Other Possible Victims of Melissa Huckaby?

I think if my child ever had any time alone at all with Melissa that I'd be taking it to a child psychologist who has experience with questioning. CPS might even let the parent come in and let their experts question the child if they aren't afraid to get involved. They also ask kids to draw a picture or point to a drawing of a person what went on. I just hope that Melissa's young relatives and daughter have been forced to have physical exams and be talked to by experts.

Yes, there will be other victims. Although I believe she acted alone in the killing of Sandra (i.e., possibly drug overdose), I believe the molestation and rape were possibly recorded for the sale of it. I know, I know... my theory is not a popular one around here and reason why I'm not on much, but I still stand by it. I'm betting Melissa was raped/molested while she was young and so the cycle goes....

Reporter David Begnaud from KOVR stated, "We do know that parents have come forward to police alleging the suspect MH may have been involved in the production of some child *advertiser censored*. We do know that police are looking at that. We also know that there is a prior case of a child under the age of 10 that was drugged and there was an implication that MH was involved. Police do confirm there is an open case and that has now been blended in with this investigation." (Transcribed by me from my dvr to be exact about what he said)

I have an interesting story about that. My sis lived a street over from Bundy's family and he was her newspaper boy. A little girl who used to follow him around like a puppy dog disappeared and was never found. Curiously my sister's street was paved over in the days after the disappearance and it was always suspected that Bundy killed her then buried her in that street. I believe Bundy would have been around 12-13yrs old at the time.

:eek: This should be looked into.

He has been repeating this over and over again, I wish people would listen.

I realize this has been repeated numerous times. However I personally can not help but think if LE did not have enough to take the person in it is possible this is being stated while LE gathers enough evidence to bring in additional suspects, if any, and to give additional perps enough confidence they are 'off the hook' they would be comfortable remaining in rather than fleeing the area.

How many times have we heard LE say no no no, and them wham it's a yes!

jmo

Yes, there will be other victims. Although I believe she acted alone in the killing of Sandra (i.e., possibly drug overdose), I believe the molestation and rape were possibly recorded for the sale of it. I know, I know... my theory is not a popular one around here and reason why I'm not on much, but I still stand by it. I'm betting Melissa was raped/molested while she was young and so the cycle goes....

gibby - I think there may be a child *advertiser censored* link also. I have thought so since LE searched the roof of the church. I don't think she was molested as a child though. I'm waiting. In the beginning of this case, it appeared that LE kept going around and around in circles. I think there was a reason for that and I think we will hear about it and maybe soon. Especially if what the reporter is now saying is true - that some parents think there may have been a child *advertiser censored* connection.

Salem

The Sgt. is on Fox asking any other parent's whose children may have had contact with Melissa to gently question their children and they are asking any victims to please come forward.

He also said that if they believed anyone else was involved with this crime...either before, during or after the fact, they would have been re-miss not to take them into that custody at that time. Melissa acted alone in this act.
I think this bears repeating. I also want to add that while there may be other victims they are searching for...they are not searching for other perps. They are asking parents specifically if their children had any contact with MELISSA HUCKABY only and to question them. If any other perps were suspected to be involved, LE would have mentioned it in their request.

im thinking child *advertiser censored* as well......

the other child...drugged and then left behind a building....

i think there is a bigger picture....

At this time,,,,I'm still not convinced she acted alone.

The Sgt. is on Fox asking any other parent's whose children may have had contact with Melissa to gently question their children and they are asking any victims to please come forward.

Will someone with expertise - please list some 'gentle' questions to ask our children?

If you suspect your child has been the victim of sexual abuse, I recommend you have a seasoned CPS investigator talk with your child. They are trained in how to ask, what to ask, they often use anatomically-correct dolls to aid them in their investigations. In our best efforts as parents, we can't help but ask leading questions, "did she touch you, did she make you feel uncomfortable" where a child abuse investigator knows how to turn those questions around in an effort to avoid a "false positive".

It's never too early to talk to you kids about safe touches and unsafe touches. And that "secrets" are never okay. In my experience, kids have a sixth sense that's stronger than ours -- they are able to detect "hinky" far better than adults, who have learned to shut it off for social reasons (ie, the doctor who just isn't right, that uncle who makes them give kisses, etc). And most of all, please believe them if they disclose abuse to you.

Hope that helps.

On JVM just now: Reporter Bob Moffitt of KFBK said that the claim of possible child *advertiser censored* was investigated and LE found no evidence.

I think this is important to note.

On JVM just now: Reporter Bob Moffitt of KFBK said that the claim of possible child *advertiser censored* was investigated and LE found no evidence.

I think this is important to note.

I wonder if the parents of the child noticed something physical or if the child remembered anything at all. It makes me so mad that they tried to report this and because of finding no evidence nothing came of it. I hope they come forward and talk, leaving out the name and location of the child of course.

According to the reporter, it came from a friend of a friend who had a small child and they were worried about a photo being taken or something...but no such photo was ever found. (Or this is as much info as I could glean from that one statement) It sounds like much ado about nothing.

Another young life taken away much too soon.

Cantu Murder Opens Old Wounds for Sconce Family

On Nov. 8, 2000, 12-year-old Courtney Sconce left her Rancho Cordova home never to return again. The athletic, funny girl was kidnapped as she walked to a store a block away from her Rancho Cordova home. Her body was found several hours later along the banks of the Feather River in Sutter County.

But Sconce said the disappearance and murder of Sandra Cantu has reopened his deeper, more searing wounds. "Things like this bring it all back fresh and result in sleepless nights and hating that another family is suffering like this," he said. "Sandra was very much like Courtney, brown hair, eyes, very pretty and a happy young girl."

During the search for Sandra, Mark and his wife Cindy went down to Tracy to pass out flyers but admits he "had a very pessimistic feeling that she would not come home to way we wanted her to - alive."

http://www.news10.net/news/featured/story.aspx?storyid=57866&catid=49

:eek: This should be looked into.

This was looked in to.....it is in Ann Rules book.......a Stanger beside Me.
BTW my gf ESCAPED from Bundy.........sorry I should put this on another thread...just answering you

IMO, MH didn't 'just do this for the first time!"
I think MH has been into this for A LONG TIME!
as it got so bad that she escalated to MURDER........
I hope LE s searching her background in other cities!
And I still think 'the church, family etc........is "different'
to say the least.........MOO

IMO, MH didn't 'just do this for the first time!"
I think MH has been into this for A LONG TIME!
as it got so bad that she escalated to MURDER........
I hope LE s searching her background in other cities!
And I still think 'the church, family etc........is "different'
to say the least.........MOO
My exact sentiments, passionflower. I think if they did some digging, they will find out what a monster they have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back