GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

I hope they catch this *%*^*&( soon. I wish they hadn't released his name. He's most likely on the run now and who knows what he'll do?

I feel so badly for Tommy and the baby. :(

So the one they are looking for now was staying somewhere nearby. Again, similar to OH case where uncle was falsely accused, convicted and spend years in prison. Years later, DNA matched to a neighbor. At least TB didn't spend years in prison-something to be grateful for, I imagine.

I hope they catch this *%*^*&( soon. I wish they hadn't released his name. He's most likely on the run now and who knows what he'll do?

I feel so badly for Tommy and the baby. :(

They released his name because they want public to help finding him.
It appears they have no clue where he is. If public doesn't help them, how are they going to find him?

They released his name because they want public to help finding him.
It appears they have no clue where he is. If public doesn't help them, how are they going to find him?

I agree with this mostly. The thing is, they didn't release any pictures and there has been nothing in the media in Portland (or anywhere else it seems) where we know he was just a few days ago. A picture is going to be much more helpful in helping to identify him than just his name.

In fact, today is the first day I've seen a new article since the one they put out when they first release TB and it's only on the website for Tulsa World. This guy seems to have no trouble getting around, the search needs to be national.

I agree with this mostly. The thing is, they didn't release any pictures and there has been nothing in the media in Portland (or anywhere else it seems) where we know he was just a few days ago. A picture is going to be much more helpful in helping to identify him than just his name.

In fact, today is the first day I've seen a new article since the one they put out when they first release TB and it's only on the website for Tulsa World. This guy seems to have no trouble getting around, the search needs to be national.

Seriously. If I lived in the Pacific NW, I'd be heading down to Walmart for a shotgun, and then Homedepot for a few extra door chains. Of course, if I lived in the Pacific NW, and wasn't a WS'er I wouldn't even know about this.
:banghead:
I don't do Facebook or Twitter, is anybody here "friends" with John Walsh?
I bet he'd gladly get involved.

In a different thread I was talking about how we had a serial rapist in my town and the next town over. After the fourth rape they gave out his composite sketch and even put up billboards, they never caught him but they also did not know his name. If they are going to release info about this suspect, why not go all the way with pictures, a name, etc? It doesn't make sense to me.

This freak lived in the same park and they still went with the arrest of Tommy, BEFORE DNA came back? Odd, imo.

This freak lived in the same park and they still went with the arrest of Tommy, BEFORE DNA came back? Odd, imo.

I know! Nobody was suspicious? No bloody clothes? I wonder if he lived alone?

Still nothing about this slime on KATU.com. If he commits another violent crime while on the run, LE is going to have some explaining to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte
Back