GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I wonder how he would feel if she believed the charges, would he want to? I know it's a bit off topic but I have wondered about how much damage this charge has done to that relationship.

There was a protective order issued against him after the charges, so I am also questioning what is the status of that relationship is going to be.

So this is the monster responsible for the pain and suffering of this little girl! And he is still out there. He is very dangerous and I think he will do this again soon.

hotlink.php

I wonder if the family knows this guy. Still seems odd that in a trailer that small, no one heard anything.

I am guessing the reason for the dog being killed was to stop the dog from barking and therefore alerting the family. What did police think was the reason for the dog's killing? Seems like TB was arrested based on some info obtained from very traumatized young child, and nothing else (similar to the case in OH where man had to spend years in prison before DNA testing cleared him).

So Patrick Edward Misner was in jail for a little over 2 years - from 1/13/2010 to 3/03/2012. Has anyone been able to find any local addresses for him?

He has the following tattoos:
TAT L SHLD: NCIC "JAMIE", "CHEROKEE"
TAT R SHLD: NCIC MARIJUANA LEAF

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=464086&offender_book_id=270388

2009-5185 TULS Eluding A Police Officer 11/30/2009 4Y Incarceration 01/13/2010 03/03/2012

2009-5185 TULS Assault With A Dangerous Weapon - Automobile 11/30/2009 4Y Incarceration 01/13/2010 03/03/2012

2009-5185 TULS Assault With A Dangerous Weapon - Automobile 11/30/2009 4Y Incarceration 01/13/2010 03/03/2012

L50485 FLJR Carrying Concealed Weapon 1 Y Int. Probation 01/13/2004 01/12/2005

Here is another photo of him from last month, he looks quite a bit different, IMO. http://chickashamugs.com/single.php?id=19202

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures.

The clean shaven pic is from his Portland arrest but I wanted to show the other once since it's pretty easy to grow some facial hair and change your appearance. He looks quite a bit younger in the July mugshot.

I cannot believe he is not even listed on Creek County's most wanted:
http://creekcountysheriff.com/county-crime-stoppers

There has been no appeal to the public to help find this guy. They must have a bank trail (debit cards, credit cards, etc) they are following. I hope we hear something as soon as this is picked up!

Here is another photo of him from last month, he looks quite a bit different, IMO. http://chickashamugs.com/single.php?id=19202

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures.

The clean shaven pic is from his Portland arrest but I wanted to show the other once since it's pretty easy to grow some facial hair and change your appearance. He looks quite a bit younger in the July mugshot.

Here is what I do to get the picture in the post:
1. right click the picture and 'copy image location'
2. click on the image icon in your post
3. paste in the link and click ok

patrick_edward_misner.jpg

Here are some more:
off_lookup.get_image
off_lookup.get_image
off_lookup.get_image

Here is what I do to get the picture in the post:
1. right click the picture and 'copy image location'
2. click on the image icon in your post
3. paste in the link and click ok

patrick_edward_misner.jpg

Here are some more:
off_lookup.get_image
off_lookup.get_image
off_lookup.get_image

Thanks, Jules!

I hope your right that they are on this guy's trail. It's terrifying to think he is just out running around, knowing what he is capable of.

Thanks, Jules!

I hope your right that they are on this guy's trail. It's terrifying to think he is just out running around, knowing what he is capable of.

I know! And I am so afraid he is going to strike again before they get him.

I should have clarified...

Okay... so say the guy is home alone with your child when your child is brutally raped.
POLICE say the man you love did it, they arrest him.
There is a restraining order taken out on the man to keep him away from you.

Either you believe the charges, or just don't want to appear to be supporting this man. (I don't know which it is.)

You get used to being a single mother for 3 months... while this man faces charges of raping your daughter.
Either you accept that he did it, or once again just go along with LE for the sake of your children.

Then... he is cleared. Nevermind... the man you love didn't rape your child, our mistake!

So... do you just welcome him back into your life? If you believed the charges against him?

If your spouse believed you raped a 4 year old, then you were cleared would you go back to them?

This isn't as simple as "he's cleared, everything back to normal!" There are major issues here.

Even if they get back together... someone will believe he did it with a friend. Someone will have not heard he was cleared.

People have been known to call CPS repeatedly... harass the family... tell the kids what Daddy was accused of... etc.

This all could have been avoided by simply testing the DNA faster. This man's reputation is completely destroyed now. :twocents:

I should have clarified...

Okay... so say the guy is home alone with your child when your child is brutally raped.
POLICE say the man you love did it, they arrest him.
There is a restraining order taken out on the man to keep him away from you.

Either you believe the charges, or just don't want to appear to be supporting this man. (I don't know which it is.)

You get used to being a single mother for 3 months... while this man faces charges of raping your daughter.
Either you accept that he did it, or once again just go along with LE for the sake of your children.

Then... he is cleared. Nevermind... the man you love didn't rape your child, our mistake!

So... do you just welcome him back into your life? If you believed the charges against him?

If your spouse believed you raped a 4 year old, then you were cleared would you go back to them?

This isn't as simple as "he's cleared, everything back to normal!" There are major issues here.

Even if they get back together... someone will believe he did it with a friend. Someone will have not heard he was cleared.

People have been known to call CPS repeatedly... harass the family... tell the kids what Daddy was accused of... etc.

This all could have been avoided by simply testing the DNA faster. This man's reputation is completely destroyed now. :twocents:

What a shame and so sad. On his FB he says he doesn't have the money to sue for false arrest and there wasn't anything on there showing people he did not do this. I think he should post the article on his page saying he was released and they are now looking for this other guy. I don't think his life will ever be the same.

But there was DNA that proved he didn't do it... they should have tested that faster.

There WAS things that said he didn't do it. Many people looked at it and saw them.

I strongly believe that this woman supported Tommy but didn't want to risk losing her children.
I don't think she believes he did it.

So that does give me hope for the situation. :seeya:

I'm still wondering how he knew to pick that trailer...was he staying with someone in the park?

And I still don't understand how you break a window, kill a dog, and rape a child without anyone hearing a thing. JMO

Poor Tommy :(. The arrest didn't seem logical to me either, but all we could do was wait and see.

Thanks, Jules!

I hope LE has a darn good reason for not alerting the public about this guy. He has a history of violence, and now he's a child rapist. Oh, and if he knows he's wanted in OK, he's probably pretty desperate to score some cash and a car ASAP.

What a shame and so sad. On his FB he says he doesn't have the money to sue for false arrest and there wasn't anything on there showing people he did not do this. I think he should post the article on his page saying he was released and they are now looking for this other guy. I don't think his life will ever be the same.

As far as I know, if a lawyer thinks there could be money coming, they will not ask for payment upfront, but instead for a % of the awarded amount.

Looks like TB was let out last week. So they must have already gotten DNA results by then. So, what were they doing all this time? Only one little article even mentions they are actually looking for someone. And that someone was actually in custody in a different state until a couple of days ago.

For all of the frivolous and ridiculous lawsuits out there, I think that the police department REALLY needs to get looked at for a lot of liability--IF they could have rushed that DNA and somehow didn't due to incompetence on any level.

*They permanently damaged a man's reputation and employment chances with a false arrest.
*They falsely imprisoned a man with questionable evidence.
*They broke up a family (he could have been a support to his girlfriend and stepdaughter all of this time)
*They could have potentially protected future victims from assault by virtue of having the real rapist in custody.

I mean, they REALLY screwed up if this could have been done faster (and I don't know the answer to that question). I hope that some lawyer comes forward to help Tommy Braden.

And I should add that they have further traumatized a little 4 year old girl by allowing her to believe all of this time that her Daddy (for all intents and purposes) was the one that brutally attacked her. Imagine her confusion and guilt down the road for mistakingly pointing the finger at him. I can't help but wonder how far she was lead during her questioning.

This hasn't been talked about on any local TV news. I guess if it doesn't have to do with the weather or football, its not important. :what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back