GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/sapulpa/osbi-bristow-woman-beverly-noe-arrested-in-the-1992-deaths-of-two-women-and-a-6-year-old-girl

Investigators have spent the past year collecting information that pointed to Noe and her mother Ida Prewitt as the suspects in the homicide, OSBI said in a release Friday.

OSBI also indicated that Noe had “made several revealing statements including information about the gun she used in the homicides.”

Creek County District Attorney investigators arrested Noe Friday after making a traffic stop near Drumright. She will be booked into the Creek County jail in Sapulpa.

I had followed this story some time back and am beyond happy that Beverly has finally been arrested! It is the spirit of the family and not the form of law that keeps justice alive. For Aisha and the family I can only hope that the justice is swift after so many years. :behindbar

Three counts of first gegree murder... Mom said she will not be eligible for bail like grover as he was only charged with accessory to murder first degree... You should see the interview he did with channel 4 in OK... I'm lead to believed he was there during the arrests..... Well he was probably there when they were killed so good... Full circle time. They meaning osbi told us we would be surprised at who all gets arrested... I got one thing to say.... I'm ready to be shocked and awed moe fos!!!!!!! BEYOND ready! We r on cloud nine and trying to pass the information through the family grapevine.. Its finally happening and I am mentally and physically exhausted. The autopsy report shows Wendy was stabbed over 27 tikes shot and it was revealed today that not one knife but two was reportedly in the grave but autopsy report stated only one so I don't understand who came up with that information. I really wanted to share the reports with whoever wanted to read over them. It shows Lisa had a head fracture and broken wrist and had been stabbed as well as shot went was along shot and probably all had throat slit. I am so livid at what torture they went through and have to just hand it to God and now the law to ensure justice....

Are they going to arrest the EX-Husband? Do you even know where he is?

most autopsy reports are bizarre, because most people doing the reports have no training. They are voted into office, as if a vote means they understand anything about a body. That is a sad fact.

Many autopsy reports by trained people are intentionally fudged or filled with 'incompletes' to allow LE to push the results any way they choose. That is a sad fact.

Anyone looking at the LE system in America would not be surprised by how stupid and Third-World it is. Anyone new to looking at dysfunction within America would be too busy waving their korean-made polyester American flags to notice.

An arrest, a year later, means OK is about to miscarry justice with a garbage trial. It will go on for years she will die free. That is the very standard of corruption seen.

I have yet to see a titular response from the Top Knobs in OK LE- it's far past time they have a press con. If memory serves correctly, the last time they did this they told the victims' families very little and went out with a huge PR movement filled with huge blowups of the burial site. That press conference was about pushing OK LE, not anything else. They had huge photos of the burial site that the victims had not been wary of, much less approved use of. The information in the press conference was ridiculous, considering the clear photo showing multiple weapons used to kill the victims buried WITH the victims.

OK LE? Sorry, but when does the joke stop and 'law enforcement' begin?

Beverly Noe was ordered held without bond after being charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of 23-year-old Wendy Camp, Camp's 6-year-old daughter Cynthia Britto and Camp's 22-year-old sister-in-law Lisa Kregear.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Noe, 67, of Bristow, killed Camp because she feared Camp would take her young grandson Jonathon Noe away from her. Noe wanted custody of the boy, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Camp had been married to Noe's son, Chad Noe. She, her daughter and sister-in-law had traveled from her home in Oklahoma City on May 29, 1992, to visit young Jonathon who was with his dad in Shamrock. Beverly Noe was to give Camp and the others a ride home. Never sen again, Noe insisted she had dropped them off at a Wal-Mart in Chandler after getting into a disagreement.

Then last spring, 21 years after their disappearance investigators got a tip from Beverly Noe's brother, Grover Prewitt. The three had been buried in a hole on land Prewitt used to own near the small town of Terlton. The hole had been prepared for a septic tank but Prewitt, at the direction of his sister, had filled it in before the tank was installed.

They had been stabbed & shot with a shotgun the family named "Baby."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SEPTIC_PIT_BODIES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I still remember this case from the original Unsolved Mysteries show. I'm terrible at reading people, but even I could tell the Noe's were lying through their teeth. I'm glad that the bodies were finally found and that charges were filed. Camp had brought her sister-in-law with her because she was nervous about the hand off of her son. Beverly Noe and her now deceased mother did jail time for burning their house down for the insurance money. What a wonderful family. I could also swear that I read that another in-law to this family was the victim of an unsolved murder, but cannot find a link to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fxqyw1.jpg

Beverly Noe, 67, was arrested March 28, 2014 for the 1992 murders of Wendy Camp, 23,
Cynthia Britto, 6, and Lisa Kregear, 22.

OSBI: Bristow woman, Beverly Noe, arrested in the 1992 deaths of two women and a 6-year-old girl
Read more: http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...992-deaths-of-two-women-and-a-6-year-old-girl

So wait, where's Wendy's ex husband? I highly doubt that his hands are clean in this whole mess...

Another excerpt from the same article I just posted above.

The State of Oklahoma’s list of 40 potential witnesses include Prewitt, ex-husband Gary Noe and sister Deborah Rausin Johnson, whose husband was gunned down. Investigators believed Beverly knew more about that shooting than she had previously disclosed.

Investigators spend much of Friday executing a search warrant at Beverly Noe’s Bristow home. As of press time, they have not released information on their findings.

As part of her due process, Beverly Noe will soon have a bond hearing, and court officials will scheduled her formal arraignment.

Read more: http://www.sapulpaheraldonline.com/articles/2014/03/29/news/doc5336fef75de7e595732002.txt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneJane
Back