GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

I hope the full story, including all who were party to the horrible crime, comes out one day. It's taken so long for the victims' family and loved ones to even get to this point. I hope nothing is botched by LE or the courts.

I am from the area and down people that are related and/or hung out with this family. The family lived in a small community called Shamrock for quite sometime. There are no laws in this town and lots of bragging about thinks done. The husband was known to get drunk and brag to buddies about what happen and knowing they were dead. Like many small towns, you just didn't talk about what you heard. I have met Beverly once as a relative of hers worked for me.

Are they going to arrest the EX-Husband? Do you even know where he is?

I'm am wondering if LE plans on charging him, too. At the very least, he provided a false alibi for his mom. IIRC, he said he met her at a restaurant at a certain time and location that would have been impossible if Beverley had driven for a while, then Ida decided she didn't want to join them after all, so they turned around and took her home, then Beverley decided she didn't want to be with them anymore either, so she dropped the three victims off at the Walmart. Then after all that driving around, she came back for her dinner appointment with Chad, on time? And this appointment was scheduled for a time when she said she was going to be driving the three victims all the way home, then coming back, with no plans for the drop off at Walmart, making the timing even more impossible.

And then there's his "drunken stupor" confessions.....

All WS members who contributed to getting action on this case should hold their head up. Nice work.

Reading back from the beginning of this thread until now has been an uplifting experience.

Any guesses on whether anyone else will be arrested and who? I don't know how the ex-husband is managing to skate away.

http://www.newson6.com/story/26013740/bristow-woman-bound-over-for-trial-in-1992-triple-murders

A woman accused in the deaths of three people in a Creek County cold case appeared in a Sapulpa courtroom Monday. Bristow resident Beverly Noe will be bound over for trial, a judge ruled. Wendy Camp, her 6-year-old daughter Cynthia and her sister-in-law Lisa Kregear were found buried more than twenty years after they went missing.

Noe faces three counts of first-degree murder in their deaths. Her brother, Grover Prewitt, is accused of being an accessory after the fact.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...r-1992-murders-of-ex-daughter-in-law-2-others

Prewitt was charged as an accessory to first-degree murder while Noe was later arrested and charged with first-degree murder after making "several revealing statements including information about the gun she used in the homicides."

On Monday, a judge ruled there was enough evidence for Noe to stand trial for all three murders. Her district court arraignment is scheduled for July 30 at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.officer.com/news/11574481/woman-to-face-murder-trial-in-okla-cold-case-deaths

The judge was told that a knife found in the grave had the brand name on the blade -- "Butcher Shop Knife." The brand is considered to be extremely rare.

An Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation special agent, Marty Wilson, said seven knives of that brand were found in a search this year of Beverly Noe's home...

A district attorney's investigator, Andrew Howard, told the judge he asked Beverly Noe during that interview why the little girl was killed. He testified she replied the girl was "damaged goods" and asked what else were they going to do with her.

Wow. That's awful! How could you be so cruel to anyone, much less an innocent child? I guess we are talking about the same demented person that would refer to a child as "damaged goods". I hope justice is served!

A district attorney's investigator, Andrew Howard, told the judge he asked Beverly Noe during that interview why the little girl was killed. He testified she replied the girl was "damaged goods" and asked what else were they going to do with her.

SBM

NO. WORDS.

:furious: :banghead: :tears: :mad:

http://www.theclevelandamerican.com/articles/2014/07/17/news/doc53c68946b80bb016479035.txt

According to a Creek County judge, enough evidence was presented at a Tuesday preliminary hearing to bind over Noe for trial.

For a grieving family waiting more than 22 years for answers, it was a small victory. “We were doubting several times if this would ever happen or not, and we are grateful and very, very, blessed that it finally has arrived,” Camp’s mother Jackie Taylor said.

Leon Camp, who was Wendy’s husband at the time of her murder, was in the courtroom on Tuesday. He cried throughout testimony from others.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/cour...cle_d15db172-4585-55b4-9946-184833f59221.html

A Bristow man charged as an accessory in the 1992 slayings of three people whose remains were discovered last year waived his right to a preliminary hearing on Friday.

Grover Prewitt, 62, who faces a count of accessory to first-degree murder, appeared before Creek County Special Judge Richard Woolery, who scheduled Prewitt’s district court arraignment for Nov. 12...

Waiving a preliminary hearing typically signals that the defendant will ultimately take a plea deal. At a July preliminary hearing in Sapulpa, Grover Prewitt testified against his sister Beverly Sue Noe, 67, who faces three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths.

I hope the families are on board with the plea deal. Maybe they don't have enough evidence to take on the problem of the old lady being dead and the blame going to her as a defense?

I saw a clip on the local news today and it didn't sound like they were ok with it. Let me see if I can find it.

I would not be on with 15 years. Her son would get drunk and brag about it around Shamrock. This is not the first mysterious death involving this family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back