Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

So, did I miss an interview with the boyfriend? Do these apartments have cameras? Is the bf a tiny dude or a guy capable of moving a heavy object? Why is she 17 living with her bf? Does she have a car or she was totally reliant on the bf?

There are many 17 year-old girls and boys living on their own, with a partner, or roommates. My father (who was diagnosed with Malignant NPD) would say to me, "the minute you turn 16 you're outta this house" - he started saying that to me when I was around 8 years old. I was a very good kid with good grades, no trouble, etc; my dad simply despised the fact that he had to spend money on me when he wanted that money for himself (and to think my mom said they planned her pregnancy)! Anyway, when I was 17 I was living in Chicago (in the 'Boy's Town' neighborhood - called that because it was home to a lot of LGBT men, and numerous gay bars, gay businesses, etc), sleeping on the couch in an apartment with 5 women who were all in their 20's. Not all families show their children love and respect; and, not all families allow/want their children living at home (regardless of how 'good' they are), and, some kids simply want to leave home when they meet a BF/GF, or to escape physical abuse, to pursue other opportunities (and maybe university).

I went to Turner Falls numerous times as a kid. I don't know if it still is, but that area used to have people out in it all the time. They used to have a big Christmas light thing around there that people drove through and it was really cool. Surely, if she was out there someone would have found her.

I went to Turner Falls numerous times as a kid. I don't know if it still is, but that area used to have people out in it all the time. They used to have a big Christmas light thing around there that people drove through and it was really cool. Surely, if she was out there someone would have found her.

Hmm. I know Turner Falls is really popular in the summer. I’m not sure if it is popular this time of year. I was talking with my Dad today about this case and the area. He said that whole part of the state is hilly, woodsy and has lots of smaller creeks running through it.

This case was featured on Live PD tonight. I personally think they need to put more pressure on the boyfriend. He's changed his story enough times that I think he'll crack and tell them where her body is.

He also liked some comments on news facebooks talking about him. He's keeping a close eye on it. He keeps reactivating and deactivating his social media too.

Court documents also state Tanner told deputies he drove around Ada searching for Faith for two days. He said she did message and call him, but he was asleep and missed them.

"Based off that interview and some cell phone pings that we had done because we believed she was in danger at that point," Haley said, "the cell phone pings, we checked those areas when those initially came out to no avail."

"The more we spoke with him, the more his story began to fall apart as far as what had happened," Haley said.

Finally, deputies say Washington admitted he made the story up. Court documents state, "When asked about the message he said he got about Faith being shot in Sasakwa, Tanner said, 'I made that up; there was no message.'"

He also allegedly admitted to physically abusing Faith, and admitted that "he is very controlling and the [sic] only when he couldn't find Faith he decide [sic] to involve law enforcement."

Undersheriff Haley said the whole ordeal has made Washington appear suspicious when it comes to Faith's disappearance.

News 4 went to Washington's home to get his side of things, but he declined.
Missing Pauls Valley teen’s boyfriend arrested for lying about her being shot

I wonder if they’ve searched any of these properties. Are you from OK and familiar with area? Pauls Valley isn’t far from Davis. There you have a large teen church campgrounds, Turner Falls and I think a Boy Scout camp. Just so much “openness” and undeveloped areas in that part of OK. Too many hiding places.
I’m a proud life long Okie. I’m very familiar with Davis and Turner Falls. Some of my earliest family memories are from there. I went to the Girl Scout camp there shortly before the Camp Scott murders. So many times, I attended Falls Creek for church camp. I love that place. So many “firsts” for me there. Devil’s Bathtub is one of my favorites. All through high school and adulthood. Now, an old ager, my family still visits the area every month. Because of the vast openness. The funnest part for me now is walking into the antique and collectors old shops looking for treasures. I’m not hearing as much about Faith on my local news as I was.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation offered a $5,000 reward on Nov. 27 for any information leading to her discovery. Her family has pleaded for information leading to her safe return.

“We miss her terribly,” Lindsey’s grandmother, Mary Tucker, told Oklahoma City ABC-affiliate, KOCO. “Call the OSBI. They will check out any leads.”

“Everything's on the table, but at this point in time we are actively looking for Faith in hopes that she is safe and sound,” OSBI spokeswoman Brook Arbeitman told reporters.
Missing Oklahoma Teen: Family Of Pauls Valley Faith Lindsey Pleads For Public's Help

It wasn’t the first time Washington had been arrested in a case relating to Lindsey.

Back in June, Washington was arrested and charged in Pontotoc County after deputies said he was being aggressive towards his girlfriend, referred to as FL in court documents due to her being a minor.

Later that month, Washington was arrested for Domestic Assault against his sister, in which Lindsey was named as a witness.

VNN reached out to the OSBI for any new information in Lindsey’s disappearance but has not heard back.

Officials said Lindsey could be in Seminole, Garvin or Pontotoc Counties. Anyone with information about her disappearance is asked to call the OSBI at 800-522-8017 or email tips@osbi.ok.gov.
Mystery deepens around Pauls Valley teen’s disappearance

I know Faith. I can't comment why because of privacy issues. I will tell you she is a beautiful girl and very intelligent. I know she loves her sister very much and would not get in touch with her Sister. I have also briefly met Tanner. I pray this has a good ending but I don't know if it will.
Hi. I’m so glad you have chosen to post. If you are interested, please see how to help as one who is invested to help find Faith.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I’m a proud life long Okie. I’m very familiar with Davis and Turner Falls. Some of my earliest family memories are from there. I went to the Girl Scout camp there shortly before the Camp Scott murders. So many times, I attended Falls Creek for church camp. I love that place. So many “firsts” for me there. Devil’s Bathtub is one of my favorites. All through high school and adulthood. Now, an old ager, my family still visits the area every month. Because of the vast openness. The funnest part for me now is walking into the antique and collectors old shops looking for treasures. I’m not hearing as much about Faith on my local news as I was.

Nice to meet a fellow Okie on here! I was at Falls Creek for an evening just this past summer. Lots of good memories there.

I’m up in Northern OK now. Not hearing much of anything on this case - so sad. I wish she had gotten away from TW. He appears to have some anger issues. MOO

Praying Faith is found soon and we start hearing more about this case locally. We need eyes everywhere.

JMO/MOO

Adding NCMEC:

Faith Lindsey

NCMC1376302c1.jpg

Missing Since - Oct 28, 2019
Missing From - Pauls Valley, OK
DOB - Apr 27, 2002
Age Now - 17
Sex - Female
Race - Am. Ind.
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Blue
Height - 5'2"
Weight - 120 lbs

Extra Photo

NCMC1376302x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Faith. She may be in the local area of Seminole, Garvin, or Pontotoc County, Oklahoma. Faith has a tattoo of a cross on her thumb.

Have you seen this child? FAITH LINDSEY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back