Still Missing OK - Lauria Bible, 16, & Ashley Freeman, 16, Welch, 30 December 1999 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by findcarrie, Aug 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

2. The teenagers were kidnapped, tied up, raped by the three men, held in Welch’s mobile home at 412 S. College St. in Picher, and strangled by Welch and Pennington after “a matter of days,” according to a 29-page probable cause affidavit filed Monday in Craig County District Court.

Witnesses said Welch had photos depicting the teens “lying on a bed, facing each other, with their hands tied and their mouths gagged,” the affidavit states. In some photos, the affidavit states Welch was lying next to the teens.

The Polaroids were kept “like a ‘trophy’” and stored inside a leather briefcase to be passed around the ringleader's circle of drug dealers, the affidavit states.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_b848a994-ef09-50df-83c6-7193ee3e928a.html

3. interestedincases

interestedincases I would rather be fishing...

This is so sad! You never hope someone has died but knowing they went through torture before death is even more heartbreaking. And knowing there were photos and that they were alive for a few days. Ugh!

4. marsyao

marsyao Well-Known Member

I pray state of Oklahoma has death penalty

5. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

In his other Facebook, he is friends with someone named Bible.
    https://www.facebook.com/100017761144019

6. Did the three guys know the family personally?

7. thefragile7393

thefragile7393 Chronically sleep deprived

Why? Just.....why? Makes zero sense but then ppl like this don’t make sense to the normal population. This could have been solved ages ago :(

Day Dreamer likes this.
  8. marsyao

marsyao Well-Known Member

We know Danny Freeman probably had involved drug trafficking, and these three men were drug dealers, guess that would be the connection

9. Oh don't you worry. A few days ago, I went down to the OKC Murrah Building for the anniversary. We still have the grief of Timothy McVeigh. We take care of our own monsters.

10. (CNN)Unable to obtain drugs to use for its lethal injections, Oklahoma will use inert gas inhalation as the primary method for death penalty executions once a protocol is developed and finalized, the state's attorney general announced Wednesday. Oklahoma is the first state to adopt this method. "As you know, in Oklahoma, a bill that was signed back in 2015 by the governor states that if lethal injection is held unconstitutional or is unavailable, an execution shall be carried out by nitrogen hypoxia," Attorney General Mike Hunter said. "We are exercising that option." Nitrogen is one of several inert gases that can cause hypoxia, an oxygen deficiency that causes death.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/health/inert-gas-death-penalty-oklahoma-bn/index.html

11. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

OMG Pitcher is nothing but lead mines !!!! or shale or whatever that stuff is they will never find anything. :(

12. HoneyWest

HoneyWest Well-Known Member

Yes, that place is nothing but chat piles. It's a mess.

13. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

Oh, man, do I love seeing the name of this thread updated to include **ARREST** and hope for imminent justice for Lauria and Ashley.

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

14. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

McVeigh was executed under his federal death penalty sentence, in Terre Haute, Indiana.

15. HoneyWest

HoneyWest Well-Known Member

Me too. I thought this case would never be solved.

16. Yes, I know. Oklahoma fought for that right but federal jurisdiction ruled. It still resulted in the everlasting support for OK death penalty for those of us that were affected.

17. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Fox 23 is reporting that the affidavit says multiple people have said that Pennington and Welch were dealing meth and one person said that Ashley and Lauria walked into a room where Ashley's parents were buying meth the night of the crime.

18. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

The affidavit says that Ashley's parents were buying meth the night of the crime.

19. Leprikawn

Leprikawn Active Member

I wonder if he is related to the Welch that took the Lyon sisters?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.