Deceased/Not Found OK - Lauria Bible, 16, & Ashley Freeman, 16, Welch, 30 December 1999 *ARREST*

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by findcarrie, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Bodine

Bodine New Member

The pending lawsuit by the Freemans for their son Shane's death (shot by a deputy) probably had a lot to do with Craig counties apathy in investigating the case initially. It's too bad, because there seemed to be a lot of missed opportunities to get a quick resolution to the case and potentially even save Ashley and Lauria's lives.

2. Bodine

Bodine New Member

Day Dreamer and sallye818 like this.
  3. NadirCake

NadirCake Member

4. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

Were these suspects confidential informants or something? WTH. This is super fishy, imho.

5. EuTuCroquet?

EuTuCroquet? “What's happening to my special purpose!?”

... and critical files and evidence was “turned down” or removed from the OSBI file?!!? Ugh. I’m angry, too, kchoney!!

6. Possibly, they threw it while running. Courageous and desperate young teens.

7. Lins1983

Lins1983 Always smiling!!

8. annie mae

annie mae Member

They, OSBI & FBI,are going to bring this long overdue issue to a close. They need to arrest the scum that have pledged "mum" all these years. Thank you,

9. msphilosopher

msphilosopher Well-Known Member

Justice for the Freeman family and Lauria Bible!!!

10. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

This is so frustrating. The PI's basically had this solved way back in the beginning.

11. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

“The three men who police believe kidnapped two teenage girls in Oklahoma in 1999 before raping and killing them often 'bragged' about the murders, witnesses said.

More than a dozen people interviewed by police provided chilling and disturbing details about the days and months following the abduction of Ashley Freeman and her friend Lauria Bible.

The two girls, both 16, vanished from a Welch, Oklahoma home on December 30, 1999 after Freeman's parents were murdered.

Multiple unnamed witnesses told investigators that the suspects - Ronnie Dean Busick, Warren Welch and David Pennington - boasted about Polaroid images they took of the teens bound and gagged with duct tape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-photos-teens-bound-gagged.html#ixzz5Dd7kpeHu

What an evil horrific crime this is.

12. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Evil! There is no reason for this man to draw another breath *unless* it is to disclose the exact location of their remains.

Surely those who saw the Polaroids and didnt come forward know they carry burden & guilt for what was done. And they will eventually be judged for these heinous crimes against Gods own children.

2 have met their Maker , receiving just reward & condemnation. Seems there are more to follow in their footsteps.

I hate to sound like a Bible thumping hillbilly , but Good Lord have mercy on our children & grandchildren in a world full of filth such as those 3 revolting murderers, rapists, kidnappers...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

sallye818 likes this.
  13. Carolina Girl

Carolina Girl Well-Known Member

They shoud charge everyone they can prove knew it as accessory after the fact. This makes me sick!

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

Will there be a new effort to search pits and mine shafts for the girls? Can Texas Equusearch be brought in for that type of search?

15. TexasT

TexasT Active Member

Doubtful . The superfund sight is toxic . And very dangerous to navigate .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan New Member

Sick how cops were sitting on all this information & could have gotten to the girls before they were murdered........I wonder if the Bibles can file a lawsuit against the police department, it seems they deliberately suppressed evidence.

17. U2forever

U2forever Blessed are the liars For the truth can be awkward

Oh please, spare me. I did get a good laugh in, though.
    Religion is what happens when God leaves the room. JMO. In other words, it's just a word, no more no less, and strictly my opinion.

Rest In Peace, Lauria Bible :angel: Rest In Peace, Ashley Freeman :angel:
    Y'all solved your own crime, if ya believe they are the ones who tossed the insurance card.
    Too bad LE was incapable or did not want this case solved for whatever reason. You be the judge, but it's solved now 19 long years later.
    Heads should roll and keep rolling.

Witnesses, in my opinion should be held accountable for what they DID NOT DO, but should have done anonymously, for crying out loud.
    What, did these 3 beasts have y'all on a string? Were you their puppets? Looks like it!

Shalom