OK - Jody Rilee Wilson, 23, murdered, Wister, 5 May 2009 *Arrests*

I live in Heavener, and it's not heaven with an "er". First Jody Wilson, and now a bar owner named Joe Neff., missing in nearby Poteau, OK. I hope Jody's child will find a safe haven, and I want to know more about the husband. Was he a local or did he also move into the area?

OT, but since there's no thread on Joe Neff, a body found in a pond near Pocola, OK is believed to be Neff's. No link yet, but they announced this on KFSM tonight.

Here's a link from KHOG: http://www.4029tv.com/news/19488490/detail.html

This case does not set well with me...The family leaving her home and going to a funeral and not seeming to be as involved as her own parents is hinky. I'd like to know how Jodi felt about not going on the trip with everyone else...Was this something she insisted upon? If not, I think its a huge red flag.

snip
Barry Ruth, owner of the 24-hour Pig Out Palace in Henryatta, said it's not unusual for people to leave cars in his lot for long periods of time. It's situated off Route 40, an interstate highway that crosses Oklahoma on its way to Texas and New Mexico. He said he finally called a tow truck to remove the car, which he said was unlocked with keys still in the ignition. Police took possession of it on June 12.

"I'm really sorry about that young lady and I feel bad for the parents," Ruth said. "I'm sure they wonder why it took so long to report the car. This will make me change my strategy."

I am having hard time that the owner never report the car in his parking lot.
was the car not report in the news.

snip
Barry Ruth, owner of the 24-hour Pig Out Palace in Henryatta, said it's not unusual for people to leave cars in his lot for long periods of time. It's situated off Route 40, an interstate highway that crosses Oklahoma on its way to Texas and New Mexico. He said he finally called a tow truck to remove the car, which he said was unlocked with keys still in the ignition. Police took possession of it on June 12.

"I'm really sorry about that young lady and I feel bad for the parents," Ruth said. "I'm sure they wonder why it took so long to report the car. This will make me change my strategy."

I am having hard time that the owner never report the car in his parking lot.
was the car not report in the news.

From what I'm gathering, not much was done at ALL until hubby and his family returned from the funeral. Seems to me like Jodi's family were the only concerned parties. However, so little has been released that it is hard to tell. I pray this isn't going to be another situation where hubby did the deed and his family is going to back him up! :mad:

Jody told her mother that she might go to a funeral with her husband and his parents, Jim Rilee said. But her husband's family members said they left on May 5 without her, taking her then-three-month-old baby girl while she stayed home in Wister, Okla. Jody sent an e-mail to friends that night, Jim Rilee said, the last time any of her friends or family have said they heard from her.
-----------------------------

They had a baby girl, Annabelle, this past January.

"She was ecstatic to be a mom," Jim Rilee said. "She sent pictures on the cell phone constantly."
--------------------------------------------------

Law enforcement officials originally said only that he had gone to the funeral with his baby. But family members said last week that he was accompanied by his parents
---------------------------------------------------------

Jerry Donald Wilson, Bo's father, said the family left for the funeral on Tuesday evening, May 5. He did not comment further.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rilee said his wife was under the impression Jody was going to the funeral. He said he doesn't know why she didn't.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rilee said his daughter lost her cell phone several days before, and their only means of communication was by e-mail. The Rilees worried as the week went on and their daughter didn't contact them, so they called her husband, who was in New Mexico. Rilee said Bo asked a friend to stop by the couple's house on Friday.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bo got home on Saturday, May 9,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She met Donald Lee Bocephus Wilson, known as Bo, a mechanic for a natural gas contractor, at a party and they were married last September. They had a baby girl, Annabelle, this past January

August 3, 2009

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/...s-suspicious-death&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Ok everything bbm is stinky as far as I am concerned. I wonder what time Jody posted those e-mails to her friends that night and why only her friends and not her family?

I wonder what time "the family" left for the funeral that same "evening" ?
(Perhaps hubby posted emails for her)

Jody was estatic about being a new mother, why would she let her husband take the "3 mth" old baby and not go for that long, especially when her mother was under the impression she was going ?

Hmmm, She just happened to lose her cell phone (only phone) a couple days before she went missing ?

Here is what is real stinky..Bo doesn't worry that he has not heard from his wife in over a week ?!!!!!!!!. While he just happens to have the new baby, like mom doesn't want to know how the baby is doing, AYFKM ! Oh I forgot she just conviently happened to lose her only phone a couple days
prior :sick: !!!

Not to mention that her body was found about 9 miles from her home.

Is someone kiddin me here !!! Is this for real !!! Dad needs to do some explaining as far as I am concerned and maybe a good ole thumping to get him to talk !

What are they doing in OK !!!!!

ugh, as a mom, no way someones takin my baby for an extended time without me. no freakin way. :( this just doesn't sit good with me. Including his past, i'm very concerned at the outcome :(

ugh, as a mom, no way someones takin my baby for an extended time without me. no freakin way. :( this just doesn't sit good with me. Including his past, i'm very concerned at the outcome :(

I completely agree. If she couldn't go to the funeral in NM, the baby would have stayed at home with her.

Completely hinky things about this case:
3-month-old baby taken to NM without mom.
Jody seems to have expected to be going to NM.
In-laws claimed to have not questioned why Jody wasn't along on the trip.
Jody's car found on the route to NM, though her body was 2 hours away, close to home.
Jody supposedly lost her cell phone just before she disappeared.
Husband did not get concerned by not having any contact with Jody while he was in NM, even though he was with their small baby.

How much do you want to bet that someone (in laws or Jody's husband) was picked up at the restaurant in Henryetta while en route to NM?

Jim and Stacey Rilee drove up a rocky dirt road to an Oklahoma mountaintop to see where their daughter's body was found. Law enforcement authorities led them through woods to a spot so far out of the way that not even hunters would be likely to stumble upon it.

"There's no question, having seen where she was put on the mountain, she was not intended to be found," said Jim Rilee, Roxbury's deputy mayor.

Rilee said Bo asked a friend to stop by the couple's house on Friday. It was empty, and Rilee said that family members thought she might be with a friend. Rilee said that when Bo got home on Saturday, May 9, he found a Mother's Day present, a locket, from the Rilees sitting in an unopened package on the front porch.

The Morris County Sheriff's Office is offering up to $10,000 for information about Jody Rilee-Wilson's death, which Oklahoma authorities have labeled suspicious. Call CrimeStoppers
at 800-SHERIFF.
http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20090803/COMMUNITIES/90730074

her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jdyr2532
Her last profile quote:
Jody Nicole Rilee-Wilson same ****, diff'rent dayyyy

Strange case, maybe I have just become cynical, but all arrows point to Donald Lee Bocephus Wilson! Not too many new husbands/fathers allow the wife/mommy go without a phone, be it cell or landline, especially Annabelle only being 3 months old, what if there were an emergency involving the baby?
Nope, just not normal behaviour! Jody seemed to be the devoted mom and she also stated that she loved to travel,so, there was only one reason she did NOT go to New Mexico, and I know why!!!
Thank God, for the para-glider, otherwise, Jody would still be up there on that mountain!!

What Happened to Jody Rilee Wilson?

Jody Rilee Wilson’s truck, a 2002 Chevy S10 Blazer, pewter in color, Oklahoma license plate DTG-409, has not been found. This vehicle must surely hold clues as to what happened that fateful day and who was behind it.

Here are actual photos of the vehicle. Hopefully someone has seen it somewhere, or will soon. Since the truck is covered with mud in these photos, I am also providing a photo of a similar truck. This truck may very well hold the key to who committed this heinous act

http://crimeshadowsnews.com/main/2009/06/what-happened-to-jody-rilee-wilson/

Attachments

• rileetruck.png
    rileetruck.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 62
Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm US/Eastern
NJ Mayor Mourns Daughter After Suspicious Death

ROXBURY, N.J. (CBS) ― Click to enlarge1 of 1
23-year-old Jody Rilee-Wilson, who grew up in New Jersey, was found dead on May 8. Her badly decomposed body was discovered in an Oklahoma state park, about 10 miles from where she lived with her husband and five-month-old baby.

There's terrible heartbreak for a New Jersey family after the daughter of the deputy mayor of Roxbury was found dead outside of Wister, Oklahoma. Authorities suspect foul play.

Now, the victim's family is reaching out to the nation, asking them to help solve the case.

"She was the most important thing in our lives, and we want this person brought to justice," Jim Rilee, the victim's father and Roxbury Deputy Mayor, said.

Their 23-year-old daughter, Jody Rilee-Wilson, who grew up in New Jersey, was found dead on May 8. Her badly decomposed body was discovered in an Oklahoma state park, about 10 miles from where she lived with her husband and five-month-old baby.

"She loved her daughter so much," mother Stacey Riley said. "It breaks my heart Jody won't be able to see Annabelle grow up."

The Roxbury native's death has been ruled suspicious, but local cops say they're still not sure how she was killed.

Rilee-Wilson's parents say her husband reported her missing on May 9, after getting back from an out-of-state funeral. He had taken the baby with him.

Rilee-Wilson's parents say they last spoke to their daughter on May 4, the day before her husband left for his trip.

"Quite frankly, I don't recall if she was going to go or not – I thought she said she was," Stacey Rilee said.

Now desperate for answers, they're going national, reaching out to several states for help.

Rilee-Wilson's SUV has been recovered. Now, investigators are waiting for fingerprint records from when Rilee-Wilson was a child, so they can isolate other prints on the vehicle.

"Right now, we feel there has to be more information out there," Jim Rilee said. "Someone must have seen something

http://wcbstv.com/local/nj.mayor.daughter.2.1045599.html

Body of woman from N.J. is found

Thursday, May 14, 2009
For the Star-Ledger

Jody Rilee-Wilson moved from her home in Roxbury to Oklahoma in December 2007, hoping to make for herself a better life.

"I can't wait to leave New Jersey," she wrote on her MySpace blog. "I need to start new good memories with better people in my life."

Her blog chronicles some initial uncertainty, but it seems Rilee-Wilson did find the happiness she sought.

"I love that I have new experiences," she wrote in April 2008.

She married Donald Bo Wilson on Sept. 20, 2008.

"I love you with all my heart," Wilson wrote just before the birth of their daughter. "You are my complete world and I wouldn't be able to survive without you."

The pair lived in Wister, Okla., near the Arkansas border, with their daughter Annabelle, who was born in January

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-13/1242274077252360.xml&coll=1

Woman's Death Thought Suspicious

05/12/09 3:30 pm

Poteau - Authorities are investigating after the discovery of a woman's body in LeFlore County.

The LeFlore County Sheriff's Office was called Friday after a paraglider flying over Poteau Mountain spotted the body. The badly decomposed body was sent to the medical examiner's office, who identified her as 23-year-old Jody Rilee Wilson of Wister.

Investigators say Wilson was last seen Tuesday evening

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0509/622100.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu