OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder what was grandma’s testimony to the Court during prior child custody hearings and if she’s the reason VB was originally only granted supervised visitation.
RSBM I agree. I only read one court record after everything was disappearing, but I remember thinking it seemed like RW (probably TA) had the means to retain an expensive attorney. Sometimes that’s all it takes, sadly. We now know TA’s influence may have played a part as well. IMO none of the heavily biased testimony I read was grounds for custody removal from VB. Moving frequently and getting babysitters may have been necessary for a single mom trying to work and make ends meet. VB had to advocate for her safety during custody exchanges, and was made out to be a paranoid liar.

Like so many other women who’ve had to beg for help with their safety, she’s now dead because nobody listened.

That's possible, though hatred and malice don't look good on anyone. (Also, I can't tell if her FB photos were edited.)

I too am wishing the very best for Dad if he was unaware and uninvolved. May he dedicate himself to his recovery and his children! I hope he will be getting therapy for the trauma caused by his mother.
She probably was the reason he is so screwed up. jmo.

While mug shots have to be the most unflattering pics in existence (of anyone, even nice looking people) it does seem her vicious personality comes through in her mug shot. As for the Twomblys, I can't even imagine what story they were told to get them to go along with killing two completely innocent people.

As soon as the whole custody issue came to light my immediate thought was that no, that's too obvious, only someone extraordinarily stupid would do that. So now that it's come to light that exactly what happened, my guess is that truly none of them thought they'd be the first ones looked at. Essentially proving my point. Ugh. Monsters, all of them.

jmo
I'm waiting to see what LE or the prosecutor says. It's possible one or all of them knew what was going on and agreed with her. She had probably been talking to them about her anger over custody for months, if not years.

There are some dumb, evil, delusional people in this world who would think they were entitled to take the law into their own hands.

McKee said they are still looking for Butler and Kelley. Earlier on Saturday, McKee said they were "hopeful the women are still alive."

But Kelley's mom, Kalie Dalbey, posted on Facebook that her daughter had died.

NewsNation, citing unnamed sources, reported cops found the car about 1,000 feet off the road. The car had a small amount of blood in it and there were “puddles of blood” outside the vehicle.

Has the "butcher" thing been confirmed? I've heard one of them owns a cattle company, but that's not the same thing as a "butcher" in my mind.
I was looking through the FB page for his business and one post says: "Sending 2 high quality finished hogs to harvest on the 20th!!!" So if I read that correctly I'd say no, he's not the butcher.
Twombly Cattle Co. on Facebook

My deepest condolences to the families whose lives were changed in an instant. My heart is broken for them. My hope for them during their journey of grief is they are able to find peace.

I feel as if I am holding my breath waiting to see how this plays out. In my experience, and in my opinion, those with the characteristics of TA do not give up easily or go away quietly, they double down. On the other hand, I may be giving her too much credit. Perhaps the media coverage of this is too great and the town itself is ready for the reign to be over and her influence will have no foothold, even behind bars.

Hard to believe anyone could think, and convince others, that the answer to a custody dispute of young children is to murder their mother and another innocent mother.
Did it not occur to any of them that in a few short years, six and nine year old children will be teenagers and then adults who will confidently decide for themselves who will be in their lives.
I have personally witnessed erratic and dangerous behaviour between divorced parents of young kids and can attest to the long term effects on everyone involved - parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends ... but especially clear is how the childhood trauma has manifested in the now adult children.
Incredibly sad :(
Godspeed Veronica and Jilian
May the children of both of these women be loved and and supported through the trauma of this experience. In time, may they heal and go on to live the wonderful blessed lives they deserve.
MOO

*Maybe birthday parties are easier to plan for the weekend because it wasn’t the child’s birthday yet.

So it goes - children are 9 and 6 years of age. At that age usually grandma’s have some influence.
Feb, 2017 child’s father initiated shared custody. Instead the Court awarded VB full custody, child’s father given visitation rights.
- Then in 2021 Child’s father appealed, requesting joint custody in the best interests of the children.
- VB did not file an Answer Brief to the appeal, appeal proceeded on the basis of child’s father Brief only.
- Appeals Court reversed custody decision and remanded it to the lower court “with instructions to enter into a shared custody arrangement”.

Then what happened? How did it come to pass that VB’s visits with her children were required to be supervised, meanwhile the child’s father (who appeared only to have wanted joint custody) spiralled downward out of control, requiring rehab. Who had custody? Couldn’t have been the father. Grandma?

The past is the past but whatever occurred, the seeds were planted resulting in both VB and JK having to drive to pick up the children to celebrate a birthday the fateful day they were murdered.

Noting:

Nancy Loo, NewsNation is reporting in front of the church in Hugoton where JK's husband is the lead pastor.

She says when they followed the LE vehicles yesterday and heard officers yelling, "We have a warrant for your arrest," this took place at the Twombly property.

All officers were heavily armed and prepared for a gunfight in case of resistance. They also seemed wary of all who approached, drawing guns to turn people back, including them (Nancy and her crew).

So it goes - children are 9 and 6 years of age. At that age usually grandma’s have some influence.
Feb, 2017 child’s father initiated shared custody. Instead the Court awarded VB full custody, child’s father given visitation rights.
- Then in 2021 Child’s father appealed, requesting joint custody in the best interests of the children.
- VB did not file an Answer Brief to the appeal, appeal proceeded on the basis of child’s father Brief only.
- Appeals Court reversed custody decision and remanded it to the lower court “with instructions to enter into a shared custody arrangement”.

Then what happened? How did it come to pass that VB’s visits with her children were required to be supervised, meanwhile the child’s father (who appeared only to have wanted joint custody) spiralled downward out of control, requiring rehab. Who had custody? Couldn’t have been the father. Grandma?

The past is the past but whatever occurred, the seeds were planted resulting in both VB and JK having to drive to pick up the children to celebrate a birthday the fateful day they were murdered.
Yes, thank you for the timeline! My one word answer to the question: “Then what happened?” Connections.

Sadly this will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Seems from what we’ve read up thread, and recent postings last evening on TA ‘community’ involvement, this might be tangled?

Many might run for the exits perhaps? Scatter like moths or roaches when the lights come on? Sure hope any involved in any past dealings with this group are also exhaustively examined. MOO

Cattle do get slaughtered.
I felt as though the women were no longer here but let myself believe they were disposed of (apologizing in advance-gruesome) intact and well hidden. Now I am not so sure. Dismemberment may be possible (Hard time even typing that). I would like to think as evil as the four “not so young and restless” are, and for the kids’ sake, I hope they did not go that route. But OMG, if they did….Epitome of evil.

Thank you, imstilla.grandma. Lovely! I think I will order that as a wall mural. Now, why is the penitentiary referred to as "Big Mac", you ask? Not for the cuisine -- far from it. I am guessing it is because of its location: McAlester, OK.
As far as I know, Oklahoma State Prison in McAlester (AKA Big Mac) only holds male inmates. Women go to Mabel Bassett (for maximum security female prisoners.)
Just to be sure, I googled that, & I think that's right. Apparently, women used to be housed there (separately from men but in the same prison) but "... in 1983, all female inmates were moved to Mabel Bassett Correctional Center in Oklahoma City.[7]" (Wikipedia)
I didn't know it was that recent they women had been held there.

Just wondering if the photo of the two children on TA's Facebook page are the boy and girl in question. If so, it's outrageous to me that she'd keep that image up knowing she'd engineered/designed/participated in - time will reveal which, if not all - the murder of their mother. Ugh.

Thinking about the three (of four) arrested. They believed misinformation from one person without checking, turned that misinformation into anger without checking, and turned anger into action without considering and believing consequences. Brainwashing? A localized cult following? It's akin to the Godfather type mafia, KKK without race, the recent Mississippi Goon Squad. What would make three people commit murder for one person's ideas? Certainly cannot be termed mental illness with all three.
Believe they are "soveriegn citizens?" ASNs. A new criminal class.

Just wondering if the photo of the two children on TA's Facebook page are the boy and girl in question. If so, it's outrageous to me that she'd keep that image up knowing she'd engineered/designed/participated in - time will reveal which, if not all - the murder of their mother. Ugh.
They are. Her page and the pages of her cohorts is a masterclass in hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner