**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
George's face shows so much agony...I do not feel he had anything to do with this.

I don't feel that immediate family members of either Caylee or Jennifer should be allowed to search for their lost ones. I mean do you really think they could ever get that image out of their minds if they did discover the remains?

Can somebody please make Cindy shut her mouth? Please?

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

im telling ya, some of the people involved in this case ( i wont mention any names ) :crazy::crazy: but their last name begins with "A" :crazy::crazy:

but they remind me of professional "WRASTLING" referees

professional wrestling referees

RULES?? NO RULES here..

there are no rules in wrastling on TV

they bring foreign objects in the ring, hit people over the head with chairs,
i think they even have brought hammers into the ring

they just conveniently overlook things...:furious:

Or he is looking for a place to park the billboard so they can be as distracting as possible to the searchers....

Good thought Indicat...much as I would love to think that George was soul searching...I think the A's have to KNOW that wherever they go will not be unnoticed.

It might be to misdirect searchers.

im telling ya, some of the people involved in this case ( i wont mention any names ) :crazy::crazy: but their last name begins with "A" :crazy::crazy:

but they remind me of professional "WRASTLING" referees

professional wrestling referees

RULES?? NO RULES here..

there are no rules in wrastling on TV

they bring foreign objects in the ring, hit people over the head with chairs,
i think they even have brought hammers into the ring

they just conveniently overlook things...:furious:

Correct as usual (how are you doing my friend?):)

Correct as usual (how are you doing my friend?):)

hi Nana46
good to see you... :)

i have been busy but i try to stop by at least a couple times a day even if for a few minutes at a time :):crazy::):crazy::):crazy::)

It just seems this case gets stranger and stranger...just when you think there is nothing else something happens.....God I just wish they could find this precious child

It just seems this case gets stranger and stranger...just when you think there is nothing else something happens.....God I just wish they could find this precious child

yep

me too

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

George's face shows so much agony...I do not feel he had anything to do with this.

I don't feel that immediate family members of either Caylee or Jennifer should be allowed to search for their lost ones. I mean do you really think they could ever get that image out of their minds if they did discover the remains?

Can somebody please make Cindy shut her mouth? Please?

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

I totally agree about someone searching for their loved ones! To find a loved one in a state of decomp or skeletal remains would be the end for most people. I would think though, that they need to find the strength somewhere to let others look with their support.

(Bolding mine) You bet there are . And none of them bear good for KC.

Was there anything found at that location that might have been planted?

His behavior is oddly similar to that of Scott Peterson when he kept returning to SF Bay.

Gaia713, the part I bolded is the exact thought I had reading thru this thread.

George has to know where Caylee is. He knows exactly what happened, he as much as admitted it early on when he said Casey had issues. What gets me is why he keeps up the charade. I can't figure it out.

I have been waiting patiently for George to show up somewhere and he did!

I have too. I felt him or LA would go to where the body was buried before it was over and I hoped they had a tracking device on their vehicles.

I will not speculate on any of the Anthony's 'possible' inner turmoils until I hear a statement directly from their mouths. And to date I have heard nothing from any of the Anthonys that supports they want to find Caylee.

I agree, I have heard nothing, I have seen nothing matter of fact quite the opposite. They have hindered LE, TES and the FBI. The very people who would be the first people I would go to if I were in their shoes.

I totally agree about someone searching for their loved ones! To find a loved one in a state of decomp or skeletal remains would be the end for most people. I would think though, that they need to find the strength somewhere to let others look with their support.

Cindy has drawn her line in the sand. She has dared LE, TES, and seemingly the public to look for the remains of her grandchild. She has made it clear that they will face the wrath of Cindy's PR machine if they don't get to steppin' in the direction she demands. I used to think it was lack of strength. Now I feel it is more sinister. Lack of money is the root of all evil.

I reckon She got so mad she spit when old George got home from trompin' around

Cindy has drawn her line in the sand. She has dared LE, TES, and seemingly the public to look for the remains of her grandchild. She has made it clear that they will face the wrath of Cindy's PR machine if they don't get to steppin' in the direction she demands. I used to think it was lack of strength. Now I feel it is more sinister. Lack of money is the root of all evil.

I reckon She got so mad she spit when old George got home from trompin' around

This PR machine?

a408504d-1.jpg

I'm just askin'.......

Good thought Indicat...much as I would love to think that George was soul searching...I think the A's have to KNOW that wherever they go will not be unnoticed.

It might be to misdirect searchers.

It might be saying where to search, in defiance of Cindy.

I reckon I'd run like a scalded ape if I suddenly realized I live with the devils sister.

Since the A's were looking for a new spot, could George have stopped there because he thought that all the media will be in the area, and he wanted to get the billboard on air??

IMO, they could care less about saving KC from jail. Remember, Cindy has to keep on her "I never gave up hope" face, so when Jacklyn Smith plays her in the Lifetime movie, she looks like a victum....and all the $$$ will keep rolling in!:banghead:

Nana46...your tag "You don't have a desk....you don't have a job Okay? (from the NG show)" is PRICELESS!

It might be saying where to search, in defiance of Cindy.

You know...you just may have hit that proverbial nail on the head Bobby62....:)

George did sidle up to LE on a few occasions...it started with taking them aside on the first day, then making the "that smell bothers me GUYS" comments later on....:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74