OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove past JDW's place today. It has been rough mowed. Does anybody know if the county might have mowed it? It isn't county property yet, as far as I know. Maybe it's in control of the county somehow, like a trusteeship? There is caution tape across the driveway. It is quite faded. There are quite a few fresh tracks in the yard leading back to the mobile home. A car was parked next to the mobile home. Per the rules; I won't discuss who I suspect is either clearing their belongings out, or residing there. I went to the auditor's website, and JDW is listed as trustee of the property. What a mess to figure out. If anybody knows more, but is worried about posting it here; pea m me please, this is quite interesting.

Please don't trespass there. You could end up in a ton of trouble, or worse.

I drove past JDW's place today. It has been rough mowed. Does anybody know if the county might have mowed it? It isn't county property yet, as far as I know. Maybe it's in control of the county somehow, like a trusteeship? There is caution tape across the driveway. It is quite faded. There are quite a few fresh tracks in the yard leading back to the mobile home. A car was parked next to the mobile home. Per the rules; I won't discuss who I suspect is either clearing their belongings out, or residing there. I went to the auditor's website, and JDW is listed as trustee of the property. What a mess to figure out. If anybody knows more, but is worried about posting it here; pea m me please, this is quite interesting.

<modsnip> DOES have people who show up for him in court. That were there every time he appeared. He acknowledged them. Only 2 people I think, I have no idea who they are..perhaps religious people/church people? I mean, who else would go to support him?? Sis is out of town correct? I have been told by someone who would know that the brother cannot live on his own so he must be off property also? IDK who would be mowing or if they have to have permission? I hope when the county does take possession that they just burn it down. Nobody should ever live on that land again.

I wonder if they are some kind of caseworkers or law students or something. Maybe family members like cousins? I had the misfortune of casually knowing a serious criminal several years ago. At that time the person's family used to visit him in prison. I couldn't do that. I would disown somebody like JDW in a heartbeat.

I was thinking some type of caseworkers for his mother, like the adult protective services or what have you, clearing out her belongings, and if there is truth to the brother's inability to live on his own, maybe he also has a service who is clearing out his belongings and those that belong to the estates of these two. Just a thought.

It's out of my way to go past there, so I normally don't. It's a shame that family members of these monster types have to live their whole life with that hanging over their heads. Like the rules state "family members are victims too".

"If you're trying to get back in society and you're trying to be a productive member of society, you have to own what you did," said [Sierah] Joughin's mother, Sheila Vaculik. "You're there for a reason, and you put yourself there for a reason."

Tracking violent ex-cons: Registries grow, but do they work? (from @AP) http://bigstory.ap.org/12308b44602e43dead432b8f468c6c13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is amazing to me how LE has had not a peep to say about it. It almost seems like they just want it to go away from the public eye. Like Foxfire has said a million times, aware citizenry is key. LE has failed us in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

When is the next court hearing?

When will they confirm if he is tied to other crimes? Will it be after this trial? How is it handled typically?

It is amazing to me how LE has had not a peep to say about it. It almost seems like they just want it to go away from the public eye. Like Foxfire has said a million times, aware citizenry is key. LE has failed us in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Perhaps the reason for not saying anything is they do not want the defense some to use for change of venue - (pretrial publicity)....

Please someone help me. I can't figure out how to find her thread using tapatalk. I have followed her since the day she went missing. They have made an arrest
Aliayah Lunsford ?

Perhaps the reason for not saying anything is they do not want the defense some to use for change of venue - (pretrial publicity)....

oops! - Should have read Perhaps the reason for not saying anything is they do not want to give the defense anything that can be used as an argument for a change-of- venue. (i.e. pretrial publicity)

If Ray Tensing is getting Tried in Cincinnati, JDW can be tried there.

Omg have you guys seen this story that just broke out of South Carolina there's so many similarities to JDW right down to a prior abduction conviction almost in the same year.. this guy's was in 1986!! So scary how many sickos like this are out there! And btw this guy had a very public FB page going on, most of his public posts started exactly when this couple vanished and mostly related to his huge desolate property he was working on. The girl found alive chained by her neck in a container for TWO MONTHS states she believes at least 4 bodies buried there !!! Just absolutely horrific !! I hope they find her boyfriend alive but it doesn't sound good.

If Ray Tensing is getting Tried in Cincinnati, JDW can be tried there.

Omg have you guys seen this story that just broke out of South Carolina there's so many similarities to JDW right down to a prior abduction conviction almost in the same year.. this guy's was in 1986!! So scary how many sickos like this are out there! And btw this guy had a very public FB page going on, most of his public posts started exactly when this couple vanished and mostly related to his huge desolate property he was working on. The girl found alive chained by her neck in a container for TWO MONTHS states she believes at least 4 bodies buried there !!! Just absolutely horrific !! I hope they find her boyfriend alive but it doesn't sound good.

Sorrry forgot the link

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...an-found-chained-like-a-dog-in-spartanburg-co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther