OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be an error, but it could also be accurate. There could have been 4 men involved in actually committing the crime, and an arrest outstanding for the person who put them into it.

I’m sure we’ll have clarity very soon.
This is what I think as well. I think there’s one more arrest coming. Just MOO

I mentioned earlier that LE could have already had enough to make an arrrest even without the bodies, but were hoping those involved would lead them to their disposal site. It doesn’t seem like they’ve found the ladies yet so I wonder if LE was finally done waiting them out.

The OSBI tells KSN’s Julia Thatcher one was arrested in Texas County, Oklahoma and three were arrested in Cimarron County. All four are being processed in Texas County

A spokesperson for OSBI said charges are pending.

@Ontario Mom - here you go. Saw your post earlier regarding who all of suspected :)
I guess I was hoping at least that no other family members of the kids were involved in this nightmare.
Assuming of course, the 4 men arrested are connected to family.

Hopefully one of these guys spills the beans and tells LE where the ladies are.

A massive convoy of SWAT trucks and police cars is racing through rural Oklahoma after a tip about two missing women.

The line of 20 police vehicles was spotted travelling quickly along a dirt track in the Oklahoma panhandle and is believed to be connected to their disappearance.

just like we said- they were waiting to get all of them at once.

I don’t think the children have been with her.
The swat could be as a precaution to sovereign citizen status of grandma’s bf, and if he was the one arrested, then she may not be so welcoming.

Also, I believe the news knew yesterday there were 4 in custody. It was mentioned about 30 or so hours ago on another platform.

Not surprised there are four individuals....at least 4. 2 at the ambush site and 2 others complicit and involved in the disposal. What we are waiting for too, is who set this up? I think there's a 5th person. We will see.
My understanding was that those 4 were in custody yesterday.
I wonder if they gave her a day or day and a half to watch what she does and how she behaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuryus