OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me like Veronica could have been set up by somebody leading her to believe she could have the kids for a special weekend.
i do not think that was the case... I think the reporter quoted the friend incorrectly.
How could JK be expected to be away from her family on Easter?
I think it was two activities. Birthday for her daughter. Weekend away afterwards.

It sounds to me like Veronica could have been set up by somebody leading her to believe she could have the kids for a special weekend.
Wouldnt a judge have to ok that? Or child protection services? I’m not sure on this? Anyone any ideas on the process? This custody battle has been going on for some time I believe, so wouldn’t she know what she could and couldn’t do with her kids?

i do not think that was the case... I think the reporter quoted the friend incorrectly.
I think it was two activities. Birthday for her daughter. Weekend away afterwards.
Unless she was “invited” to join them for the weekend? But then that comes back to speculation that she had packed for a weekend away! And also so did JK?!

WCR's attorney may have said something to press regarding the missing women but that doesn't mean the attorney is discussing his business in an unprofessional way. The attorney may have simply acknowledged that in this case their client and client's family are obvious POIs in LE eyes due to the history of custody issues.

Wouldnt a judge have to ok that? Or child protection services? I’m not sure on this? Anyone any ideas on the process? This custody battle has been going on for some time I believe, so wouldn’t she know what she could and couldn’t do with her kids?
All court records were made private, so we don’t know.
Could go either way. Maybe pastor and his wife invited VB to spend the holiday weekend w them. We don’t know.

I think this is the Occam’s razor situation as a whole.
It’s taking time to get all the ducks in a row for probable simultaneous, multi person arrests.
Local PD not involved, OSBI AND FBI involved from the start. No searches or public help requests, families told to not speak to the media.

I think it was two activities. Birthday for her daughter. Weekend away afterward

Four days of paid supervision might have mattered a lot to a family that doesn't appear to be exactly wealthy.

WCR's attorney may have said something to press regarding the missing women but that doesn't mean the attorney is discussing his business in an unprofessional way. The attorney may have simply acknowledged that in this case his client and his family are obvious POIs in LE eyes due to the history of custody issues.
Yeah and the custody issues may have absolutely nothing to do with these 2 women going missing. JMO

You would think. But there are a lot of things that don't make sense no matter which way you slice it.

Yeah and the custody issues may have absolutely nothing to do with these 2 women going missing. JMO
absolutely. We won't know until this is solved what is behind the missing women's disappearance. But in any investigation, LE start with the people around the victims and the history of any public disputes among those individuals.

Wouldn't it be a twist if the women are missing not because Veronica was targeted but Jillian was? Or this was random and has nothing to do with either being targeted by anyone but simply convenient victims for some sort of foul play?

My bet is still on the obvious though. Veronica was the target and this has everything to do with the custody issues. JMO

Regarding the boat, I live in OKC and it is still a little cold to take the boat out. Most boat owners don't start taking their boats out until early May. The air temps can get into the upper 80s, but the water temp is still cold and the spray coming off the boat would chill you quickly. And Liberal, KS is farther north than OKC. I'm going to file this piece of information as "Hmmmm - I'm not so sure about that"

thank you for finding the link :)

Yes, the children's bio father had been released from prison just days before the ladies went missing, however we have since been informed that he was released from prison directly into a locked down rehab facility and so has not been roaming the streets free to abduct people at will. ie. released from prison but not a free man right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517