spilling the beans on all the women he killed. And maybe his eagerness to to be the BEST (worst) has officers doubting his claims.
So maybe (a tiny maybe!) he has confessed to taking Yvonne, but since he is so grandiose and over the top LE isn't buying it without evidence.

Please note that while I think he may confess to many killings, I am certain that not one of them were his fault. There's taking responsibility, and there's taking Responsibility, and I'm certain he won't take Responsbility.

They said they are interested in someone but they need her/her body to move forward.

Does anybody have the link to the press conference?

The officer giving the PC for Yvonne also gave a list of possibilities, and his order makes me wonder if they suspect JDW as well.

He had mentioned that they considered the possibility that she ran away, but he has daughters and can't imagine them leaving their purse behind.
Robbery? There wasn't anything missing or stolen.

He then lists the 4 possibilities, in this order:

1) Runaway
2) Robbery
3) Crime of opportunity
4) Serial offender

I can't shake the feeling that he was listing in order of least likely to most, in his mind.

Or I'm being a drama queen. It's hard to tell sometimes.

The officer giving the PC for Yvonne also gave a list of possibilities, and his order makes me wonder if they suspect JDW as well.

He had mentioned that they considered the possibility that she ran away, but he has daughters and can't imagine them leaving their purse behind.
Robbery? There wasn't anything missing or stolen.

He then lists the 4 possibilities, in this order:

1) Runaway
2) Robbery
3) Crime of opportunity
4) Serial offender

I can't shake the feeling that he was listing in order of least likely to most, in his mind.

Or I'm being a drama queen. It's hard to tell sometimes.
Nope I noticed that too. He also hesitated to say serial offender. IMO He didn't want to say to much without jeopardizing any cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member