P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

I think you are missing the point here. LE and the FBI now have sworn testimony and the tape from JH that DC did in fact say that he knew that Caylee was dead and where the body COULD be located. The fact it was found there a month later backs up that story.

Isn't it exactly what LP said happened?! I believe it is. Now...all the things that DC can come up with to discredit this is going to be very difficult since they have ten minutes of him combing the area and who knows what is really on that tape.

LE and the FBI now have probable cause to get a SW for the phone records of DC to find out who all those calls were being made to and from.

This IS huge!!

yes it is!! I cant wait to see NG tonight.. her head is gonna explode over this one.

The Anthony's are seeking immunity from having their prior inconsistent statements used against them, not from withholding evidence.

Chilly with all due respect. You do not know why the A's are seeking immunity any more than we do. You do not know exactly what they have done.

And i keep remembering back to Jose Baez asking the judge if Casey could be allowed to to show him locations while on house arrest. Something tells me JB knew all along that caylee was dead and they (kc & jb) would have done a drive by so she could point lil caylee out to him.

Maybe JB was delusional enough to think he could turn KC from a zero to the hero who found Caylee? He'd be dumb enough to try it!!:bang:

Hoover would have to be a complete and total idiot to go public with this if they'd found a body. He'd be incriminating himself.

The fact is, no one has claimed they actually found the body. If it's true that they went there to film the finding of the body, why isn't that on the film?

Maybe it's just silly of me, but I really think it's a good idea to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclusions.

Weren't they trying to find the body? What did they find if not that?

The Anthony's are seeking immunity from having their prior inconsistent statements used against them, not from withholding evidence.
It's inconsistant to realize a body is right down the street, while you are telling the FBI and others that Caylee is out of town. That seems simple to me.

They should be afraid, very afraid.

Let the finger pointing begin! This is gonna get interesting. People are gonna be throwing others under the bus left and right.

I think you are missing the point here. LE and the FBI now have sworn testimony and the tape from JH that DC did in fact say that he knew that Caylee was dead and where the body COULD be located. The fact it was found there a month later backs up that story.

Isn't it exactly what LP said happened?! I believe it is. Now...all the things that DC can come up with to discredit this is going to be very difficult since they have ten minutes of him combing the area and who knows what is really on that tape.

LE and the FBI now have probable cause to get a SW for the phone records of DC to find out who all those calls were being made to and from.

This IS huge!!

Again, I paraphrase the quote from the A's on LKL: "Our PI has turned up evidence that some of what KC has said is true."

Indeed. Perhaps more than even the A's knew.

Hoover would have to be a complete and total idiot to go public with this if they'd found a body. He'd be incriminating himself.

The fact is, no one has claimed they actually found the body. If it's true that they went there to film the finding of the body, why isn't that on the film?

Maybe it's just silly of me, but I really think it's a good idea to hear both sides of a story before jumping to conclusions.

Maybe he has full immunity to disclose the tape and information - everyone wants immunity maybe he was the one who won it

If the meter reader hadn't found the body, how much longer were these so-called PIs going to hold onto this video? That's just wrong.

And whatever the Anthonys knew, they'd better start talking now.

This IS huge!!

What LE and the FBI have is a tape that shows the body not being found and a statement from JH that DC knew where the body was. Likely DC will make a statement refuting JH's allegations. It's he said vs he said.

Of course it's what LP said would happen, JH told him so. What we no know is really no different than what we knew the other day, except that JH has now shown the video to LE.

yes it is!! I cant wait to see NG tonight.. her head is gonna explode over this one.

I hope she has some of this on the show tonight - she didn't have the Baez smack down from the judge last night

Or at least all of one side...

Maybe JB was delusional enough to think he could turn KC from a zero to the hero who found Caylee? He'd be dumb enough to try it!!:bang:

So she could get the reward money to pay her defense team.

I guess JH was the weakest link! Can't wait to see who the other links were!!
It will all be revealed in time, cause everyone's gonna try to cover their butt and point their finger. I agree-THIS IS BIG!!:woohoo:

JH, you are the weakest link -- Thank you.

DC, your credibility is shot -- Goodbye!!!!

I'm doing my happy little 'bombshell' dance now.
(Grabbing you by the hand and getting on top of the table! This is not a dance for a little bombshell...this is the big ONE!!!) If DC knew...the A fam knew. He worked for them!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back